- 8+ years of extensive work experience and expertise as a Sr. SAP Materials Management/Procure to Pay Functional Consultant.
- Worked in variety of industry sectors such as Food, Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas, Mining, Manufacturing and Automotive.
- 2 full cycle Implementation, 3 Production Support and Enhancement,1 Roll - out and 1 Up-Grade project
- Expertise in implementing ASAP methodology on all stages of projects including Business Process Analysis, As-Is and To-Be designing, Business Blueprint Mapping, Gap analysis, Go-live, Post Go-live production support, User and Documentation.
- Master Data for Material Master, Vendor Master, Info Records, Source List, Quota Arrangement.
- Procure to Pay (P2P) process like Purchase Requisition, Request for Quotation (RFQ), Source determination and Vendor selection, Purchase Order (PO), Scheduling Agreement, Contracts, Goods Receipt and Invoicing.
- Release Procedure (defining release groups, release codes, release indicators, release strategy).
- Pricing Procedure (defining condition types, access sequences, condition tables, condition records and calculation schema).
- Inventory Management: Goods receipt, Goods issue, Stock transfers, Sub-contracting, material handling, Automatic Movements, Movement types, Material documents.
- Physical inventory both for warehouse managed and non-warehouse managed storage locations.
- Batch Management and Determination (created characteristics, classes, and assigned class types).
- Stock Transport Order (STO) at intercompany as well as intracompany level.
- Automatic Account determination, Vendor Recon account, GR/IR clearing account, mapping valuation classes to GL account.
- Stock Transfers, Physical Inventory Procedures, Transfer Requirements, Transfer Orders, Automatic TO Creation.
- Bill of Materials (BOM) for use in subcontracting and sales and distribution.
- MRP (Reorder Point Planning, Lot - Size Calculation, Planning Run and Planning Results).
- Automatic Output Determination (Condition Records, Procedures, Output types and Access Sequences).
- LIV Logistics Invoice Verification Invoice receipt for goods received and ERS.
- MGMS (Management of Goods Movement and Storage) processes like delivery creation, handling unit movement, creation of inventory documents, transfers postings.
- Special stocks procurement types such as consignment, subcontracting, pipeline, third party and Returnable Transport Packaging materials.
- SAP IM: Goods Movement, Movement Types, Stock transfers, Physical Inventory, IM-RF Integration, Bar Codes, Labels, Inventory tracking, Serialization
- MM-SD Integration - Delivery, Billing, Handling Units Management, Inter-Company STO.
- MM-FI Integration - AP Invoicing and Pricing, Automation Account determination.
- MM-IM/WM - Transfer order, Transfer request, Storage unit management, Physical inventory, Goods Receipt and Goods issue.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills and analytical and problem solving abilities
- MM-PP Integration - Planned orders, Production orders, Batch management, MRP.
- Proficient in LSMW & Data Migration process like cleansing etc.
- Worked on EDI process (partner type, partner profile, message type, Inbound and outbound parameters) for Purchase orders (850), Order confirmation (855), Order shipping notification (856), and Invoices (810).
- Good experience on Master Data Migration using Application Link Enabling (ALE).
- Post Go-Live support for inventory transactions coming from legacy system through IDocs for Purchase Order, creating Inbound/Outbound delivery, shipments, troubleshoot and fixed failed IDocs
Procureto: Pay, External Services Management, Subcontracting, Third-party, Consignment, GR, GI, Transfer posting, Movement types, Transfer Posting, Stock transfer, Invoice verification, Account Determination, Valuation, Physical inventory, SLED, LIV and MRP
SAP WM: Warehouse structure, movements, put away & picking, Search strategies, TR, TO, Shipping, Deliveries, Picking/packing
Other Tools: Solution Manager, CA ticking tool, MS Office 97, MS Project, Windows 95/98/2000, XP, NT 4.0, Power Point
ERP Packages: SAP R/3 ECC 6.0, ECC 5.0, 4.6C, 4.6B
Business Analysis: Materials Management, Purchasing, Inventory Management, Physical Inventory, Warehouse Management.
Data Migration: Data extraction, data cleansing and data loads using LSMW, Custom programs
SAP MMIM, MMWM, MM: SD, MM-PP, MM-FI, MM-QM, MM-PM integrations.
Confidential, Sanford, NC
SAP MM Consultant
- Customized MM functionalities: Master Data Material Master, Service Master, info records, source lists, Consumption Based Planning, purchasing, and Inventory Management.
- Configured the Inventory management of goods at the points of receipt and issue for all stock categories and special stocks viz. consignment, third party, and sub-contracting.
- Configured vendor master partner functions.
- Worked on quality contracts, value contract for purchase requisition, contracts and purchase orders. Material planning: MRP (MRP types, MRP profiles), planning run, lot size calculation, reorder point planning.
- Configured Batch Management creating class and characteristics master data, condition table, access sequence, strategy type and define batch search procedure.
- Customization of Batch Management by defining batch strategy for inventory management.
- Configured tolerances and limits in purchase orders and created scheduling agreement and contracts.
- Configured Inventory Management Parameters for all goods movements like goods receipts, goods issues, reservations, GR for blocked stock, goods return
- Configured release strategy for purchase requisition and purchase orders as per the approval hierarchy of the client
- Configuring document types for purchasing documents like RFQ, purchase requisition, purchase orders.
- Assisted in system settings that are relevant to the maintenance of conditions and price determination in the purchase of materials
- Automatic determination of GL accounts, mapping valuation classes to GL account
- Designing Core User and End User strategies and documentation with tools like U-perform
- Assisted the project lead in preparing various documentations and also conducted workshops and sessions
- Developed and worked upon various test cases and scripts and tested various scenarios using various quality tools such as HPQC
- Performed Unit testing and Integration testing.
- Responsible for providing the necessary documentation and knowledge transfer for the implementation
Confidential, Decatur AL
SAP MM Consultant
- Working as a MM Functional Analyst with IM/WM integrations.
- Worked on ASAP Methodology starting with Project Preparation, Business Blueprint, Realization, final preparation and Go Live and Support.
- Responsible for business requirement gathering of the current distribution facility by interacting with the key business users and converting it into technical design specifications.
- Developed Flow Charts; Deliver Presentations to the management for approval of Functional Design.
- Implementation of procurement processes with FI integration to maintain material master, vendor master and info record.
- Defined Pricing elements like basic price, discounts, freight and taxes for various grades of Materials, and material groups and vendors.
- Configured Release Procedure for releasing documents and Stock Transfer using Stock Transfer Orders.
- Created Request for Quotation (RFQ), issued RFQ to the vendors, and entered Quotation against RFQ.
- Created Outline agreements, Scheduling, Delivery Forecast and Contracts.
- Configured Split Valuation, Valuation types and defining valuation classes and customized screen layouts for purchasing and inventory management transactions.
- Configured messages/output types for different purchasing documents.
- Involved in creating Physical inventory document, entering physical inventory count and posting the difference and clear the stock difference in Inventory.
- Configured Warehouse Management settings with various Storage Types, sections, storage indicators and Storage Bins.
- Set up the Plant parameters for Inventory Management, Tolerances on Goods Issues and Receipts, Automatic Creation of PO's.
- Defined put away and picking strategies for fixed bin, open storage, addition to existing stock and next empty storage bin.
- Configured Basic Stock Management procedures for effective utilization of available stocks in FIFO method.
- Designed and configured RF Menu, RF Queue-Management for several users who use RF devices in the Warehouse.
- Implemented Radio Frequency (RF) and barcode technology with Handling Unit Management (HUM).
- Designed screens for RF - Menu using Screen Programming and Configured the master data for Storage Unit Management.
- Processed materials with Shelf Life Expiration Date (SLED) and serialization in the WM system.
- Configured the warehouse activity monitor
- Worked on handling unit managed storage locations and involved in different stock transfers.
- Integrated WM with Shipping, PP, IM, QM Modules
- Implementation of a Troubleshooting Guide for Shipping and Receiving Processes and front ends, including WM, MM functionality, go-live support.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
SAP MM Functional
- Worked as SAP MM Functional Consultant in integration with Warehouse Management and Logistic Execution modules.
- Provided support for the integration of ECC MM with decentral warehouse management system.
- Provided production support, user and problem resolution in almost all areas of WM functional module and Cross-Functional Applications.
- Configured Demand management plant parameters such as MRP groups, MRP controllers, MRP types, and lot-sizing procedure.
- Performed analysis on shop floor activities as per business process, configured and executed functions such as order creation, order release, availability check, shop floor papers, order confirmation, and order information system.
- Collaborated with project systems team, assisted with definition and configuration of PS master data, project definition, work breakdown structure (WBS), WBS elements, Network, Network activities.
- Created Purchase Requisitions in ECC, and transferred them to SRM.
- Created and verified functionality of Purchase Requisitions\Shopping Carts, Request for Quotation\Proposal (RFQ, RFP), and Purchase Orders with appropriate data to execute procurement scenarios.
- Worked on Supplier integration in Sourcing and Procurement process. For example, created “Surrogate Bids” on behalf of suppliers in SRM shopping carts to verify the functionality captured in functional specification documents.
- Worked on the scheduling of RFID and proper maintenance of RF devices.
- Worked on the issues related to the Integration of RF devices with the SAP system.
- Worked on configuration of Inventory Management including Plant parameters for Inventory management, Good Receipts, and Invoice receipts.
- Maintained customer Master, Material Master Data and vendor master and defined different business partners, customer material info records, and item proposals.
- Maintained material master data with costing and worked on improving the quantity of the data.
- Worked on the material master data audits and solved some issues related to the audits.
- Integration in MM module, with creation of vendor, purchase orders, STO, Advance shipment notifications (ASN) and goods movement to the warehouse in plant.
- Worked on Stock Transport Orders (STO), third party order, returns (credit memo and debit memo).
- Involved in support, user and problem resolution in Automatic goods movement error handling (COGI).
- Created output forms as per business user requirements, interact with ABAP team to get the required output format and reports in documents, bills, labels, shipping notifications, bill of lading etc.
- Provided end user and Knowledge Transfer sessions and Production Support.
- Configured pricing strategy to various purchasing documents.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
SAP MM Consultant
- Worked on Vendor Master, Material Master, Purchase Info Records, Source List, Outline Agreements, and Contracts.
- Involved extensively in data migration activities of master data and transaction data as per data migration policy.
- Developed the LSMW’s using batch recording for Material Master and vendor master loads.
- Designed the documentation and delivered the end user
- Coordinated the integration testing efforts. Involved in creating the template environment, test plan, test cases for all MM activities.
- Implemented Cross Company Stock Transport Orders (STO), worked in Inbound Deliveries, Outbound Deliveries.
- Set up Purchase info records, and configured subcontracting & consignment stocks to meet certain core business requirements.
- Worked with FI team to configure the automatic postings required for Sub-contracting and consignment cycle.
- Performed integration test with WM, SD, FI modules.
- Developed specs for multiple RICEF Objects-Reports, enhancements to transactions, user exits, and enhanced standard SAP Reports.
- Performed Unit test, Integration test, and user acceptance test for all customized developments.
- Provided in SAP to end-users as required.
- Provided SAP production support.
- Mentored client so that they will be able to configure and maintain the new SAP system.
Confidential, Middlesex, NJ
SAP MM Functional
- Participated in AS-IS business process workshop and understand the current business requirements.
- Presented TO-Be workshop to the business users and mapped in SAP.
- Identified the gaps between business requirements and SAP delivered functionality for Materials Management and Production planning modules
- Configured Plants, Purchasing Organization, Purchasing Groups, Storage Locations.
- Configured Master data Vendor master, Material master, Source list and Purchase info record.
- Configured various procurement processes as per business needs.
- Configured Material types, Material groups.
- Configured different types of requisitions, Purchase order document types.
- Setup Release process for Purchase requisitions, according to department wise.
- Configured purchase order output types, and Version management for Purchase orders.
- Special Procurement: Sub contracting process, Vendor returns.
- Configured Automatic Account determination.
- Configured Pricing procedures, message determination schema and new condition types.
- Configured new movement types and Automatic Account determination.
- Configured MRP parameters, MRP groups, MRP types, lot size calculation, planned orders, and BOMs
- Warehouse structure, put away and Removal Strategies, Storage Types, Storage Bins, Quant’s,
- Created storage types and storage sections as per business requirement.
- Configured the put away and picking strategies.
- UAT & Cutover Preparation helped business users to test End to End scenarios, and fixed issues.
- Open document conversions as part of cut over preparation.
- Preparation of material.
- Successful Go live and Post production Support.
Confidential, Houston, TX
SAP MM Functional
- Business Process Study: Interacted with SME’s for requirements Analysis, gap analysis and; Gap resolve.
- Design of RICEFS and preparation of BSD’s Process with BPD’s with Visio flows.
- Configured Plants, Purchasing Organization, Purchasing Group, Storage Locations.
- Designed Master data set up like Vendor master, Material master, Info record, Bills of Materials
- Used SAP Classification System for Classifying Materials and Release procedures
- Define Characteristics for Product parameters
- Configured Vendor Master, Vendor Account groups and its number ranges.
- Setup PR release procedures with work flow.
- Procurement of consumables, MRO materials, stock items, Services. Stock Transport orders.
- Configured Material types, Material groups, field selections of material master, Configured different types of requisitions, Purchase order document types.
- Worked on EDI Process, IDOC generations for Purchase orders. (EDI850/855/856)
- Special Procurement: Stock transport orders and Subcontracting.
- Set up Master data management creation and control procedures for Material Masters, Bills of Materials and Engineering Changes for Procurement.
- Worked on Changes for Classes, Characteristics with change nos.
- Set up processes for managing Master data within the company.
- Integration with FI module: Automatic Account determination, Vendor Recon account, GR/IR clearing account.
- Created Valuation classes, Configured Account assignment settings.
- Inventory Management; Physical inventory, Stock transfers between storage locations, Plants
- Transfer postings for stock types.
- Design development of new movement type’s
- Goods issues to cost centers and Reservations.
- Physical inventory and cycle counting.
- Prepared business process procedures & with Visio diagrams as per client requirement.
- Designed and developed customized reports as per business requirements.
- Participated in SIT, and resolved integration issues during SIT.
- UAT; Cutover Preparation helped business users to test End to End scenarios, and fixed UAT issues.
- Open document conversions as part of cut over preparation.
- Preparation of material and trained the end users.
- Successful Go live and Post production Support.
Confidential, Southfield, MI
SAP MM/WM Consultant
- Responsible for cut-over plan, data migration plan, plan, testing plan, Post Go-Live support plan etc.
- Master data related to MM/WM modules
- Worked extensively on variant configuration of Material Master
- Solution designs in Purchasing, MRP for consumption based materials, Inventory Management, Batch Management and Logistic Invoice Verification area
- Warehouse Management processes - inbound, outbound and internal warehouse processes. And its integration with MM, SD & PP
- Quality assurance of logistics processes and systems architecture; supply chain assessments; gap-fit analysis; strategic process design, design and configuration of SAP
- Goods Movement, Movement Types, Stock transfers, Physical Inventory, IM-RF Integration, Bar Codes, Labels, Inventory tracking, Serialization
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) for materials at the Project Sites
- Prepared project documents such as blueprint, functional specifications, configuration documents, and test scripts.
- Configured SAP system, Post go-live support.
Engineer/ SAP MM
- Worked as a supply engineer to maintain stock levels in warehouses and storage location
- Introduced to SAP MM as part of and development for material transfers of material information
- Handled material movements from abrasives at purchase and production receiving locations
- In-charge of receiving and issuing goods using SAP goods receipt and goods issue functionality
- Performed physical inventory at materials management level
- Performed testing for any in-house solutions related to inventory in SAP