- 7 years of increasing responsibility as an SAP HCM experience as a Functional Consultant with ABAP knowledge.
- Completed 3 full cycle implementation of SAP - HR modules including business process analysis/Innovation, conceptual design, business blue printing, configuration, testing and production support.
- Completed 2 project implementations of SAP Fieldglass with Ariba integration and SuccessFactors.
- Over 4 years' experience in Implementation and Support/Maintenance of US-Payroll process including Garnishment, taxes and Third Party Remittance, and Time Management process using TMW and benefits.
- Configuration and process experience in PA, OM, TM, Reporting, Securit y, Benefits and and Event.
- Programming & design skills Troubleshooting
- Strong analytical skills Strong work ethic
- SQL expert Approachable
- GUI and tools
- SAP HR/HCM IMG/Schema/Rules
- ABAP Programming
- Fieldglass IMG/Schema/Rules
- SuccessFactors IMG/Schema/Rules
- Ariba IMG/Schema/Rules
SAP HR Consultant
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Completed full cycle implementation of SAP- HR cloud application Fieldglass including business process analysis/Innovation, conceptual design, blueprinting, configuration, testing and production support.
- Managed and configured Employee Self Service and Manager Self Service modules.
- Performed reporting, compliance and auditing capabilities
- Performed master d Confidential configuration in SAP HR such as table updates and pay rate structures.
- Worked in a multidisciplinary team with offshore and remote teams
- Created/maintained Payroll Schema and corresponding PCRs
- Troubleshot/supported SAP - HR modules related issues
- Provided support to application users, which include installation of upgrades, maintenance, troubleshooting and diagnostics
SAP HR Functional Consultant
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI
- Developed comprehensive HR strategy and managed Fieldglass implementation
- Developed business architecture using requirements such as scope, processes, alternatives and risks
- Completed full cycle implementation of SAP- HR module including business process analysis/Innovation, conceptual design, blueprinting, configuration, testing and production support
- Worked extensively with SAP in migration of new and existing clients.
- Managed and configured Employee Self Service and Manager Self Service modules
- Responsible for configuration of Payroll and Time Management modules
- Responsible for configuration of OM and PA HR workflows
- Provide support to application users, which include installation of upgrades, maintenance, troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Conducted 5+ levels of testing including functional, regression, user acceptance, integration and performance to verify the client’s needs are met
- Acted as liaison between business and technical personnel to ensure mutual understanding of processes and applications
Confidential, Toledo, OH
- Completed full cycle implementation of SAP Fieldglass including business process analysis, conceptual design, blueprinting, configuration, testing and production support
- Provided management planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing employee benefit d Confidential and trends
- Analyzed client requirement documents to build d Confidential base infrastructure
- Provided strategic direction and input to business leaders regarding overall Human Resource strategies that supported the culture, company direction, and the growth needs
- Resolved software issues via the telephone for the proprietary and web based software
Sr. SAP Consultant
Confidential, Ann Arbor, MI
- SME for Process Mapping and Documentation.
- Developed comprehensive Human Resource strategy and managed SAP HR implementation
- Completed PA/OM system configuration
- Designed HR Workflow and Approval System
- Designed company specific Benef Confidential
- Served as liaison between business users and application service providers
- Conducted business process GAP Analysis between To-Be design and SAP BI standard Business Processes; made recommendations for Process Improvement
- Wrote business cases, requirements, mock-ups, test plans and documentation for new reports in SAP to cover gaps between initially delivered SAP functionality and business needs
Project Manager/Business Analyst
Confidential, Plymouth, MI
- Led team through development and delivery of SAP roadmap that facilitated management understanding of SAP future business impacts
- Prepared documentation of business process procedures, test plans, as well as manuals and reviews
- Gathered requirements and developed ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Architecture method and artifacts, including Continuous Improvement cycle and current accurate SAP knowledge base, increasing success of future state SAP development