Seeking an opportunity that will apply my vast academic and innovative technical skills. While utilizing my experience providing technical support and exceptional problem analysis and solving skills.
- Experience in SAP ECC 6.0 / 5.0 / 4.7 system as Functional Consultant working extensively in all areas of SD/LE configuration, implementation.
- Worked in 2 full Life - Cycle Implementation project, and 1 Support Project.
- Expertise in AS-IS Analysis and To-Be Design Solutions.
- Coordinate with ABAP Team in development and tested the RICEFW.
- Worked closely with Business Management, Be Modeling and GAP Analysis.
- Worked on Developing/Executing Test Scenarios and Test Cases. Hands on experience in Unit Testing and Integration Testing, and Quality Assurance, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Go-Live, Data Migration/Data Record, and Post Production Support.
- Hands on experience in Production Support, Trouble-Shooting and problem resolution covering all O2C Functions.
- Configure SAP R/3 EDI Components including System-Wide Settings, Output Tables, Partner Profiles for both Inbound and Outbound Transactions and Message Control.
- Working exposure on SD integration points with Logistics Execution (LE), Materials Management (MM), Warehouse Management (WM), Financial Accounting (FI) - AR, and Reports.
- Expertise in ASAP Methodology for planning, designing and implementation, which include Pre-Feasibility study, Initial Preparation, Requirement Gathering Workshops, Business Blueprint Design, Preparing Functional Specifications Documents (FSDs), taking Sign-Offs and Configuration.
- Worked on LSMW, IDOCS, EDI and ALE in mapping and converting data formats for various fields in SD Module
- Expertise in preparing User Manuals with perfect Documentation and Conducting Sessions for End Users.
- Worked extensively on new Pricing Procedures using Condition Table, Access Sequence, Condition types, Condition Technique and Assigning Condition Types to Pricing Procedures and Various Business Requirements, Conditions records and upload Pricing Masters Billing Types.
SAP SD Consultant
Confidential, Denton TX
Tools: SAP R/3, Window MS Access Solution Manager
- Configured Enterprise Structure in SD, defined organization units SO, DC’s, Divisions, Sales offices and Sales Groups as per the Customized Business Integration with other modules like FICO and MM
- Master Data Setup.
- Set up a Partner Procedure for one Time Customer.
- Create and assigned customized item categories, Schedule line categories and in-completion procedures at Header item and schedule line level.
- Worked closely with the business process owner to understand and implement the processes and configured customer Order Management (COM), Supply Chain, Logistics, Shipping and Billing in Sale Order Processing
- Organize End-User sessions for OTC Process Prepared High Level and Low-Level Functional Specification Documents for the Business Processes
- Worked as a key member in SD configuration for Order Management, Pricing and Credit Management and worked extensively on pricing.
- Provide production support by Trouble-shooting problems that are encountered by users and super user.
- Coordinate and conduct weekly review meetings with client / Team members.
- Able to work with aggressive deadlines, efficiently manage team members and integrate within working teams
SAP SD Consultant
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- As an SAP SD Consultant I was part of major global implementation project looking for SD related developments and customizations.
- Successfully Implemented Orders substitution tool custom developed business.
- Successfully Implemented Master Data Integration and Business Process for Disinvestment project, also successfully implemented multi region rollout project (Philippines, Canada, USA).
- Checking the present process and helping the user to understand the SAP System.
- Taken all the requirement which need to be done in SAP by mapping with the user requirement.
- Preparing Functional Documents based on the final requirement.
- Conduct UAT Sessions, SAP User .
- Study company structure and documentation.
- Established General Settings and Completed Specific Configurations.
- Customization and Creation of Customer Master Records.
- Basic Function: Pricing, Revenue Account Determination.
- Implemented Intercompany Process
SAP SD Consultant
Confidential, Nottingham, MD
- Worked on Support Tickets and Interfaces as Part of the SAP SD Consultant.
- Worked on Three Major Enhancement small projects and prepared Functional Specification for small and major Enhancement from Raw Business Requirement.
- Lead project for major creation of new China sales Organization for domestic and intercompany sales
- Worked extensively on Logistics Execution, Shipping, Transportation, handling Unit Management and E port.
- Configuring Partner Determination Procedure, Account Assignment and Integration with FI Module as per Business Requirement.
- Create and performed unit and integration testing of various scenarios as per the business requirements.
- Led Project for Barcode Creation in SAP for New Customers.