- 5+ years of overall IT experience in SAP EH&S / EHSM 4.0 Product Compliance, Incident management 3.0 and ABAP, Workflows, Fiori .
- SAP techno functional consulting experience in design, development, planning, implementation, production and support with three full life cycle implementations and four global support projects
- Experience in diverse industries - Chemical Industry, Food and Beverages, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, electrical industry.
- Excellent project implementation and project management skills including AS-IS and TO-BE documentations, gap analysis, Functional Specification, Technical Specification, Unit testing, Integration testing and User-acceptance testing.
- Experienced with all aspects of customizing the Chemical Approval for EHSM (4.0), Environment Health and Safety (EH&S), Dangerous Goods Management (DG), GLM including User Exits, Specification Type, Industrial Hygiene, Occupational Health, and Waste Management.
- Worked on Mapping and analyzing end-to-end business processes for Chemical Approval reporting and workflow item to manager every time Chemical is purchased versus standard workflow that generates based on the EHS roles.
- Conducted process analysis as a part of business blueprinting phase.
- Implemented Product Compliance EHSM 4.0 which includes Blueprinting, Configuration, Testing and Training.
- Proficient in SAP EHS Management suite for Operational risk management - Incident Management, Recipe Development, Specification & Substance management, Risk Assessment and Occupational health.
- Engaged in cross-functional teams involving business process architects and SAP core development teams towards ensuring on-time and successful huge data migration from Legacy to SAP.
- Worked extensively in Phrase Management and Specification Management.
- Expertise in designing and creating Data Dictionary Objects, Custom Tables, Data Elements and Domains, Table Maintenance Generators.
- Expertise in Client Demo’s on SAP EHS - benefits of implementing SAP EHS for the Organization.
- Expertise in integrating SAP EH&S/EHSM with other modules such as SAP PM, SD, MM, HR, WM.
- Expertise in designing the customise Business Workflows, Interface Jobs , Remote Function Modules . Excellent configuration skills in MM Master data.
- Strong skills in SAP PLM Recipe Development (WebUI 7.01, 7.02) and MM integration with WM, QM, PP within the SAP specification workbench framework.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to demonstrate and communicate effectively with senior management.
Functional Area: SAP EH&S/EHSM/PLM, MM, PP, QM, Recipe Dev
ERP Applications: SAP R/3 Version ECC 5.0, ECC6.0
Technical Area: SAP ABAP/Workflows, Fiori concepts
Confidential, Saginaw, Michigan
SAP EHS Consultant
- Served as a Senior SAP EHS Functional Consultant and involved in migration process from Confidential Corning to Confidential systems.
- Worked on Dangerous Goods Management : DG Classifications, DG Master Data, DG checks, DG Texts, DG Labels, Reports, Transport, Checks in Shipping documents, DG papers.
- Responsible for migration implementation of EH&S modules: Product Safety (PS), Dangerous Goods Management (DGM) .
- Conducted workshop with customers during documentation of business requirement and translated into Blue Print and other system design documents for SAP-EH&S and finding Gap.
- Configured EH&S basic data and tools including specifications categories, specifications type and value assignment, Phrase library, report Management functions.
- Coordinate with Technical team for enhancement of ALV report that required for the enhancement of WWI template.
- Participated in conceptual Design document and prepared for Functional designed document (Functional Specification) for each configuration changes.
- Designed, developed and implemented the overall structure of the property trees for various specification types as real substances, listed substance, packaging, biological hazard etc.
- Configured EHS environment parameters, user exists, property trees, report management in areas of product safety, dangerous goods management, hazardous substance management and industrial hygiene and safety.
- Configured and developed report templates like safety data sheet (SDS) for various countries, accident reports in Industrial Hygiene and safety using windows word processor integration (WWI).
- Creating change requests in SAP Solution Manager .
- Monitor and resolve issues related to MSDS shipping orders in EH&S.
- Working on SERC to adopt changes released by SAP for EHS system.
- Prepared functional specification for the DCO (Development Configuration Object) alternatively known as RICEFW (Report, Interface, Conversion, Enhancement, Forms and Workflow).
- Participated in workshops with client for explaining and execution of EHS Rules.
- Conducted Templates workshop and working on WWI templates by doing country specific changes.
- Responsible for migration activities and coordinating as technical coordinator/Development lead to offshore.
- Interacting with client team to discuss on status and ongoing issues and proposing solutions. Involved in design phase and proposed technical feasibilities and solutions.
- Developed detailed process to rehearse complex task of data migration (DM) utilizing data migration test clients. Process allowed team to prioritize steps, perform multiple DM executions, test accuracy of DM, determine DM execution times, validate DM results qualitatively, and reconcile DM results numerically.
- Responsible for testing the configured and developed later recording the result in HP ALM . Involved in Unit Test, Integration Testing and User Acceptance Test.
Confidential, Norwalk, Connecticut
SAP PLM ABAP techno Functional Consultant
- SAP PLM Competency Development. Functional designs for the technical blueprints .
- Involved in configuring web based used interface for Recipe Development, Specification & Substance Management configuration development associated with BOM creation for Recipe formulation.
- Monitor and organize reviews, approvals and other actions necessary to implement the change by ECM .
- Resolved and worked on various enhancements related to WWI, SVT, Dangerous Goods Management and Waste Management .
- Worked on creation of Final Assembly, Bulk, Raw, Component Materials creation and their synchronization with the BOM creation associated in Recipe formula management .
- Master Data Management , Governance and Compliance. Transport management, change freeze activities.
- ALV/Non-ALV Reports programming (Specification property tree information, MM/BOM changes and WF approval). Involved in RFCs, BAPIs, Interface designing logic.
- Carrying out IMG configuration on business processes involving Basic Data and Tool, Phrase Management, Report Symbols. Handled & provide 100% support during Go-Live activities. Quality testing after configurations.
- New specifications, substances, recipes set ups. Product hierarchy maintenance for the different type of brand attributes.
- Run Expert Rules and confirm information is appropriate for labels and classification impact ( OSHA, EU , GHS ) .
- Searching and analysing appropriate OSS notes to find solution for production issues and communicating with SAP to resolve incident, hazard, action issues encountered while working in the support area. Trex configuration and server integration.
- Have supported Global implementations covering NA, EU , AP .
- Carrying out the entire process of knowledge transfer along with the training session for the Project members. Conducted trainings as one of the trainer in the areas of SAP EHS in Product safety, WWI, DMS, Dangerous Goods management, GLM and Waste Management for two consecutive trainee batches. The training involved technical workshops, lectures, and evaluations.
- Worked as a Maintenance resource in solving issues raised by users in material creation from PLM perspective.
- Estimating efforts required for enhancements and developing the same in estimated time.
- Lead the team in delivering enhancements and solving issues in stipulated SLA time. Handled customization and configuration related issues.
- Primary contact for solving P1/P2 (High Priority) issues within 4 to 5 hrs. Governance of PLM activities for new plant and bus id set ups.
- Workflow agent maintenance for the global wide approvers in material creation.
- Weekly updates to the onsite managers on the global issues raised.
- CARMS, GOA, BP, SoD approvals . Regular communication with RISK Team.
Confidential, Charlotte, North Carolina
SAP EH&S/EHSM Workflow techno Functional Consultant
- Responsible for gathering requirement, conducting stakeholder meeting, interacting with subject matter experts for system analysis and understanding business process flows for implementation of EHSM Chemical Approval.
- Assisted in preparing AS-IS study and detailed TO-BE report, documented Business Blue Print, and presented process flow using Microsoft Visio .
- Developed functional specifications for changes to SAP EHSM Incident Management 3.0 and Risk Assessment 4.0
- Configured incident categories ( Incident, Near Miss, and Safety Observation ) that recorded business objects, Incident Data Transfer System from/between SAP components and from Non-SAP system. Integrated PM and HR with Incident Management.
- Configured Business object to record incident categories (Incident, Near Miss, Safety observation).
- Implementation of ORM (Operational Risk Management and Incident Management 3.0 ) making use of the Fiori application .
- Configuration done on Web dynpro side and participated in debugging program to find the root cause of several migration issues in new domain.
- Worked on customization of EHSM Management - Classify Decision Task as General, Schedule Background Job for Missed Deadlines, Schedule Background Job for Work Items with Errors, Schedule Background Job for Condition Evaluation, and Schedule Background Job for clearing report.
- Worked on modifying the standard EHSM screens to include new sections and fields, re-label certain sections and fields and remove the fields not needed.
- Worked on providing easy user navigation by suppressing the tabs and links to avoid any user confusion and aid user-friendly solution.
- Ensured the system is well built and configured to meet Confidential ’s requirement to meet the regulations like REACH, REACH SVHC, ADR, TSCA, ROHS and other regulations.
- Implemented requested enhancements with appropriate testing, change management and communication processes.
- Worked on enhancing the search fields for certain standard search fields for selection criteria through custom fields.
- Mapped and analyzed end-to-end business processes for Chemical Approval reporting and workflow item to manager every time Chemical is purchased versus standard workflow that generates based on the EHSM roles.
- Set up standard workflow by assigning default roles to workflow tasks, performing automatic workflow customizing and activating linkage for scheduled processes.
- Developed custom workflow task to include enhanced chemical approval email notification.
- Maintained assignments to SAP relational objects along with development of custom workflow tasks for approving chemical.
- Configured log events, activated linkage of change documents to customized events linkage, defined custom reports for workflow and performed work item analysis.
- Performed configuration related to workflow outlook box, task analysis and substitution rule.
SAP EHS Consultant
- Basic Data tools, Specification Management, Recipe Management . Creating Report Symbols and Report Symbol groups
- Specification management in the product safety. Property Tree configuration for different specification types.
- Phrase Management and the libraries linkage. WWI report design and WWI server integrations.
- Identifiers set ups for the specified organization setups.
- Trex configuration and server integration.
- Hands on experience in Project handling, business analysis, mentoring. Domain knowledge in EH&S.
SAP Jr.EHS Consultant
- Responsible for Customization changes/ maintenance and support of the EHS application in Product Safety, GLM (manual label printing) and Dangerous Goods management.
- Responsible for doing Bi-annual SERC updates in the system.
- Worked in identification of EHS functionalities PS, DG, HIS, Occupational Health used by Motiva Oil refineries
- Prepared the list of configurations which is required in motive system for migration of SAP EHS data and functionalities to new system.
- Worked in gathering requirements in Incident management for replacing a non-SAP application Fountain with SAP EHSM.
- As a part of stretch assignment worked for Eli Lilly Project In the process for bulk download of MSDS using Export process of report shipping and in decommissioning of EHS functionalities and data from SAP System.
- Worked in setting up training system including WWI server setup and configurations and conducted training for 15 people in product safety process, WWI template design process.
- Got TAC Recognition Award for individual contribution to other projects for Q1 2013.
- Got Shell Gem Award for Q4 2013.
- Implementation of SAP System with Customer and Vendor Master Modules.
- Development of Smart forms for the contract order for different format depending on the division of the order.
- Developed Module programming for Gate Pass Module.
- Modified the report for the cheque bill printing on a pre-printed format.
- Made changes/enhancements to several workflows in R3 as part of new requirements.
- Performed production support activities for workflow in R3 system.
- Resolved the Incidents/Tickets related to Workflows/ABAP Objects and Materia Master Management.