- SAP SD / OTC
- SAP ABAP
- VB.Net / C#
- Mobile device development (phones and tablets) using C# and Xamarin (Android / iOS / WinRT)
- SQL Transact / Database Design
SAP SD Expert
- Globally designed and implement SAP SD solutions in areas of pricing, access sequences, output determination, availability check, credit management, route determination, copy control, schedule lines, and more.
- Worked with stakeholders to design and document proposed changes to processes.
- Wrote functional specs, technical specs, test scripts and end user material.
- Led ABAP new developments and sustain activities.
- Trained SAP users the end - to-end processes, prepared test scripts and coordinated testing for the Import All cycle.
- Traveled to various markets to see operations personally. Visited warehouses and went on a variety of sales and delivery routes.
- Lead Hybris ecommerce solution including integration with SAP.
- Involved with credit card design in Hybris and SAP with Paymetric.
SAP Trade Assets / Equipment Master
- Implemented trade asset management with Batch Management and Contracts.
- Supported markets with their custom needs. Helped with a variety of new ABAP developments and configurations.
- Worked on master data design, integration and mass maintenance.
- Configured new types of customers, partner determination and copy control.
- Led the design and development of a C# application that helps users cycle through data from outside sources and compare to SAP data. The goal was to prevent loading duplicates and ensuring data accuracy.
Confidential, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
SAP Lead SD / OTC / MM / FI / ABAP
- Worked with various departments to find areas of improvement, design a solution and implement it. Often these involve integrations between multiple departments or with outside groups (customer, vendors, warehouses, etc.).
- Handled all SAP requests from all departments. This includes configuration in all areas, ABAP developments, solution design, background job scheduling, external interfacing, mass uploads of data through LSMW, etc.
- EDI integration with SAP.
- Designed and implemented reporting technology with creating extraction ABAP program in SAP, creating C# program for reading the data, designing SQL Server database to hold the data and creating tools to allow various people on the business to easily query and analyze the data.
Confidential, Los Angeles, California
SAP Integration Lead
- Created program that simulates SAP pricing in devices that cannot always connect with SAP directly. The program used standard master data from SAP that is loaded onto the device at the beginning of the day.
- Integrated master data replication from SAP to an external system using IDOCs. Also created IDOCs in external system sent to SAP to create sales orders and to propose new customers to be evaluated by the master data team.
- Designed and developed data replication technology to allow the devices to smoothly function even with intermittent connection to cell lines (GPRS) and/or Wi-Fi.
Confidential, Long Island, New York
SAP Integration Lead
- Integrated Confidential SAP Direct Delivery model with the Confidential handheld solution as a proof of concept. This included assessing the SAP process flow versus Confidential, identifying gaps, designing ways to eliminate those gaps, and building a basic yet functional end-to-end flow with programs that were used in live demonstrations to show that SAP and Confidential were compatible technologies.
SAP Business Analyst - MM
- Configured SAP ERP to better meet business requirements. Configuration included Master Data changes, Role creation and changes, IXOS document interface, and DMS Document Type changes.
- Managed several developments of custom code within SAP. Projects typically followed the steps of mapping current business processes, collaborating with stakeholders and gathering user requirements, designing new processes via functional specifications and technical specifications, analyzing and mitigating business process change impacts, developing new design with ABAP programmers and other resources, testing new development and end users.
- Supported end users with issues within SAP. Facilitated communications with end users as to the issues, desired outcome, cross-functional implications and various options.