Trusted business partner contributing to the successful architecture, design and implementation of high impact solutions. Passionate about understanding problems, researching potential solutions and taking a consultative approach. An aptitude for continuous learning with a focus on SuccessFactors and SAP HCM.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Solutions Architect, SuccessFactors and SAP HCM
- Contributing to the project team delivery of SuccessFactors Compensation Management and Learning Management solutions.
- Responsible for technical aspects of the rfp process and participated in requirements workshops. Driving the architecture and development of the integration with SAP HCM.
- Implemented SuccessFactors Recruiting Management for the U.S. Partnered with the system integrator and contributed to the workshops which drive process decisions and requirements for the configuration and integration. Lead the architecture, solution design and implementation of the SAP Integration Add - On 3.0 which enabled bi-directional integration between SAP HCM and SuccessFactors. SuccessFactors administration activities include picklist management, role based permissions, Outlook integration, email templates and ad hoc reporting.
- Developed solution architecture for a Kronos time and attendance solution for distribution centers.
- Lead blueprinting sessions for a SAP Time and Payroll solution for a Canadian division.
- Leveraged ADP eTime and Streamline time management and payroll solutions for an operating division in Panama. Partnered with the vendor and internal team members to lead the solution design and integration with SAP HCM.
- Draft logical architecture diagrams and architecture artifacts for all assigned projects and present to architecture advisory group for review, recommendations and sign-off.
- Participate in architecture communities of practice that include applications, integration and security.
- Utilize agile methodology, sprint teams and Jira for team and project Kanban boards.
Business Systems Analyst
- Drove the technical solution for the company’s first truly global system. The Global Talent Excellence Suite project was a cloud based solution by SuccessFactors which was implemented in 23 countries for 23,000 team members in 14 languages. Key responsibilities encompassed:
- Developed the technical questions for the vendor RFP process and participated during vendor reviews and scoring.
- Drafted integration architectural solution for the consolidation of eight disparate HRIS systems.
- Compiled an infrastructure assessment and partnered with all company organizations globally to understand current state, required future state along with identifying solutions to address gaps.
- Identified key project technical deliverables, i.e. integration, single sign-on, infrastructure requirements and partnered with supporting teams, developed estimates, resource requirements and required skill sets.
- Contributed as a core team member for the process and functional implementation of goal management, performance management, development plans, calibration and succession planning.
- Performed SuccessFactors administration activities related to picklist management, role based permissions, theme manager, performance form templates, ad hoc reporting and multi-language help documents.
- Provided timely status updates as the infrastructure lead and highlighted risk areas and actions to resolve.
- Lead a 5 member team through the project preparation and business blueprint phases to implement the SAP HR module in Canada, Colombia and Mexico. Deliverable responsibilities encompassed initial scoping, estimating, resource requirements, planned and facilitated business process workshops, captured business requirements, developed functional specifications and estimates along with developing the realization phase plan.
- Researched the approach of developing a global template to support the Americas implementation of SAP HCM and engaged SAP to provide a workshop on global implementation considerations.
- Directed the implementation of a SAP HR mini-master into Peru, Dominican Republic and Costa Rica.
- Speaker at the Confidential Chicago area and U.S. meetings on implementing Talent Management - Succession Planning.
- Guided a five member team through a continuous improvement initiative on visual management.
- Implemented new business requests, in addition to resolving user issues through configuration and troubleshooting of Personnel Administration, Org Management, Benefits, Pers Development, Talent Management, Payroll, Taxes and BSI.
- Configured the supporting HCM master data requirements for the roll-out of Travel Management.
- Lead the development for the implementation of SAP Enterprise Compensation Management.
Confidential, Northbrook, IL
SAP Application Consultant
- Participated in the project team’s success with upgrading to SAP HCM ECC 5.0.
- Spearheaded W-2 and Earnings Statement deliverables. Efforts included architecture design to leverage current middleware, requirements gathering, writing technical design specifications and integrating legacy Q1 payroll history.
- Performed a fit gap analysis and developed prototypes to demonstrate SAP Succession Management software.
- Trouble shoot variances for HCM implementation during parallel testing, researched, accounted for and resolved.
- Primary support person for all payroll tax issue research and resolution for the SAP Go-Live with 38k employees.
- Analysis to migrate additional legacy HR applications to further leverage SAP investment.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. SAP HR Functional Consultant
- Benefits lead for the implementation of SAP HCM for a multi-billion dollar industrial supply company.
- Business process redesign, requirements gathering, translating business requirements into systems design, Benefits Configuration, writing functional specifications for customer specific user exits, custom vendor integration and leveraging Benefit3 IDoc for benefits outsourcing.
- Utilizing SAP ASAP methodology during Blueprint and Realization phases.
- Successful implementation of the SAP HCM Benefits module at a leading provider of information technology products.
- Business blueprinting, translating business requirements into functional and technical specifications, configuration, testing and Go-Live support.
- Contributed to the data migration and integration efforts by providing requirements to ABAP developers along with testing and validating their deliverables.
- Developed documentation and cross-trained internal HRIS staff to support after Go-Live.
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
SAP HR Business Systems Analyst
- Reduced costs and improved efficiency by Web-enabling HR functions through SAP’s Employee Self-service functionality. ESS project encompassed planning, configuration, role development and ABAP.
- Self-managed Cobra outsourcing project to AON to reduce HR administration costs. Development efforts included developing custom ABAP interfaces, vendor coordination and implementation between Cigna, VSP, AON and divine.
- Benefits and payroll configuration along with ABAP vendor interface programming to support open enrollment.
- Configuration of off-cycle payroll and taxes to support bringing payroll in-house from ADP AutoPay.
- Implement new business requests, in addition to resolving user issues through configuration and troubleshooting of Personnel Administration, OM, Benefits, Payroll, Taxes, BSI and Security Roles.
- Configuration of Personnel Administration and Security Roles to support the integration of International offices.
- Partner with HR and payroll business owners to review and prioritize new requests in addition to providing consistent and timely communications on the status of active projects.
- Participated in the conversion of Confidential HR and payroll legacy systems to SAP 4.6c.
- Upgraded SAP HR/Payroll from 4.0b to 4.6c. Contributions included directing consultants, planning, testing, troubleshooting and go-live weekend.
- Spearheaded the HR/Payroll enterprise application integration and conversion effort, which significantly contributed to the successful 12-month implementation of the 4.0b HR/Payroll module.
- Primary contact for managing all outside HR/Payroll vendor integration aspects. Vendors include ADP Print and Tax Services, ANB, LaSalle Bank, AON, Cigna HealthCare and 401(k), United HealthCare, BlueCross BlueShield, Aetna, VSP, J.P.Morgan, RewardsPlus,AST and Ceridian.
- Partnered with HR/Payroll business owners to develop process flows for existing operations. Used this approach to identify all existing manual and automated interfaces along with potential data sources for conversions.
- Documented all integration and conversion requirements. Developed detailed technical specifications to identify the approach, SAP infotype data requirements, along with the business rules for data mapping and transformation.