- Over 5+ years in SAP FICO and Master Data maintenance. Good understanding of all types of SAP environments and has good transferable skill set.
- Involved in 1 full lifecycle project and 2 support projects and training phases.
- Experience in working with ASAP Methodology utilizing SAP Best Practices; as well as ASAP, Agile Methodology for iterative scrum development
- Worked on resolving tickets on query database tools like CPMT
- Maintained and developed standard operating procedures.
- Experienced working in a global environment.
- Extensive hands on experience in Financial Accounting (FI) include General Ledger (GL), New GL, Assets Accounting (AA), Account Payable (AP), Account Receivable (AR), Transport Request (TR).
- Experience covers all stages of SAP FI activities Creation of As - Is, To-Be, Business Blueprints, Configuration, Testing, User training, Documentation, Go Live support and Production support.
- Worked upon mass load tools such as LSMW and query databases such as IBM lotus notes and was responsible for on call support to resolve issues 24X7.
- Expert in analysing skills with in SAP to give quick and efficient solutions within the team.
- Generate reports on performance such as number of requests processed and request returned for re-implementation and stream line the process to get effective results for the team.
- Good Accounting and Finance knowledge with demonstrated Competencies in Financial and Business Analysis while working in different industries.
- Adaptable to any type of SAP environments.
- Good understanding of P2P (procure 2 pay) cycle.
- Skilled in working under pressure meeting TAT (turnaround time) with accuracy.
- Good team player handled a team of eight to perform day to day operations.
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
SAP FICO Consultant
- Configured House Banks, Bank Accounts, GL structure, Posting Rules for Automatic Assignment.
- Processing invoices by 3-waymatching.
- Processing invoices by 2way matching.
- Handled generic mail box wherein I respond to the vendor issues through e-mails.
- Supported calls from vendors and resolve their issues.
- Maintain accounts payable for GE (GE water and process technologies).
- Maintain error log for error invoices for GE (GE water and process technologies).
- Follow up on error or incomplete invoices as per SOP and resolved with ASAP methodologies.
- Worked on clearing vendor outstanding balances.
- Worked on GR & IR issues to collect GR documents and helped in maximum discount capture from vendors.
- Performing Automatic payment run.
- Configured vendor account groups, vendor tolerance limits and configured system for cash discounts.
- Configured customer tolerance limits, customized payment terms and configured the settings for down payments in accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Configured Automatic payment program (APP) for vendor outgoing payments including partial payment configuration, check management and check printing.
- Created reconciliation accounts for vendors and customers.
- Worked on functional specifications of FRICE Objects.
- Defined Tolerance Groups, Tolerances for Employees, Customers and Vendors and Maintained Initial settings for Recurring Entries.
- Set up the Integration of FI with MM and SD through Automatic Account Assignment.
Confidential, Greensboro, NC
- Analyzed business requirements, determined organizational structure, process and classified business units/locations as company codes, business areas, cost centers and profit centers and created solution proposals. For success for the project.
- Involved to ASAP Methodology for SAP road map solution implementation that was in cost effective manner.
- Analyzed business requirements, to comprehend legacy system functionalities and customization.
- Gathered functional requirement through user workshops and GAP identification analysis.
- Configured leading ledger set-ups like cost center update, profit center update, segment and defined additional currencies including hard currency and group currency.
- Customized operating Chart of Accounts, Group Chart of Account & Country Chart of Accounts.
- Maintained the Operating Chart of Accounts by adding new GL accounts as per client's requests.
- Responsible for configuration setup to Integration In-House Cash- Management with Procure to Pay, Payroll, general ledger &Transaction Management.
- Customization for the Global Cash Position Reporting, liquidity-forecasting and planning calculation of the cash flow, planning and actual versus plan comparisons.
- Configured Money Market Investment by Defining Product Types, Foreign Exchange and Market Risk Analyzer.
- The scope included purging some of the existing company codes and adding new ones and integrating them with existing chart of accounts.
- Configured system settings in the area s of FI-GL transactions, house bank, AP-Automatic Payment Program (APP), Open Text vendor Invoice Management (VIM,) Event Management, AR-Customer Credit, Credit Controls, and Credit Memos and performed Dunning.
- Defined customer account groups by defining cash discounts based upon payment terms, lockbox processing for incoming payments in Accounts Receivables.
- Configured SAP CRM products per requirements, including testing, problem solving, and debugging.
- Identified and documented business processes in CRM for professional services clients.
- Involved in IT Service Management on the technical details of the systems management that it focused on providing a framework to IT-related activities and structures and the interactions of IT technical personnel with business customers and users.