- Committed to providing superior IT acumen and ensuring professional integrity ~
- Progressive, decisive, and accomplished business systems analyst with 24 years of experience and a passion for solving complex business and technical issues, while exceeding operational objectives. Experienced in Supply Chain Management (SAP APO). Well - versed Material Management (MM), including Purchasing and Invoice Verification, Inventory Management (IM) as well as SAP SPP, EM and BW reporting.
- Provides excellent cross-functional, cross-cultural, leadership in high-pressure, challenging, and time-sensitive environments.
- Ready to embrace new challenges and to master new subjects. Bi-Lingual
Supply Chain Management | Vendor Relationships | Continues Improvement | Production Planning | Training & Mentoring | Business Requirements | Process Improvements | Customer Service| Policies & Procedures | Knowledge Management | Cross-Functional Leadership | SAP SCM (APO) | Project Management | SCRUM| Ad-Hoc Projects | Due Diligence| KPIs | GAPs | MS Office Suite
SAP SCM APO (gATP, PP/DS, Demand Planning, SNP), SAP SPP, SAP BI - Enterprise Data Warehousing, ERP (SAP ECC), Software Engineering, Website development (html, CCS), SAP Scripts. Agile Scrum Framework.
Lead Analyst/SCM Service Design Specialist
- Selected by key stakeholders to serve as SAP Sales Forecasting Specialist, to manage all logistic modules (SAP SCM/APO). Manage Continues Improvement of Sales Forecasting module.
- Technical Project Lead for “European Price List Forecast Data Integration” (EPL), making Confidential Pak compliant with European business practices and Guidelines - Cost €60,800.00
- Part of the Team that Rolled out a Global Collaborative Planning Solution (gATP) that integrated Sales Forecasting, Production Forecasting and Sales Orders. Reducing Sales Order Approval time from days to minutes. ROI (5 years) = 1168%
- Part of Project team that did a SAP HANA Database |Live Cache & Enhancement Pack upgrade.
- Developed training material and train, remotely and onsite, users in Asia, Africa, Europe, South America and North America.
- Developed the Global Supply Chain Managements Knowledge Management System, Increasing Knowledge Articles available to users by 56%, and thus reducing logged Incident & Service Requests
- Redesign & build the support team’s SharePoint site. Reducing onboarding time by 50%
- Setup procedures to document and keep knowledge inside the team
- Lead a team of 15, throughout the US, Sweden, Singapore and India, resulting in improved reporting, and KPIs.