- Over 19 years of ERP/Middleware application experience in diversified businesses including Aerospace/defense, pharmaceutical, chemical and private/ public sector
- Extensive experience working with challenging client situations such as heavily customized systems, no formalized system standards, multiple vendors/customers, and onsite - offshore delivery
- Leading and managing delivery/budget of 700-1500 SAP projects/Enhancements/tickets involving team size of 350+ at a given time
- Focusing on trendsetting ideas by researching industry and related events, broadcasts; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments
- Connecting and getting right parties involved at the right time to satisfy client needs
- Proposes potential business arrangements by contacting business owners, service owners, managers and executives; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Screening potential business contracts by analyzing market strategies, contractual requirements, prospective, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal Confidential priorities-while keeping client needs and urgencies as the highest priority; recommending investments where and when needed
- Developing/negotiating strategies and situations by studying combination of new endeavor with Confidential strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; all while valuing client needs and goals
- Work on client needs by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations/SLA’s
- Leveraging from different teams with in client organization and Confidential
- Presenting leadership team with possible issues/risks/solutions and best approach
- Ensure continuous delivery of technical services through oversight of service level agreements with end users and monitoring of systems, programs, and performance
Project Management: Clarity, Open Workbench, MS Project, HPQC, SAP Solution Manger and ChaRM, Agile - Scrum, Waterfall, and ITILS
Databases: SQL Server 2005, ORACLE, MS Access, BW
Tools: BusinessObjects, SAP BW, Crystal Reports, Brio, Toad, ReportSmith, ADP HRizon, PeopleSoft, Lawson, VANTIVE, Sharepoint, Maximo MS Office and MS Visio.
Languages: SQRW, SQL, SQL Plus
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000/NT/98/95/3.1
Confidential, Edison, NJ
Director - Engagement/ SAP Service Delivery
- Maintaining strategic direction, ensuring financial responsibility of the SAP department, quality of SAP solution delivery, and maintaining client satisfaction and enhancing the client experience.
- Responsible for managing and directing the main stakes of information technology: people, process, and technology.
- Improve Incident Management processes
- Monitor service management and solution delivery milestones
- Work with the service delivery supplier to ensure metrics are captured that accurately show supplier and system performance.
- Responsible for building SAP teams and managing the SAP resources (both internal and partner relationships).
- Work with service supplier detail new metrics as needed to improve service and make performance more predictable.
- Work with Solution Architects, Technical Integrators, Business Process Architects, Managers, customers and service providers to build detailed plans for enhancement and major release projects.
- Oversee service provider delivery of critical projects
- Prioritize enhancements, service and support initiatives with the service provider and the functional and technology area.
- Work with suppliers and management to eliminate project barriers to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Manage the validation for the technology area and ensure the appropriate and agreed upon interactions are occurring during the execution of projects and changes.
- Develop the strategy and plans to successfully implement operational policies and enable business objectives through technology and process enhancements.
- Manage multiple Sr. Program Managers, Sr. Technical Managers, and IT leads
- Resolve staffing issue in complex projects and serve as advisor and executive sponsor for complex projects.
- Key partner in the client evolution of its technology landscape, in accordance with the SDLC governance model.
- Responsible for a 350 SAP/Middleware/Mainframe associates in multiple geographies
Aerospace and Defense
- Leading four very unique work steams for a ITAR compliant client
- Managing team of four senior members
- Budgeting, forecasting, planning and roll out of each of the work stream
- Managing meeting with key stakeholder of program about status and risks
- Leading multiple medium to large-scale IT programs/projects involving SAP reporting BW/BOBJ, Oracle, legacy and outside vendor systems.
- Resourcing throughout the SAP area with in account
- Support tickets triage
- Production release readiness
- Conducting meeting with key stakeholder of programs/projects about status, risks, resourcing, forecasting and budgeting
- Drive escalated situations demonstrating strong business judgment, risk management skills, and effective use of resources
- Building business through creating brand recognition
- Work with CIO leadership team to carry out vision and goals across enterprise reporting
- Capacity planning, budgeting of programs
- Managing BW HANA migration projects (N+1 environment, dual synch, cut over activity)
- Accountable to ensure realization of desired business outcomes
- Creative problem solving, able to quickly assess issues and implement solutions
- Ensure customer satisfaction through outstanding customer service and high quality technical responses.
- Lead cross-functional collaboration between teams to effectively setup checkpoint to review business and operations specifications as well as the event rollout strategy to ensure high performance
- Deep and balanced knowledge of both business process and technical architecture to help guide team to successful outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and manage a team of 40 + technical resources in SAP BW, SAP BOBJ, and SAP Business analysis
- Set up checkpoints during implementation to review performance specifications for projects
- Manage both Offshore/Onsite resources along with client expectations
- Effectively resourcing for SAP BW, Business Object, Business Analysis and other SAP areas, by setting clear objectives, coaching and mentoring, addressing performance, facilitating resolution of issues
- Continuously improving delivery of SAP reporting services, achieve SAP Operations and Support performance targets while maintaining adherence to defined SLA’s, processes, workflow, methodology and technology standards
- Ensuring that the team delivers agreed upon work products/projects within the timeframes and quality characteristics specified by the client
- Delivery and support of SAP reporting system functionality which supports key business functions
- Responsible for coordination of all SAP reporting related development for client who has exceed 100 billion dollar in revenue
- Work closely with the Support team to ensure changes deployed into production environments goes through our change management process
- Work closely with Q/A and Deployment teams to create a repository of product configuration baselines and develop configuration change management tools to ensure that deployments are controlled in a repeatable manner
- Interact with the business leaders assisting in the defining of requirements, priorities, and budgets for all development
- Practical business experience in SD, the combination of knowledge of the SAP system and a good background in business process design necessary to ensure requirements for the business units are well defined
- Define and communicating enterprise procedures, policies and standards for the client when acquiring, implementing and overseeing SAP reporting
- Lead strategic service planning to achieve business goals by prioritizing technology initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future technologies
- Provide support consulting expertise, direction, and assistance to the business units to provide cost effective technical solutions
- Develop, track and control the SAP reporting BWBO support annual operating and capital budgets
Confidential, NY, New York
Lead IT Liaison
- Focused on relationship building within team and other leaders and peers across the organization
- Technology lead working as the primary liaison and voice of the SAP business analyst team
- Responsible for working with virtual, geographically diverse team across multiple time zones
- Support Month End, Quarter End, Production issues and upcoming releases to Production
- Clearly and timely communicate technical roadblocks, risks, resource constraints and system issues
- Business process consultant responsible for providing business process, design, and analysis support for developing solutions for interfacing business and SAP application systems
- Develop/modify procedures to solve complex business problems considering client needs
- Leverage process analysis, design, simulation, application capabilities and industry requirements competent to perform as a technical manager
- Help develop standard templates for future deployments based on historic precedence in the SAP workplace
- Ensuring proper Enterprise projects standard are adhered to
- Support Project/technical execution leads
- Working in a rapidly transforming client environment
- Leading multiple projects and IT initiatives at a given time
- Working with delivery expectations across organization
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, distribute high-level concepts into details, distinguish true needs from amongst the collection of requirements, and create logical and innovative solutions to complex problems
- Presenting/modeling to represent requirements in a graphical manner by converting technical matter to a natural language
- Liaison extensively with multiple teams and internal stakeholders to help negotiate priorities, resolve conflicts among project stakeholders, and establish deadlines
Environment: BusinessObjects, Oracle 10g, Crystal Reports, BW 7.1, Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook 2003, MS Office 2003.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
SAP Global Reporting Lead
- Involved in gathering, analyzing, and documenting business requirements, functional requirements and data specifications for HR reporting requirements.
- Design enhancements and functionality to help meet user requirements.
- Manage and overlook eight reporting analyst and three BI developers.
- Accountable for staffing, task assignments, resource balancing and resource loading the assigned solution teams within the project with the appropriate resources for the defined tasks within their span of control.
- Provide functional process ownership of multiple business process areas. Organize and facilitate problem-solving discussions with the Client, internal operations team, and project managers to resolve issues requiring a focused approach to maintain project continuity and requirements.
- Manage functional integration for multiple process areas.
- Prepare Functionality Specifications Documentations and delivers to ABAP developers and BI developers.
- Responsible for creating Function Design Documents based on the Business Requirements Narrative Documents created by the Business Analysts.
- Responsible for reviewing the developer’s Technical Design Document to ensure all requirements have been met.
- Responsible for supporting the developer and ensuring the developer remains on target and meet specified Timelines.
- Collaborate with the ABAP developers, BI Developers and the quality assurance team to develop and test significant new functionality and enhancements.
- Performed integration testing work as necessary to insure that new functionality or enhancements do not adversely affect existing functionality.
- Work with management on effective change management methods (handling all SAP reporting RFC’s). Predict impact of client report change requests on project, project plan, cost and deliverables.
- Management of North America reporting QA defect process and reassignment.
- Test SAP system and reports using HP Mercury tools.
- Write QA test scripts to ensure that client’s vision is met for reports.
- Work with all modules of SAP HR 6.0, BI 7.0, ECC and Crystal reporting tools.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, BI 7.0, SQL Server 2005, SQL, TOAD, Crystal Reports, BusinessObjects XI3.1, Windows XP, and Lotus Notes.
Confidential, Garden City, NY
- Coordinated requirements review sessions, incorporated feedback, and obtained needed approvals.
- Support the internal and external customers by designing, producing and delivering customized reports from the HRMS.
- Responsible for preparation and distribution of metrics and documentation for the reporting team.
- Modified existing reports and developed analytical, complex and dynamic custom reporting solutions to satisfy business requests for internal and external clients.
- Received, responded to, and prioritized requests to ensure reports were scheduled and delivered in support of client programs according to established SLA’s.
- Gather information from authorized business users to determine best way of creating and delivering reports based on their needs.
- Interface with technical support teams to ensure that reporting needs are met in most efficient and accurate manner.
- Work with users and HR staff on reporting requirements and use of reporting tools and produced extensive metric reports.
- Develop, review and update Standard Operation Procedure (SOP's) and other documentation for Reporting team.
- Audit outgoing reports to ensure consistent adherence to global standards for reporting formats and definitions, and compliance with quality assurance measures.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements for data protection in respect to content, security and access of information contained within reports and reporting databases.
- Participate in process improvement projects representing the reporting function within the HR.
- Follow and support standard processes/procedures established for function. Participate in various special projects within the HR and created ad hoc reports on demand.
- Manage all phase of enterprise reporting, presenting problems facing HR enterprise reporting.
- Created user manuals and developing specifications for programmers.
- File annual companywide EEO1 report, developed new reporting strategies and reports using Lawson v7.3.3 with Oracle, Crystal reports, Brio, SQL, SQRW reporting tools.
- Use ADP CSS HRizon with Oracle Database in NT environment
- Responsible for functional and technical End-User support.
- Generate reports by programming in SQR and SQL.
- Create management reports using Crystal reports, ReportSmith and Brio reporting tools.
- Run weekly and biweekly ADP payrolls.
- Assigned categories and properties for all new daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Serve as technical liaison to End-Users, created and ran production reports according to processing schedules.
Environment: Lawson v7.3.3, Crystal reports, ReportSmith, Brio, ADP HRizon, PeopleSoft, Oracle 9.2, SQL, TOAD 184.108.40.206,HRMS, SQRW, Windows NT, Windows XP, Lotus Notes.
Confidential, Garden City, NY
- Worked with IPS to process schedule increases, preparing confidential documents that reflect salary and performance appraisal details.
- Accessed CSS HRizon for research purposes.
Environment: CSS HRizon, Windows 98,Windows NT.
Confidential, Brentwood, NY
Internship - HR Department
- Student Worker at the Human Resources Office.
- Managed incoming and outgoing reports, and files. Telecommunication. Data Entry