20+ years of hands - on experience with SAP BW/HANA and ECC Solution Architect and developer as well as managing complex SAP ECC, Business Warehouse, and HANA projects.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Ability to lead, produce and build complex solution designs and craft SAP BW Powered by Hana/Native, Hana/ECC Architecture for software upgrade, database migration and server decommissioning
- Exceptional SQL scripting skills and ABAP programming capabilities, coupled with proven experience with data modelling at a conceptual and physical level.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication strengths leveraged to manage the requirements of a diverse range of stakeholders and business users.
- Expertise with BODS, Information Steward, Design Studio, Webi, Tableau, SAP ABAP, compounded by a solid history of formulating governance standards and guidelines around design/development of solutions .
- Broad knowledge and success in the design and architecture of enterprise-wide Data Warehouse environments.
- HTML 5
AP BW Senior Consultant
- Built solution design for SAP Leonardo and SAP Hana; downloading data from SAP Hana to SAP Leonardo Machine Learning and load the output dataset into SAP native Hana.
- Developed SAP Lumira Discovery 2.2 Dashboards, including the creation of SAP Hana native Infomodels.
- Full integration was achieved between SAP Leonardo and SAP Hana and the persistency of data was reduced by 70%.
SAP BW Senior Consultant
- SAP BW 7.5 powered by HANA: Optimised SAP BW dataflows increasing performance and improved reports dataset output speeds by 30%. Built SAP BW CDS views for extracting data from SAP S/Hana database, including testing the new SAP BW/4Hana artefacts.
- Developed SAP BW complete ETL applications utilising SLA++ architectural principles, reducing data loads time from 12 to seven hours.
SAP BW Senior Consultant
- Reduced data load by 40% with no data bottlenecks by building the optimum SAP BW - SLA Architecture to amalgamate SAP PM Data into one single repository.
- Successfully built SAP Webi and Analysis for Office reports amalgamating data from different sources. The output data set was very fast with a significant response of 40% reduction compared to previous data flows.
- Collaborated with the maintenance support team in reducing overnight data loads from 12 to seven hours with no bottlenecks by producing robust Process Chains.
SAP BW & HANA Senior Developer
- Successfully produced the upgrade architecture and tested the new SAP BW 7.5 on Hana features.
- Created and managed the testing scenarios of all BW environments, including Business Objects reports by producing test cases in HP Application Lifecycle Management.
- Spearheaded the migration of the SAP BW powered by Hana 7.4 to 7.5, overseeing the preparation to minimise technical issues when the system went live.
- Passed external auditing with 100% satisfaction, achieved through accurate documentation of the system upgrade testing.
- Produced SAP BW architecture to be utilised during the upgrade with the system integration testing producing only 10% defects on third-party systems. Failures were identified and corrected on the Oracle-based applications.
SAP BW & HANA Solution Architect
- Configured and delivered numerous projects, including support system redesigns, SAP BW migration to HANA, SAP Hana - native project, improvement of SAP BW architecture, and the set up effective SAP BI architecture governance policies.
- Successfully delivered projects that improved SAP BW data loads up to 50% and reduce database storage by 55%.
- Built the first successful SAP BW application rolled out Australia wide. Reporting KPIs improved by 80%.
- Effectively managed the SAP BW system, fulfilling the requirement to have the system minimum failures of 90% per calendar month
- Migrated SAP BW Oracle to SAP Hana Database, including the sizing up of the new SAP Hana serve hosting the new SAP BW system, and preparing the SAP BW tiers before migration to SAP Hana. Successfully after migration, the SAP Hana database was compressed by 65%.
SAP Business Intelligence Solution Architect
- Served as the SAP BI Team Lead, (managed 16 resources in the on/offshore model) managing the entire solution design of SAP BI extracting data form FI CO, CRM, IS U, end ECC - SD systems.
- Produced SAP BW solution design, quantified SAP BW servers and managed 16 consultants and as a result, received the SAP Customer 2011
- Created a complex Data Models for amalgamating data extracted from SAP and Non-SAP Architectures, including data modification and cleansing by developing intricate ABAP coding.
- Developed complex SAP BW - ECC data models with 100% accuracy and solely produced 40% of the reporting suite delivered.
- Redesigned and led visionary teams (6 personnel) in a range of SAP architectures, including the implementation of SAP BPS.
- Managed the daily maintenance activities at Linfox of SAP BW, including contract negotiation with third-party partners. Managed 4 BW contractors.
- Oversaw SAP Servers and software upgrade and implementation of new support packs for SAP BW and ECC, SQL servers and BO xi architectures.