- SAP ABAP Lead Consultant with over 10 years of IT experience in diversified integration projects in SAP ABAP/4 ( Working from USA, Switzerland and India ) including all areas of SAP ERP projects like SAP ABAP WRICEF implementation projects, Rollout projects, AMS Support, Upgrade and Unicode conversion projects, Hypercare support, Cutover activities, SIT/UAT testing, etc. for various global clients including Confidential, Syngenta, Confidential, P&G, GE, Tenneco and Confidential
- Anchored a Huge Data Migration engagement from client location as onsite coordinator.
- Developed 22 outbound interfaces and coordinated end to end data flow in SAP - Infa-Teradata integration using ALE IDOCS .
- Extensive experience in performance tuning projects and WMS - RF rollouts.
- Techno-functional experience in SAP MM with a Strong background in ABAP programming to design, test and deploy end to end integrated solutions.
- Expertise in Requirement Gathering, coordinating functional and technical teams in Onsite-Offshore model.
- Extensive Programming experience in SAP OO ABAP .
- Excellent Debugging and SAP-ABAP technical problem solving skills
- Experience in developing BRF+ applications.
- Developed web applications using Webdynpro ABAP framework.
- Experience in SAP FIORI custom apps and standard FIORI transactional apps enhancements.
- Extensive programming experience in SAP modules MM, SD, WM, PP, FICO, PS, QM.
- Strong experience on SAP Go-live activities like technical design and estimation techniques, transport strategy and movement, cutover activities, user training, Hypercare support activities, change, management Defect Coordination processes and defect tracking tools like IPM+ and HP Quality Center.
- Proficient in understanding complex customer requirements from diverse locations and translating them into technical specifications.
- Is Conversant with various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Employed best practices in coding standards, code reviews, and designing solutions for handling data quality issues and change data capture.
ERP: SAP R/3 (4.6B / 4.7C / ECC 6.0) - ABAP
SAP ABAP: ABAP Workbench, Data Dictionary, ABAP-OOPS, ALV, Web Services deployment, Interactive and Classical Reports, SAP(ABAP/4) Query, BADI ( Business Add-Ins), Enhancement Framework, User Exits, LSMW, BDC, BAPI, Function Module, Report Painter/Writer, Workflows& BRF+, ALE/IDOCS, BTE(Business Transaction Events), Module Pool Programming, SAP Scripts, Smart forms, RFC programming,, Adobe Forms, Webdynpro, ABAP CRM, FIORI
Operating Systems: MS Windows XP, 98, Windows NT/2000.
Other Programming Languages: VB, Oracle,PL/SQL
SAP ABAP & FIORI Technical Consultant
Confidential, Memphis, Tennesse
- Analysis of Functional Specifications and participated in functional reviews.
- Designing, developing & reviewing technical specification,
- Responsible for code development in OOPS, BADIs, Enhancement & Customization.
- Worked on applications which run handheld devices used in WM.
- Participated in Code reviews and Testing.
- Developed Interfaces using ALE IDOCs, ABAP proxy, RFC FMs from ECC to External System and ECC to ECC.
- Analysis of user requirements, Technical Design, Coding, Code review, Testing and UAT.
- Developed ALV reports for purchase orders to compare the ordered quantity with the received quantity. Creation RF Goods Receipt process.
- Developed custom FIORI applications for Notification create/display similar to IW21/23.
- Configured logout screen for FIORI launch pad with redirect URL.
- Configured and customized the Purchase order approval FIORI application.
- Configured and customized the My quotation FIORI application.
SAP ABAP Technical Consultant
Confidential, Nashville, Tennessee
- Worked as an ABAP development team lead/Senior Developer
- Worked closely with Client, development, testing and production teams to align project deliverables, dates and reports issues/concerns.
- Converted functional Specification into technical Specification
- Designed solutions involving ABAP-OOPS, workflows, Enhancement framework, BADI, user exits, Interactive reports, BAPI, IDOCS etc
- Developed workflows and did necessary configuration for Purchase order and requisition release strategies.
- Participated in outbound and inbound interface developments using ABAP proxies, ALE IDOCS and custom enhancement.
- Worked for performance tuning effort for reducing the run time of complex reporting programs for FI, SD, PP and MM modules.
SAP ABAP Senior Consultant
- Involved in development and testing objects based on SAP scripts, Smart forms, Reports, OOPS-ALV, Enhancement Framework, User-exits .
- Responsible for Code Review and testing.
- As a part of Development team, my responsibilities include Modeling the structure of Data
- Types, Message Type and Message Interfaces in Integration Repository of SAPXI, Proxy Generation and Proxy Coding of the Interface in ABAP, Webservices creation and configuration, Web
- Service Testing, Test Case Creation.
- Involved in objects dealing the process concerning Original Equipment and aftermarket Sales.
- SPOC for Data Migration effort to migrate from 4.6B to ECC 6.0. Designed and implemented solution for posting open transactional and supporting master data in new system using LSWM- ALE IDOCS.
- Working with the BPR and business analysts, to determine the business rules and validating the technical feasibility with respect to BRFplus rules engine.
- Identifying design and technical issues related to BRFplus developments and resolve them discussing directly with the clients and team as necessary.
- Supporting and giving demonstrations to clients to maintain business rules in BRFplus UI.
- BRFplus rules optimization
- Designing & Coding as per approved Functional Specification maximizing use of OO ABAP to improve performance.
- Performing Quality reviews and testing on objects.
- Maintaining Transport strategies for objects.
- Worked on integrating custom WebDynpro application into SAP Enterprise portal using IViews.
SAP ABAP Design Lead
- Responsible for gathering reporting requirements from business users dealing in service procurement and customer service model.
- Involved in piloting solution for SAP-Informatica-Teradata integration, understanding SAP-Informatica interface concepts. Involved in modeling tables relating to purchasing, inventory, material master etc. in MM subject area Designed functional specifications and technical specifications for interface development based on business requirement.
- Developed, reviewing and testing interfaces for SAP-Informatica in corporation using ALE/IDOC methodology.
- Handled tickets and enhancements covering User exits, enhancement spots, BADI, reports, data dictionary objects, ALE-IDOCs etc.
- Necessary ALE configurations for data migration process.
- Developed workflows based on customer requirement in purchasing area.
- Responsible for overall sync between SAP ABAP / Informatica and Teradata units of the team.
- Lead a team of ABAP, Informatica and Teradata experts for design and development
SAP ABAP Project Lead
- Responsible for business requirement analysis, preparation of technical specifications as per requirements, development/enhancements, and preparation of test cases, reviews, unit testing, integration testing, implementation and post-production support.
- Developed and maintained customized forms using SAP Scripts & Smart forms.
- Developed custom outbound and inbound interfaces using ALE/IDOCs and ABAP proxy for automatic IDOC generation on PO creation, updating outbound delivery, for sending material master data
- Add a custom header tab in billing transaction using the concepts of enhancement framework.
- Applied OSS notes in cases of issues or correction report by functional consultants.
- Developed and Reviewed objects involving Enhancements Spots, BADI implementations, interactive and classical reports, Data Dictionary objects, Exits, IDOC for inbound and outbound processing, LSMW, BDC, Smart Forms, Email Notifications, SAP Report Writer/Painter etc.
- Design and review of user-specific cockpits using module pool programming-OOPS.
SAP ABAP Consultant/On Site Co-ordinator
- Requirement gathering, designing techno-functional specifications and coordinating with offshore counter parts for end-to-end delivery
- Designed & Developed Upload Programs for Data Migration for SD, MM, WM & CO modules using BAPIs and custom developed Function modules .
- Designed & Developed a Logistic Cockpit for managing the day to day processes in Sales & Distribution module.
- Helped in Designing Data Migration Tool for end to end data migration between two SAP systems using techniques of LSMW, BDCs & ALE IDOCS.
- Responsible for end to end Purchase Order (PO) migration with help of BAPI, BDCs, ALE - IDOCS.
- Managed the movement of old SAP Applications into new ECC environment with Unicode adjustments
- Implemented OSS notes solve complex business requirements involving Purchase order issues.
- Extensively worked on Validations and substitutions(FI documents)
SAP-ABAP Consultant/SE/ Module Lead
- Developed Print forms and driver programs for vendor notification using SAP scripts & Smart forms.
- Coding, self-testing according to unit test plans and self-review of the object developed involving User Exits, Workflows, ALV reports, Module pool programs, Forms, BDCs .
- Enabled 1000 + objects for Unicode upgrade.
- Responsible for Unicode specific code changes, unit testing, review and integration testing.
- Worked extensively in RF implementation in the US plants having Non-HUM warehouse management.
- Helped business consultants in integration testing of objects from SD (Sales & Distribution) & WM (Warehouse Management)
- Developed objects for RF devices used in Warehouses performing some basic functions like picking, packing, GR, GI etc typically for barcode scanning using Module Pool Programming.