- SAP R3 and SAP Business One user with a unique background for many years as a Senior Mechanical Designer, progressing to 17+ years’ SAP ERP experience, particularly plant maintenance systems, (CMMS) development, end - user training, and post-go-live support for PM, AM, MM, and Spending Chain modules.
- Expertise in procurement, supply chain, materials, real property, and finance gained from serving as an SAP Functional Consultant for over three years with the Confidential on Confidential project.
- Works well with VIP customers, technical and non-technical staff, vendors, and end users having created and presented training material, led multiple, cross-functional teams, and overseen unit testing .
- Recognized by upper level leadership at Confidential for going beyond the call of duty, ability to rapidly assimilate SAP requirements, and expertly drive project completion.
SAP Purchase Requisitions Purchase Orders Work Orders Preventive Maintenance PM, AM, MM, SD Modules Equipment Master Data Customer Service Material Master Data SAP ERP Plant Maintenance Systems Development End - User Training Post-Go-Live Support Equipment BOMs Lean Manufacturing 5S Supply Chain Purchase Orders User Manuals ISO Internal Auditor CMMS Continuous Improvement Staff Trainer Physical Asset Audits Quality Systems Team Supervision
TECHNICAL SKILLS:MS Office Suite AutoCAD Intergraph (MicroStation UNIX - and DOS-based) 5.0 and 3D I/RAS B (Raster) HP Remedy Software
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
SAP Master Data Governance Analyst
- Gate keeper of master data for then entire company.
- Creation of all new customer ship to, Sold to, and Bill to’s.
- This was based on information from Sales Force and signed Confidential agreements.
- This would allow Customer Service to take orders from customers, so delivery of fuel, oil, and other purchased materials to support their oil drilling and Frac operations around the country.
- Ran reports to ensure correct customer master data that was created by customer service and prevent possible duplicates.
- Ensured that customer accounts were currently active, if not, the information would be sent to the credit department to verify status.
- Request from users that involved materials to be extended to specific plants based on stock levels.
- Researched materials to why they had a deletion flag set and determined if the flag could be removed.
- Used daily BI reports to validate new customer locations that allowed delivery tickets and invoices to print correctly.
- On call week nights and weekend every 3rd week of the month.
Confidential, Modis Euless, TX
SAP PM master data consultant
- Hired to create equipment master data for Plant Maintenance module for Manufacturing of telecommunication equipment.
- Entered equipment information and linked to existing asset record.
- Created Preventive Maintenance task list for equipment and linked them to proper equipment so work orders would generate automatically on cycle count, weekly, monthly, or yearly cycle.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
IT SAP Administrator - IT department and helpdesk
- Hired to set up security roles and permissions in SAP Business One.
- Establish Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions to document SAP Business One.
- Create and Launch a training program for employees for SAP.
- Received request for help with SAP for problems that users faced, then respond in a timely manner.
- Formed a SAP Change Management Team to govern change request for validity and conformance.
- Duties also included IT desktop support throughout the entire company.
Confidential, Haltom City, TX
- Conducted test procedures from engineers on surgical drilling and sawing devices.
- Would run motors on a dynamometer while applying loads to test for heat and longevity.
- Ran test on new design drill bits on bovine bone to simulate actual situations in the operating room.
- Subjected test motors to multiple cycles in an autoclave to simulate hospital use.
- As a result of these test, provided data to engineers on findings.
- Would use Confidential to record running/operating temperatures, electrical current, or what other parameters are specified by the engineer.
- Constructed testing fixtures to hold test equipment to run specific tests, could be on electric/pneumatic motors to trying new lubricating oils for devices.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
SAP Plant Maintenance System Administrator
- Created 2200 new work centers to provide concise time confirmations reporting.
- Established a reporting matrix that met the requirements for the company scorecard.
- Created material BOM’s (bills of materials) for all equipment at all plants.
- Spearheaded Maintenance meeting with key personnel to ensure new procedures correctness and feasibility.
- Quickly identified particular educational needs such as site-specific job aids, user-friendly procurement manuals, and clear, step-by-step screen shots.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
SAP FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
- Rapidly assimilated project requirements, benchmarks, and goals through an intense boot camp—one of six Consultants remaining from an initial pool of 60.
- Recognized by Confidential and military leadership for a unique ability to work well with diverse personalities, effectively resolve problems, and explain technical concepts to staff of multiple levels of knowledge.
- Troubleshot multiple systems at 12 different bases, successfully customizing SAP and providing full support to Post-Go-Live.
- Spearheaded expert support for personnel of the Dept. of Public Works including Work Orders, Project Systems, Parts & Requisitions, Purchase Orders, and specialized purchase requisitions (MIPRs) .
- Quickly identified educational needs such as site-specific job aids, user-friendly procurement manuals, and clear, step-by-step screen shots.
- Established standards and reporting data metrics such as Work Orders per day, hours to complete jobs, inventory management, etc. Improved equipment record accuracy 25% by ensuring the highest levels of data quality in entering master data and resolving any discrepancies.
Confidential, East Hartford, CT
SAP FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
- Contracted through IT Trailblazers for a short-term project focusing on entering and standardizing master data.
- Performed unit testing on “Z” transactions for implementation of an MRO engine overhaul project .
- Authored training material for end users .
- Entered test results in HP Quality Center (Mercury ) for a SAP ECC 6.0 upgrade .
Confidential, Richmond, V
- Consolidated and standardized 4 K+ equipment records before Go-Live.
- Created functional locations for a plant 500 yards long by 700 yards wide.
- Spearheaded functional location structure and equipment master records for all PMUSA plants. Led unit testing prior to implementation . Troubleshot and monitored system health .
- Utilized teaching skills to conduct end-user training and develop Super Users to become Trainers .
- Served as a key participant in multiple Natural Work Teams.
- Used strong communication abilities to ensure top-notch customer service for SAP
- Created catalog profiles and codes for equipment reliability analysis.
- Wrote Job Aids for transactions.
- Authored and maintained equipment BOMs for new /existing equipment.
- Maintained equipment/asset record synchronization and inventory. Established reporting data and standardized PM master data.
- Initiated functional locations and equipment master data records to support plant expansion s and new factory floor configuration s.
SENIOR MECHANICAL DESIGNER
- Collaborated with engineers to provide layouts, vendor cut sheets, and calculations to prove concepts . Worked with a diverse range of clients, presenting drawings for final approval and documentation.
- Operated a CMM machine for incoming vendor made mechanical parts inspection. This allowed validation of tight tolerances from engineering draws and quality procedures.
- Chaired cross-functional team meetings to ensure all staff were “on the same page”.
- Served as Team Lead for M&E documents as well as coordinated engineering co-op personnel involved with the mechanical catalog process.
- Tasked as Workstation Asset Coordinator to track workstations as PM assets within 4 separate cost centers.
- Took on additional tasks as a member of the MC and OC Workstation Rollout Team to upgrade IT resources, validate user profiles, and reinstall software. Procured and installed PCs in fixer and IE rooms
- Multitasked to support engineering software and hardware and oversee IT relocations, installations, and computer security functions such as login details and setting up staff profiles.
- Liaised between the Help Desk and end users to troubleshoot, resolve technical problems, and streamline workflow.
- Partnered with rebuild staff and engineers to compile a catalog and produce an online viewer system version (CVS to LinkOne).