- 2 Full Lifecycle Implementations of SAP BW/BI and SAP HANA
- Expertise in Planning, Design and Implementation of SAP Projects
- Hands - on experience with HANA Modeling, Data Provisioning, and Replication Methods like SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT) and Business Objects Data Services (BODS)
- Data Analysis using Dimensional Data Modeling, Relational Data Modeling, Logical Data Modeling, and Star Join Schema/Modeling
- Experienced in Reports’ Extraction, Analysis and Development (BOBJ, CO-PA, Power BI, Corporate, Webi Crystal Reports , Agile Visualization/Lumira, BO Explorer, BO analysis for OLAP, Predictive Analysis, Web reports, Web items, Customization of Web templates using Web Application Designer (WAD) & Query Designer (QD), Reporting with SAP BW Info providers such as Info Objects, Info Cubes, Queries and Performance Tuning (SAP BW BEX and Cognos) , maintaining Aggregates, Compression, Partition, and Indexing of Info Cubes
- Proficient in Design Studio Dashboards, Creating and Customizing Database Objects, Data Modeling using MDM and BW Extended Star Schema Models and Views (Attribute, Analytical and Calculation Views in SAP HANA)
- Testing (Functional, Integration, Latency, Performance, and Reliability Testing), Data Mining, Views using Information Design Tool (IDT), and Creating Universes
- Experienced with Data Management (Integration, Quality, Metadata, Master Data), Process Modeling, Data Dictionary, Data Profiling, Data Quality, Data Model Standards, Customizations, Cockpit Configuration, Data Source enhancements, Data Extraction and Update of Master Data
- Experienced in SAP HANA Architecture, HANA Studio, DXC, Data Services/BODI Concepts, Data Provisioning, Implementation, Data Extraction, Migration, Profiling, Configuration, Integration, Customization, and Loading of Master Data and Transaction Data, Flat Files, Hadoop Files, SAP ECC into SAP HANA systems
- Data Sourcing and Extraction from SAP and non-SAP sources, and System Upgrades (Technical and Functional aspects), Production, Support, U sage of Teradata Utilities, BODS, SLT Replication Server, ABAP Reporting, User Exits, Customer Modifications, and OLTP Extraction from SAP R/3 into BW
- Experienced in Writing Queries , Creating Complex Joins for generating Stored Procedures, Bins, Hierarchies, Sorting, Grouping, Actions, Table Calculations, Calculated Measures, Parameters, Performance Tuning, Optimization, and User-defined Functions
- Hierarchies, Authorizations, BW Statistics, Archiving, Process Chains and Open Hub
- Experienced in dealing with Onshore & Offshore Teams with End-to-End Responsibilities for Client Management and Delivery
- Experienced in Admin & Security Roles such as Adding Users and Groups, Assigning Passwords, Assigning Privileges, Roles to Documents, Universes, and Creating Repositories
- Can easily Work independently, or in a Group
- Good Communication Skills
ERP: SAP R/3, HANA, S4HANA, BW 7.3, SAP BI 7.4, SAP Business One, BW, HR, PDMS, SD, MM and FI/CO.
ETL Tools: SAP Data Services, Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB), Informatica 7.x, SAS Data Management, IBM Infosphere Information Server, Data Migrator (IBI), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Cognos Data Manager, and Datastage.
Reporting Tool: BOBJ, WEB Intelligence, Power BI, SAP Lumira, BOBJ, IDT, BEx Reporting, Crystal Reports 7.X/8, Web Reporting, BW 3.5/3.x/2.x, Cognos 8.x/7.x, X TM 1 (Impromptu, PowerPlay), Business Objects XI 3.1 (Web Intelligence, Xcelsius), SQL and MS Excel.
Data Modeling Tool: SAP HANA Studio, ER/Studio, ERWIN, DTM, and Toad Data Modeler.
Operating System: Linux, Windows XP/2000/7/NT/98, MS-DOS, Sun Solaris.
GUI: SAP GUI, Visual Basic and Developer 2000.
Programming Language: SAP ABAP/4, JAVA and Visual Basic.
Databases: HANA, Oracle 9i/8i/7, SQL Server, Sybase, Hadoop, Big Data & MS Access.
Presentation Tools: MS Office & MS Project.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
SAP HANA Modeler and Senior Consultant
- Modeling of SAP HANA Views: Calculation Views, Analytical Views, and Attribute Views
- Development and application of Joins and Unions in HANA Developer Studio/HANA Modeler
- Performance Testing and Analysis of SAP HANA Views, Tables, Joins and Nodes
- Writing and Analysis of SQL Scripts, Stored Procedures and their integration in HANA Views
- Setting and usage of Filters and Parameters in HANA Views and Analytics
- Helping with Security Architecture Issues and Data Provisioning
- Directing, Overseeing and Reviewing Activities of the Development Team and help resolving Performance and Technical Issues
- Translation of functional requirements into technical specifications documents
- Interface with the Business Teams and Clients to determine Initial Project Scope, provide Feedback and Updates on different ongoing Development Projects
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI
Senior SAP HANA Consultant and Modeler
- End-to-end, full life-cycle Implementation of SAP HANA
- Created a high-level and detailed SAP HANA Implementation and Migration Plan, and developed a Training Plan for the current Development Resources
- Leveraged knowledge of Data Warehouse, ETL and Software Development Methodologies to contribute to the overall Planning by recommending Approaches, identifying Resources and developing Timelines
- Interacted with Business Stake Holders in order to understand their Structured and Ad-hoc Reporting Requirements, and Business Rules for Finance, Sales and Marketing Domains.
- Involvement in Business and Blueprint gathering Discussions.
- Performed Data Modeling and developed Analytical Views for Transactional Data, Attribute Views for the Master Data, Calculation Views as a Final Model in HANA Studio and the Hierarchical Views.
- Development of complex Calculation Views using SQL and CE Function.
- Developed Data Models & Tables in HANA, Business One, BW, BASIS, SD, PP, FI, HCM and BI Platforms.
- Performed Advanced Modeling using Hierarchies, Derived Views, Restricted Calculated Columns, Variables and Input Parameters.
- Developed the Security Models, Naming Conventions, Folder Structure for HANA and BOBJ, and established the recommended SAP Best Practices for developing Universes, Reports and Dashboards from HANA Data Sources.
- Reports gathering and Analysis, integration of HANA Views using different Reporting Tools; SAP Lumira, BOBJ, Power BI, AAO, IDT, BEx, Crystal Reports and MS Excel.
- Data Sourcing and Extraction from SAP and non-SAP sources in SAP BW/HANA, using Standard and Customized Extractors
- Loading Data into SAP HANA Database using SLT, BODS and DXC, bringing Data from ECC, Oracle and Flat files, and implementing ABAP Data Flows in BODS.
- SAP HANA Security activities like User Management, Assigning Roles to users and Managing Analytical Privileges to enable course gained and access control.
- Used HANA Data as Pivot Tables in MS Excel through MDX provider, and Interfaced with SAP BW to import Data
- Transported HANA Content from Development and Testing environment to Production environment using Delivery Units.
- Building Info Objects and ADSO’s, writing ABAP Routines, Process Chains, and Data Archive Processes
- Troubleshooting in Performance and other Technical issues during Hana Implementation.
- Created Technical specifications and Standard Modeling Documents for HANA.
- Created web services for querying HANA database from external end-user Report Portal using Real Time Jobs in Data Services Designer.
- Created Users, Roles, privileges, Packages, schema as part of HANA Security and Development.
- Migrated HANA content from Development & Testing Environment to Production Environment using Delivery Units.
- Developed Webi & Power BI Reports and Dashboards for different Operations and Finance KPI'S like Project Planning, Quality Management, Warehouse Management, Purchasing, Material Management, Value Management, Supply Chain Management and Global Sustainment.
- Created Universes on top of HANA Calculation Views and developed the Webi Reports and Dashboards using Information Design Tool (IDT).
- Involved in developing Test Scripts and assisted User Acceptance Test (UAT) on SAP Net Weaver Portal using Test ID's for Super Users, and End Users.
- Integrated BOBJ and BODS with SAP HANA.
- Worked as a technical and functional team member in projects involving SAP Business One, SAP BW, Data Stage, Big Data, and Hadoop.
- Participated in various HANA Open Houses and Webinars to stay updated in SAP/HANA Technology.
Environment: SAP HANA 1.0 SP9, SPS12, SAP BW 7.3-4, S/4HANA, SAP Business One, SAP ECC 6.0, SCM, PPM, SD, GL, SAP BODS 4.0, SQL Server, Informatica, BOBJ, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Linux, Visio, Design Studio, SQL, Windows, MS office and Outlook
Confidential, Detroit, MI
SAP HANA Modeler/Developer and Architect
- Full Life Cycle Implementation of SAP HANA/SAP BW
- Technical team member in implementations of SAP HANA, Business One and BW projects
- Conducted Discovery session: Proof of Concept Scenario and Success Criteria.
- Prepared the Blueprint of HANA Proof of Concept scenario
- Storyboarding, Validating User Requirements and Defining Use Cases.
- Extraction of Source Data using BODS and SLT.
- Data Modeling in HANA Studio using Attribute, Analytical and Calculation views
- Review, Refine and Validate Data Generated Reports in Power BI, BOBJ, SAP Lumira, and Excel
- Client Testing and Step by Step Business Review with the Client and IT Team.
- Evaluation and Decision Detailed Presentation to compare as-is and proposed HANA Scenarios
- SAP HANA Roadmap for the Client and next steps on the Project.
- Architected Reporting Requirements into Technical Design and Development. Created Info Providers and BEx Queries to simulate/validate results achieved from Design Studio Reports.
- Architected the reorganization of BW Objects to maintain Standards.
- Created Info Objects, Data Storage Objects (DSOs), Cubes and Multi Providers as per Data Model, and defined several Transformations as per need.
- Performed Clean-up Activities for the Pre-migration of BW on HANA Implementation.
- Optimized BW Cubes for HANA purpose.
- Performed BW Functionality, BEx Functionality and BPS Testing for Post Migration Process of HANA.
- Interacted with the Finance & Business Analysts on a daily basis for their KPI & Report Requirements.
- Managed, Configured and Performed Transports between multiple BW Environments.
- Used RealTech Transport Manager to perform Transports, and maintained Ztables in BW to load Master Data.
- Performed BW Master and Transaction Data Loads as required, and created and scheduled Process Chain for daily Delta Loads. Also performed data loading using BODS from flat files to SAP HANA DB.
- Troubleshooting data and technical issues related to SAP BW. Managed Client BW environment to co-ordinate development, testing and transports to Production.
- Developed Business Models and Reports, include Purchase Order Analysis, Goods Movement Analysis, Invoice Analysis, and Order History Overview.
- Using SAP HANA Studio, created Calculated and Restricted Measures & Columns, Filters, Hierarchies, Variables, and Input Parameters to satisfy Reporting Requirements.
- Created Attribute Views, Analytical Views and Calculation Views using Database Tables.
- Created SQL Script for Calculation Views in order to address Complex Business Requirements of extracting Purchase Orders information with respect to Invoiced Amounts and Delivered Amounts based on the PO History Category Type and Debit/Credit indicator.
- Extracted the information of Down Payments and Net Ordered Amount for every Purchase Order Line Item that was not-deleted.
- Used Information Design Tool (IDT) to create Relational Connection, Data Foundation and Business Layer, and publish these Connections and Layers to SAP BO Repository.
- Created Reports with appropriate Filters and Prompts using Power BI, BOBJ, Lumira and Crystal Reports for User Inputs by connecting to SAP Business Objects Explorer. Involved in accessing Analytic and Calculation Views from Business Objects Analysis via ODBC Connection BOBJ Integration.
- Imported Data through Flat Files into SAP HANA and created Schema and required Tables.
- Used Information Design Tool (IDT) to create Connections to SAPHANA Databases, and create Data Foundations & Business Layers, and Publish these Connections and Layers to SAP BO Repository.
Environment: SAP BW 7.0-3, HANA 1.0 SP5, SAP BI 7.3, SD, MM, PP, SCM, AR, AP, GL, ECC 6.0, Business One, BW, BEx, Web Application Designer, Business Objects XI, Design Studio 1.1 &1.2, Business Objects 4.0, Oracle, SQL Server, Web Intelligence, Xcelsius, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Data Integrator, Linux and Windows NT.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Systems Analyst and PL/SQL Developer
- Involved in Designing the Application Database.
- Developing Program Specifications based on Functional Specifications
- Wrote Views, PL/SQL procedures and Functions for processing Business Logic in the Database.
- Used Unix Shell Scripts Scheduling Processes.
- Worked on Advanced PL/SQL Techniques including Collections, Materialized Views, External Table and Bulk Collect.
- Designing of Data Modeling, Design Specifications and analyzing Dependencies.
- Responsible for Creating and Maintaining Packages, Stored Procedures, Functions and Cursors.
- Created Database Objects such as Tables, Views, Synonyms, Indexes, Sequences and Database Links as well as Custom Packages tailored to Business Requirements.
- Involved in Unit Level Testing, Module Level Testing and System Testing.
- Involved in preparing Functional Specifications, Release Notes, and Documentation.
Environment: Oracle, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms and Reports, Visual Basic, TOAD Developer, Windows NT and MS Office.