- Around 9 years of experience in Information Technology as a SAP R/3 FI/CO consultant.
- Full life cycle implementations using ASAP methodology. Understanding of "As Is" Business Processes, Blue Print, Realization, Configuration, Final preparation, Unit & Integration testing, User Acceptance Testing, End User Pre - & Post Go Live Support, with documentation.
- Involved in SAP implementations process including requirement gathering, GAP analysis, design, configuration, and end user .
- Proficient in Analysis, Interactive development, excellent in documentation and end user . Experienced in interaction with End Users converting the End User Requirements into Technical Scenarios for the Technical Team.
- Worked with Full Life Cycle Implementations Project relating to configuration and End User Testing of FI- GL, AP, AR, Withholding tax, Asset Accounting, CO-Cost center, Profit center, Internal Orders of FICO Implementation.
- Worked with the Process Flows associated with Procure to Pay (P2P) and Order to Cash (O2C) Functionality in Retail and Manufacturing Industry Applications.
- Experienced in configuration relating to the Integration of FI with CO, SD, and MM Modules. Worked in overall testing of the functionality of the Application before GO-Live and provide After Go Live Support.
- SAP FICO RTR expertise includes Manufacturing, Services and Processing Industry: Encompassing General Ledger (FI-GL)/CoA Global Consolidation and Harmonization, New Ledger, and Accounts Payable (FI-AP), Accounts Receivable (FI-AR), Asset accounting (FI-AA) and New GL Implementation
- Experiences with Module Integration Testing (MIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Regression Testing.
- Ability to work as a SAP techno-functional consultant with sound knowledge in ABAP.
- Experience in New GL Segment Accounting, Leading Ledger and Non-Leading Ledger, and Document Splitting.
- Experience in configuring Electronic Bank Statement (EBS) and troubleshooting EBS errors
- In Product Costing, have configured same, with integration with procurement master data including purchasing info records, purchase orders, and associated vendors
- Hands on experience working on DMEE tree.
- Subject Matter Expert & Design expertise in S/4 HANA Simple Finance, New & Classic Asset Accounting, New GL, Classic General Ledger Accounting, Product Costing (with actual costing/ material ledger), Transfer Pricing, Cost Center Accounting, COPA
- Prepared functional specs for identified RICEF objects (ALV Reports, Enhancements and Forms)
- Involved in development of Business Blueprint, Fit/Gap analysis.
- Was solely responsible to lead Global Implementation of FICO, FSCM, TAXES (Direct and Indirect)
- Experience working on Master Data Synchronization, Work list, setting up Credit check based on Order types, Dispute case creations in FSCM
- Experience in Preparing E2E Documentations, User Manuals and conducting end user .
SAP FI/CO Consultant
Confidential, Oklahoma City, OK
- Provided production support for issues involved in FI, AP, AR
- Conducted meetings with business users to gather requirements, performed configuration changes as per change requests, developed Functional and technical specifications/designs.
- Worked in Cost Element Accounting, Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting.
- Created primary and secondary cost elements, Cost Center Hierarchies, cost element groups, cost canters.
- Involved with all phases of implementation from conducting workshops, GAP Analysis, business blueprinting, and configured the system for implementation of Cost Center Accounting, Profit centre Accounting, Product costing, Profitability Analysis.
- Configured and customized Chart of accounts, Company code Global Parameters, Fiscal year Variants, Posting Period Variants, Account Groups, Field Status Groups, and Tolerance Groups
- Conceptualized and configured a comprehensive SAP Treasury.
- Worked on the integration touch points of CO-PC with Production planning PP-PI using a process that included master recipes, routings, and Bill of Materials BOM.
- Created Characteristics and Value fields in CO-PA. Configured the derivative rules for user defined characteristics, created costing keys for transferring current cost estimate in CO-PA.
- Activated New GL and Configured new functionalities available in New GL according to client requirements. Resolved issues in various modules such as COPA, COPC, CCA, AP and PCA Participated in building roadmap for S/4 HANA.
- S/4 Finance and support ASAP Methodology in all following lifecycles phases - Discover, Prepare, Explore, Realize, Deploy, Run - Prototype
- The project involved detailed study of accounting operations, studying the current business process, organization structure finalizing and mapping, configuring of to-be Business process and providing necessary support.
- Designed functional and technical designs for all configurations and interfaces from legacy system to SAP.
- Worked on Procure to pay, involved in Purchase requisition, creating purchase orders and verifying the Invoices.
- Worked on FI Integration with various modules like FI-MM, FI-SD, FI-PP.
- Involved in configuring and demonstrating SAP capabilities to client team by prototyping business scenarios based on business requirements of the client.
- Configured Tax Procedure for different condition types (BASB, MWAS, and MWVS) and assigned tax accounts to tax calculation rules.
- Created Tax Codes and defined Tax Rates for different account keys (PST, GST, MWS, and VST) which are assigned to different Tax Types.
- Configured the settings for outgoing payments including Automatic Payment program, Incoming Payments and Performing system testing in FI-AP/AR Incoming payments, paying vendor invoices.
- Providing support to users for getting required reports or information from SAP R/3 system.
- Integration of FI with MM and SD modules, Fine-tuning interfaces with FI, GL, AP, and AR including validation / substitution rules.
SAP FI/CO Consultant
Confidential, Enfield, CT
- Worked on New GL, Configured Chart of Accounts, Account groups, Field Status Group and GL account Master Record.
- A similar automated solution was implemented for international entities using a third-party invoice processing application.
- Worked on the design of web based (SharePoint) Vendor Management tool (Vendor Portal) and its interface to SAP.
- Created Business Process Procedures (BPP) documents.
- Created house banks and bank details.
- Created Vendor Master Data, configured vendor groups, vendor field status and assigned number ranges for vendor account groups.
- Configured Projects, WBS elements, networks, settlements and project budget versus actual tracking.
- Configured customer master in Account Receivables, configured Dunning activities based on a customer's dunning history, dunning level and dunning procedure, defined cash discounts based upon payment terms.
- Worked on functional design documents for various RICEFW objects. This include customized and Report Painter/Writer reports, Master Data Conversions - Vendor master, Cost Centres, Internal Orders and Projects, Purchase Order Conversion and Enhancement in Internal Order budget availability check, functional mapping documents for EDI 810 inbound vendor invoice Idocs which are not processed through the third-party application.
- Designed and configured Cash Ledger, using custom enhancement as a non-leading ledger in New GL for reporting.
- Configured New General Ledger, Accounts Payable modules in Finance, in Controlling Created Controlling Area, Versions and set up Cost Centers, Cost Element and Internal Orders.
- Involved in MM and SD integration in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable modules.
- In Asset Accounting, defined chart of depreciation, various depreciation areas and depreciation keys, Asset Classes, number ranges etc.
- Configured Controlling Area, assigned number ranges to controlling area, and maintained versions.
- Worked in Cost Element Accounting, Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting and Internal orders
- Involved in transferring legacy data transfers excel to SAP using LSMW.
- Generated reports using Report Painter and Report Writer.
- Involved in Post Implementation Support and End User .
- Created FSV for balance sheet and P&L accounts.
SAP FI/CO Consultant
- Fully responsible for Finance module including understanding of business process, preparation of AS IS & TO BE Documentation, identification of GAP, conducted Core User, Configuration, Testing & Cutover activities
- Configured and customized Account Receivable and Accounts Payable modules including creation of Vendor Master Records, account groups, tolerance groups, assigned authorizations for users, account determination and default account assignments.
- Integrated AP and AR modules with MM and SD respectively with respect to Account determination for various Clearing and Adjustment Accounts and Automatic Postings
- Configured Customer Master Data and master groups. Configured Automatic Dunning program for overdue customers by setting up dunning. Defined cash discounts based upon payment terms,
- Analyzed the AS-IS system, did a profound GAP analysis and successfully designed and mapped the TO-BE system on SAP at client’s site.
- Configured company code, posting period variants, fiscal year variants, field status groups, document number ranges, tolerance groups, and assigning the variants to company code etc.
- Configured and customized General Ledger, creation of G/L accounts, screen layout rules, automatic account assignments, financial statement version etc.
- Configured New GL functionalities: Document splitting and Non-Leading ledgers to satisfy client’s country specific reporting requirements.
- Configured House Banks, Payment Programs, Automatic Payment Methods, and Alternate Bank Selections for Payments, Checks Management through assigning number ranges for check lots, checks printing and defining void reason codes, Posting Invoices with and without Invoice Verification
- Configured the system for Order to Cash and Procure to Pay transactions and revenue recognition.
- Prepared the Business Process Procedures (BPP’s) for various transactions in GL, AR, AP sub modules.
- Configured Currency and Valuation Profile for multiple currencies and valuations such as legal valuation / group valuation / profit center valuation and attached to controlling area.
- Configured Finance sub-modules FI-GL, FI-AP, FI-AR and FI - AA.
- Configured House Banks, Automatic Payment Program and Bank Reconciliation settings.
- Configured withholding tax procedures.
- Configured the Dunning process and assigned the different forms to different dunning levels.
- Integration of SD and MM modules with FI.
- Trained core user and end users and prepared user manuals.
- Involved in Unit Testing & Integration Testing and prepared the test documents at every stage.
- Preparations of Master data templates, Transaction data templates.
- Streamline the Master data and Transaction data & Test Upload of Master and transaction data Production support.
SAP FI/CO Consultant
- Involved in preparation of business blueprint, conference room pilot, and functional designs for WRICEF's and configuration rationale in the areas of General ledger accounting, Asset management and Cost center accounting.
- Coordinated the configuration, custom development, testing, and defect fixing and conversion activities.
- Enterprise Structure - Defining New Companies and Company Codes as per the Organization Structure.
- Full cycle Implementation of SAP General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Controlling Modules.
- Involved in Implementing General Ledger Accounting, Fixed Assets (New Asset Management), Cost Center accounting, and Profit Center Accounting.
- Created FI: General Ledger Master Data and Finance Organization Structure design.
- Creating Validation and Substitution rules for PS master data based on Project Profile.
- Performing and Validating PS Master Data and Balances data conversion.
- Prepared Accounts Receivable ageing reports, CO Planning Reports and Fixed Asset Reports using Report Painter and Report Writer
- General Controlling - Maintaining and Activating Controlling Area components, Maintaining Versions and Number Ranges.
- Cost Center Accounting - Defining Planning Layouts and Profiles, Creating Assessment and Distribution Cycles.
- Profit Center - Defining Standard Hierarchy, Dummy Profit Center, Versions, Planning Layouts and Profiles, Creating Assessment and Distribution Cycles.
- Trained the End Users and Super Users.
- Creation of Company Code, Define Credit Control Area, Define Segment
- Assign company code to company, assign company code to credit control area Maintained the Operating Chart of Accounts by adding new GL accounts as per client's requests.
- Responsible for configuration setup to Integration In-House Cash- Management with Procure to Pay, Payroll, general ledger &Transaction Management.
- Customization for the Global Cash Position Reporting, liquidity-forecasting and planning, calculation of the cash flow, planning and actual versus plan comparisons.
- Configured Money Market Investment by Defining Product Types, Foreign Exchange and Market Risk Analyzer.
- Integration of FI with SD, MM
- Unit testing and Integration Testing
- End User and preparation of End User Manuals
- Go-Live Support
SAP FI/CO Consultant
- Worked on FI-AP/AR Customer Configuring and Customizing Vendor/Customer master data, Account groups, ERS based invoices, Logistics Invoice verification (LIV), terms of payment, tolerance groups, payment configuration, dunning, interest calculation and check management.
- Worked on COPA Module to flow values from SD during delivery (COGS).
- Responsible for gathering business requirements, conducting workshops with the business users.
- Designed the functional specifications for the business requirements for Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms and workflows (RICEFW).
- Configured OKB9, OBYC, VKOA, and OA90 for different account determinations.
- Configured Chart of accounts, account groups, fiscal year variant, posting period variant, field status groups, posting keys, automatic account determination, financial statement versions, number ranges and document types.
- Configured SAP financials (FI/CO) and SAP Asset management.
- Implemented New GL and Co-ordinated the testing activities for the areas of FI-GL, accounts payable, accounts receivable transactions.
- Worked on SAP material valuation in CO-PC.
- Configured dunning program, dunning levels and dunning areas for each company at company code level and Worked with ABAP to create dunning forms for dunning procedures.
- Configured global settings for Electronic bank statements (EBS) in Multi Cash Format, defined Account Symbols, posting rules, created and assigned business transactions for manual bank statements.
- Coordinated the integration efforts of FICO with SD, MM and PP teams based on functional requirements.
- Used Pivot and VLOOKUP for data migration activities.
- Worked on banking interfaces and different interfaces involving EDI and IDOC functionality and worked with process codes, partner profiles, etc.
- Worked on determine benefits and costs to the company of process changes such as OSS notes, SAP system
- Providing remote support to the client for FI/CO module involving integration with other modules. Providing solutions to client in the area of, Basic FI/CO settings, GL Accounts, AP, AR.
- Support in creation of asset master records at end user level. Changing of depreciation methods, keys at support level.
- Creating Withholding tax keys, for Vendors.
- Defined asset master records, asset classes, changing of depreciation methods at support level.
- Involved in support of the FI with the Material Management and Sales and Distribution
- Define Tax codes for sales/purchases
- Developed material for FI transactions.
- Configured functional specifications and Developed reports using report painter.
- Developed test scenarios/test cases, resolved issues in unit testing, integration, system testing.
- In Controlling defined the Master Records like Cost Elements (primary and secondary), cost center, profit center.
- Configuration of new requirements or changes as per requirement of the clients.
SAP FI Business user
- Creation of Journal Vouchers
- Creation of Purchase Vouchers, Sales Vouchers, Cr Notes and Dr Notes
- Creation of Day to Day financial ledgers
- Reconciliation of Bank/Cash Transactions
- Vouchers Verification for make the payment to the vendors
- Vendor and Customer Reconciliation
- Day to Day monitoring of finance and account activities
- Tested GL scenarios: GL Master Data maintenance, all GL transactions, month end and year-end closing activities GL reporting.
- Tested AP scenarios: Vendor master maintenance, vendor invoice and credit memo postings, park and posting parked invoices down payment clearing, automatic payment programs for check payments, and manual outgoing payments for check lots.
- Tested AR Scenarios: Customer master data maintenance, full, partial, residual incoming payments, invoice postings.
- Creation of Profit and Loss Account Statement