- SAP Materials Management functional consultant with over 7 years of Experience in SAP R/3 implementation, customization, configuration and testing SAP projects.
- MM/Inventory Management - Consignment, subcontracting, missing oarts, movement types (GR/GI/Transfer, Movement), physical inventory (IM and WM), cycle counting and reservations.
- Familiar with unit, integration and UAT( User acceptance test) testing
- Extensive experience on SAP ERP ECC 6.0
- Strong background in gathering the business requirement, preparing the business workflows, design and specification documentation, testing and training material.
- Experience with diverse, multi-disciplined business professionals and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communicator, with emphasis on meeting the clients SAP requirements, capable of making professional presentation and quick learner with an ability to rapidly adapt to emerging technologies.
- Worked with and participated in the implementation and configurations till the completion of 3 lifecycle.
- Microsoft Client and Server operating systems
- life cycle implementations of SAP R/3 (versions ECC 5.0, 6.0) SAP MM
- Project Management.
SAP MM Analyst
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Create material master data and vendor master data
- Experience in creating test plans, test case scenarios all types of test scripts, (unit, integration, regression and UAT.
- Work with MM Purchasing (p2P), ESM, and Logistics Invoicing.
- Maintained current organisational structure and creating new org elements as per business requirement.
- Creating, fixing, and maintaining master data: Material Master, Vendor Master, Batch Master, Purchasing Info Records, and Customer Master.
- Setting up reorder point planning (CBP) along with automatic purchase order creation for MRO (maintenance, repair, and overhaul) supplies and using source lists where needed.
- Converting traditional purchase requisition process into SAP standard purchase requisition process and implementing release procedure for the same.
- Configuring Stock Transport Order process, both Inter Company and Intra Company, with outbound delivery and billing from SD module
- Interacting with business users and process owners to gather requirements and converting them into functional specs for various custom reports, extracts, and BDC programs.
- Prepared and delivered workshops for assigned processes.
- Configuring tolerances and keys for Logistics Invoice Verification.
- Creating movement types for Inventory Management, deliveries and issues to production.
- Provided support to security, change management and training teams
- Coordinating with technical team in implementation of ADP Tax ware and testing all MM purchase cycles inclusive of integration testing on FI side.
- Handling production issues and conducting training sessions for business users on current and newly introduced processes.
- Developing training manuals, configuration design documents, testing documents and business process procedures.
- Defining message output types for purchasing documents, testing print layout and setting up e-mail and fax communication mediums.
- Testing all the configurations for any errors and making all the necessary corrections at each stage, and also documenting the results.
- Supporting post go live phase and providing training to business users.
SAP MM Functional Consultant
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Worked on purchase requisitions, source lists, vendor selections, quota, request for quotations, purchase orders, terms of payments and source list determination.
- Worked with procure to pay (p2p)
- Maintained and worked on inventory management with physical inventory.
- Was involved in the updating of PO's from the legacy system the new PO's in the SAP systems.
- Defined new purchase order document types and configured version management for purchase orders and purchase requisitions.
- Upgraded existing MM configuration R/3 5.0 version to ECC 6.0.
- Customized IMG activities in procurement and inventory management processes, such as purchasing of nonstock and stock materials,
- RFQ, Contract, Schedule Arrangements, Inbound Deliveries, GR, GI, reservation and transfer orders.
- Resolved problems that were encountered by the end uses on their daily work routine.
- Was involved in the receiving of the goods receipt and making sure that it was assigned to the right storage location.
- Worked hand on hand in the training and support of the end users with the SAP system.
- Cleared up and created Receiving and Shipping notices.
SAP Financial Analyst
Confidential, Marina Del Rey, CA
- Responsible for Sales & Distribution Configuration and Support, Strategy Development, Planning, Configuration, and Testing. Business Process changes and configuration enhancements.
- Developed Sales Information System Reports and LIS.
- Calculated taxes due for Material Movements via Marine Vessels, Inventory Status.
- Responsible for Logistics Information System Configuration, Production Planning and Materials, and Management of Integration issues.
- Developed user training materials.
- Gathered and analyzed business requirements, built and tested configurations, eEnterprise structure, document types, condition types, and pricing procedures.
- Assigned document types to pricing procedures, performed regression testing and provided production support.
- Pricing and conditions for contracts and purchase orders.
- Assisted Company personnel in the resolution of problems with SAP computerized supply management systems.
- Redesigned the purchasing system, consumption based planning, information system and inventory management, and invoice verification and service management.