- Sr. SAP Technical Consultant with 10 years of information technology experience including 9+ years of ABAP, Work flow development and consulting experience across the MM, SD, WM, FI, AA, CA, PS, CO, BPC and CRM applications. Extensive experience in providing packaged solutions expertise on several large - scale client engagements comprising full lifecycle implementations, production support, conversions and enhancements across SAP releases 4.6c, 4.7, ECC 6.0, ECC 6.0 Ehp6, SAP MDG, CRM 4.0, and Solution Manager(Solman) 4.0 & 7.1.
- Expertise in the analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance, and enhancement of large-scale enterprise application projects, providing creative, reusable and high-quality technical solutions to complex business requirements.
- Expertise in various ABAP reporting techniques including standard and interactive reporting, ALV, WDA Reports and drill-down reporting across cross-module applications.
- Worked in master data governance (MDG) processes.
- Good working knowledge on Data modeling, UI modeling, Process modeling, Data quality and Data replication.
- Worked extensively on adaptation techniques to customize UI application by using Floor Plan Manager for WebDynpro ABAP (FPM).
- Worked on BRFplus for validations & derivations and rule based work flow in MDG-M.
- Extensive experience in integrating SAP applications with a multitude of legacy and third-party systems utilizing ALE/EDI/IDOC, RFC, and BAPI interfacing technologies.
- Heavy experience in delivering custom R/3 functionality using Enhancement Framework, Business Add-ins (BADI’s), business transaction events (BTEs), user exits and customer exits.
- Extensive experience on Enterprise Services (XML, SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI) and SOAMANAGER.
- Worked extensively on ABAP Web Dynpro (WDA), Floor Plan Manager (FPM), Business Rules Framework (BRF & BRFplus) and Adobe interactive forms.
- Rich experience in dialog programming with ABAP Objects and UI design and development. Heavy involvement in development of custom transactions screens and sub-screens.
- Worked extensively on Alert management using Solution Manager Business Process Monitoring (Solman BPM).
- Vast and diverse experience in complex data conversions and data uploads from external systems to SAP using BDC programming (batch-input and call-transaction techniques) and direct-input methods. Well versed with the data transfer workbench and the LSMW tool for data migration.
- Working closely with functional experts and business support groups to translate functional design documents into detailed technical specification documents for RICEF development.
- Strong functional knowledge on SD, MM, FI modules.
- Heavy experience in form layout and specification comprising multiple smartform/sapscript development and modifications.
- Participating in and facilitating technical design workshops and code review sessions to ensure technical completeness and program standards.
- Good understanding on BADI’s in BPC and Routines in BW/BI.
- Formulation and execution of unit test plans and performance test plans for validation of business requirements.
- Thorough understanding of ABAP workbench tools, Data dictionary, Debug and SQL tracing tools..
- Worked on SAP integration - SAP PI/XI (SLD, Integration Repository, Integration Directory, Runtime Workbench and adapters like IDOC, FILE, RFC, HTTP, and SOAP).
- Experienced in trouble shooting using the Runtime workbench (SXMB MONI, SXMB ADMIN and SMICM).
- Researching, managing and applying OSS notes to support SAP applications.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to analyze and debug complex code, and apply appropriate fixes for issue resolution.
- Well acquainted with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes in large-scale IT environments.
- Ability to effectively handle and manage challenging multiple task assignments and deliverables in a fast-paced, deadline-intensive multi-project environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for conveying technical recommendations, assessments, risks and details to business stakeholders, functional analysts and implementation team members.
ERP Applications: ECC 6.0, 5.0, SAP R/3 4.7, 4.6C, Solution Manager 4.0, 7.2, CRM 5.0, 7.0, BI 7.0
Middleware: SAP XI 3.0, SAP PI 7.0, SAP PI 7.1, CRM MIDDLEWARE
Data Management: SAP MDM 5.5, SAP MDG Ehp5, SAP MDG Ehp6
SAP Tools: ALV, ALE, IDOC, EDI, BAPI, BADI, BDC, LSMW, Forms, WDA, Work flow, BRF, BRFplus, CE Web services, Solman BPM, BPC
Languages: ABAP, OO ABAP, SQL, PL/SQL, JAVA, C, C++
Operating System: Unix, Linux, Windows NT, Windows 95/98
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE DETAILS:
Confidential, IL, TX
Sr. SAP Technical analyst
- Winner of BRAVO award from enterprise solutions team and The Shining Star Award from SAP Enterprise Application Development (SAP EAD) team.
- Worked extensively on WDA, FPM, RICEF objects, Web services, Business rules framework plus (BRF+), Alert management using Solman BPM and Work flow.
- Worked extensively on MDG processes for Material (MDG-M).
- Enhanced Material data model by adding new entity types for Plant data, sales data, and MRP data.
- Generated data model specific structures and created SMT mappings for the staging area to active area and vice versa.
- Designed and developed custom list-UIBBs using component configuration FPM LIST UIBB TEMPLATE.
- Designed and developed custom UI configuration using application configuration BS MAT OVP.
- Designed and developed BRF rules for validations and to auto populate the values through derivations.
- Worked extensively on MDG-M BADI’s USMD SSW RULE CONTEXT PREPARE, and on MDG-M feeder classes CL MDG BS MAT FEEDER FORM, CL MDG BS MAT FEEDER LIST.
- Worked on Solution Manager (Solman) upgrade 4.0 to 7.1, mainly on Business Process Management (BPM), Charm, and Technical Monitoring.
- Extensive knowledge on Action profiles.
- Re-Designed and developed custom delivery parameters application using web Dynpro Abap application (WDA) and work flow for approvals and BRF rules for validations.
- Redesigned and developed WebDynpro application to update route sequence in customer master.
- Designed and Developed web services from ECC to CE 7.1 for customer master work flows.
- Worked on Business Rules Framework (BRF) to start a work flow via BRF and send error messages via BRF.
- Created business rules (application class, events, expressions, actions) for enterprise material master and customer master work flow processes using business rules framework (BRF).
- Designed and Developed web services to update delivery parameters in ECC which is consumed by composition environment (CE).
- Designed and developed an outbound interface to send full load of customer information to legacy systems CIS and LMS.
- Developed custom functionality for PepsiCo to create customer copy with reference to copy from ZSLD to ZSLD, ZREQ to ZSLD, and ZRTE to ZRTE customer.
- Implemented De-Dup and Address standardization functionality in Customer master using SAP standard data quality product (DQ).
- Designed a WebDynpro application for ASN load and summary details.
- Designed and developed custom Idoc monitor/cockpit program for efficient monitoring and error handling.
- Enhanced existing enterprise material master work flow process to support a special plant change WF process for plant specific material status (PSMS).
- Developed SAP customer locations and supplements outbound interface to ETMS system.
- Developed an inbound interface to receive Co-packer customer sales orders from OMS host system to create/update/cancel the sales orders/deliveries/shipments in SAP.
- Worked extensively on conversions, interfaces and enhancements in OTC area.
- Designed and supported very complex iterative designs in OTC, LE.
- Developed and supported Business Process Monitoring design process for alert notifications via Email, SM7 Tickets, and Work flow using Solution Manager.
- Worked with SAP team to provide custom Alert notifications functionality for PepsiCo in Solution manager BPM.
- Worked extensively on Inside-out and outside-In approaches to develop enterprise services.
- Worked extensively with enterprise service repository (ESR) and composite environment (CE) teams.
Sr.SAP Technical Analyst, CA
- Responsible for deliverables across multiple projects namely ABA/DDA masking, Oracle 10G upgrade, Automatic House Bank setup and Enhancements.
- Modified custom programs to mask/unmask ABA/DDA values based on User authorization roles.
- Analyzing and troubleshooting impacts on SAP for Oracle 10G Upgrade project.
- Designed and developed custom program to automate house bank setup configuration using Function Module VIEW MAINTENANCE NO DIALOG.
- Worked with Security team to assign authorization roles for ABA/DDA masking project.
- Modified custom programs which have impact on SAP for Oracle 10G Upgrade projects.
- Analyzed and modified custom programs which are abend in production environment (ZZS PAOC TO MF, ZWGPS NOTIF PROCESS, ZSTALE DATED CHKS).
- Designed and developed wrapper function module Z Confidential ARC DOCS GET to get archived contract documents for the given EE BP’s.
Sr. SAP Technical Analyst, WA
- Responsible for deliverables across multiple projects namely Vertex O, Asset Life Cycle Management Sox (ALM Sox), XIGN, Payroll Upgrade and Upgrade 4.7 to ECC.
- Designed and developed custom functionality for ALM Sox which includes Inter and Intra company transfers, Asset retirements, and creation of legacy assets through BAPIs.
- Worked extensively on interfaces, reports, and conversions in FI Module (PS, AA, and FI) which includes project summary settlement report, GL/AM monthly reconciliation report, asset manual loader interface using BAPI, modified Asset acquisitions, asset transfers, and Net book value reports.
- Developed an inbound interface to create vendor invoice through call transaction for FB60/FB65 by creating custom process code, function module.
- Developed custom task and linked task with the custom business object (ZIDOCFIDC) and method (GetRefDoc) for FI Document to provide Email notification for A/P users with Vendor number, Invoice date, Invoice Number and error message.
- Developed Webdynpro (WDA) and Adobe interactive form application for vendor to input data.
- Developed error archiving user interface report using Webdynpro ABAP.
- Implemented pricing BADI CRM COND COM BADI and added fields to the CRMT ACS I COM item communication structure.
- Developed custom functionality for Confidential to implement Vertex O series in CRM & R/3 systems. Have very good exposure to pricing procedures and VOFM routines in SD.
- Worked on Payroll upgrade project from Confidential PCPW to Confidential EV5.
- Implemented BADI’s HRPAD00INFTY and HRPAD00INFTYUI to update 210 infotype.
- Developed an outbound interface program to send master data to Confidential EV5 system.
- Resolving SPDD & SPAU modification issues with BASIS team for adjusting DDIC objects and Repository objects by reapplying the modifications or restoring them to SAP original version.
- Developed an Outbound interfaces to send employee bank details and all active employees with signing authority details from SAP HR to XIGN system.
SAP Technical Analyst, TX
- Modified invoice Smartforms ZLB BIL INVOICE NO AMR & ZLB BIL INVOICE programs and layouts to display PO and Invoice details.
- Modified inbound interfaces to create deliveries and shipments from ETMS to SAP and shipment confirmations from WMS (DLx/DLPlus/EDI945 systems) to SAP.
- Worked extensively on outbound interfaces to send sales orders to ETM system from SAP for optimization using message control, customer master data from SAP to ITS (Tropicana Issue tracking system) using change pointers and shipment confirmations from SAP to M204.
- Developed custom Idocs, message types, process codes and function modules for inbound and outbound interfaces and worked extensively on Idoc troubleshooting and monitoring.
- Modified an inbound interface for receipt confirmation from DMPlus/DLx/EDI to SAP system.
- Modified BDC program to change order types on QTG1 to QTG2 during cutover weekend.
- Implemented enhancement-spot for function module FI DOCUMENT PROCESS.
- Worked on EDI 820, 823 transmissions and fixed logic of assigning reason codes for auto cash application
- Modified approve requests & expense reporting using ABAP webdynpro applications.
- Developed an outbound interface to transmit a list of daily invoices from SAP system to PCNA SIPS for billing/reporting purposes.
- Analyzed and applied OSS notes in SRM 4.0 & ECC 6.0 systems for sourcing cockpit issue.
- Developed ALVs reports for Order cuts, OM short lead time compliance and GGCS cork Ireland report.
- Extensively worked on enhancements and tuning custom programs.
ABAP Developer, WA
- Responsible for deliverables across multiple projects namely Entity Reorganization (ER), Customer Initiated Handset Upgrades (CIHU), Supplier EDI, Universal Mobile Telecommunication Systems (ALM-UMTS), and various enhancements.
- Integral member of a very large-scale and complex SAP conversion project (ER) to simplify Confidential ’s legal entity structure (SAP company code consolidation from across different modules MM, PS and AA).
- Developed ER conversion programs for replication of MM objects (Reservations, Purchase Requisions, Purchase Orders, Goods Movement, STO deliveries), PS objects (to set system & user status of WBS element and ALV reports for extracting never used WBS elements, for extracting WBS website based on system status (REL, TECO, CLSD, AALK, CRTD, and DLFL) using parallel processing to improve the performance), and AA objects (to remove/populate deactivation date for the fixed assets).
- Developed custom functionality as part of Confidential ’s ALM/UMTS initiative which includes program to load reservations for site BOMS, mass bulk POs receipt and shopping cart issue programs, delivery pick list smart form for Confidential ’s national warehouses, and an auto GR/GI program to route GSM/UMTS equipment via virtual staging locations to market cell sites.
- Involved in the development of FI objects which include BDCs for Budget loader (CJR2 transaction) at WBS element level, and monthly reconciliation ALV report for GL/asset balances.
- Extensive interaction with TIBCO and Provia middleware teams to design mapping between SAP and middleware system for streamline inbound orders (using custom sales order BAPI) and deliveries (using IDOC DELVRY03).
- Modified sales order fulfillment and serialization reports to eliminate automatic generation of restocking fee for Confidential streamline orders, close return orders, and generate XML file for traceability purposes.
- Worked with EDI specialist to design mapping between SAP and Gentran to implement EDI business transactions for Confidential ’s major trading partners.
- Developed an exception report using ALV trees for monitoring SAP IDOC posting/transaction errors for purchase orders, change orders, PO acknowledgements, ASNs and PO invoices within the supplier EDI framework.
- Worked on enhancements to the standard logistics invoice posting process to include additional program routines and validation checks around the 3 way match functionality for posting inbound IDocs to SAP utilizing FM IDOC INPUT INVOIC MRM.
- Developed a custom program (utilized by the SAP basis team) with add-on functionality to SMCL transaction to resolve sales order locking issue during order replication from CRM to the R/3 system.
- Extensively worked on SD & MM User Exits, Custom Exits and BADI’s (MV50AFZ1, EXIT SAPLMMDA 001, EXIT SAPLMEWQ 001, MD PURREQ CHANGE, ME PURCHDOC POSTED, and ME REQ POSTED).
SAP Technical Consultant, NY
- Designed and developed technical specifications and also user training documentation for SFTI (Secure Financial Transaction Infrastructure) implementation.
- Created sales orders using BAPI/BDC for ARCA book Enterprise Pricing Material and populating output through ALV Reports.
- Developed ALV reports for Open Sales Order for deleting sales order item level using BDC, Aged trial balance report and User details report for HR department.
- Worked extensively on inbound and outbound interfaces for uploading files from UNIX and Excel.
- Developed customized BAPI’s (ZBAPI CUSTOMER SFTI, ZBAPI CUSTOMER CHANGE SFTI) for creating and changing customer master data.
- Developed Layout set and print program for Member Services Invoices to run monthly billing by picking up all entered invoice numbers from table ZSAP INVOICE.
- Modified invoice print program to calculate Tax fees, SFTI logo, Monthly charges, populating text descriptions like B2B supplemental section, third party text, name & address.
- Modified MDS (Market Data Services) Invoices print program for ARCA Book.
- Developed online dialog program for creating sales order data, which is used as a front end in creating sales order transactions by the users.
- Developed Module pool program for the SEC31 activity assessment of credit/debit adjustments fee to update table ZSECORDER.
- Created the user defined transaction and Program for Bill of Material Report.
- Worked extensively on SFTI Sales order creation and adjustment utilities, Pre & Post Bill Reports.
- Worked on Sales Order User Exit (MV45AFZZ) to change taxes and on RV60B602 user exit to create billing document (ZSF1, ZSF2, ZSF3) for implementing SFTI.
SAP Technical Consultant, OH
- Prepared technical specifications for objects by understanding the functional requirements/ design specifications.
- Worked on Upgradation project from SAP R/3 Version 4.0B to 4.7.
- Developed interactive reports for Service forecast details & Approval report for issue of Stock.
- Designed ALV reports to display the inventory cost component and Batch Summary report.
- Developed and Modified SAP Scripts as per the client requirement for Sales Quotation.
- Customized the Smart forms layout and print program for delivery note.
- Converted the existing SAP Scripts forms layout set into Smartforms, and developed a comprehensive routine for print procedure of the Smartforms.
- Developed BDC Interface program to load goods receipt data from AS400 system.
- Developed a program to upload vendor master details from flat file to SAP system.
- Used BDC & LSMW for data conversion, field mapping and uploading data from legacy system to SAP system.
- Created Sales Order by using BAPI (BAPI SALESORDER CREATEFROMDAT2) with the help of third party front end.
- Posting goods receipts using BAPI GOODSMVT CREATE upon different movement type.
- Modified and developed dialog programs as per customer needs.
- Modified various programs by using performance techniques.
- Involved in configuration of ALE environment, developing Outbound and Inbound process, configuring the partner profile with inbound process code.
- Modified standard IDoc to add new segment needed for messages type.
- Clearing the IDocs at Transaction code, finding the failures of IDocs in data migration from Legacy System to SAP System, Debugging the Data, finding out the problems and clearing the IDocs.
- Worked on EDI 810 transactions to send invoice details.
- Developed BAPI program to update the sales order.
- Developed Custom Segments for Invoice ZINVOIC02 IDOC and configured ALE system to send IDOC to CRAFT.
- Configured to send the project IDoc PROJECT01 from SAP to BIW (Business Information Warehouse).
- Worked on the configuration of several ALE transactions to transfer data from/to other systems.
- Developed ALV reports for Forecast demand, Production order kitting and analysis.