Accomplished, integrity - driven, bilingual Data Analyst highly regarded for research, quantitative, statistical, analytical, technical and problem-solving skills, and enormous success utilizing technology to support business objectives. Recognized as a leader with the ability to analyze complex issues and develop solutions to complete intricate business projects. Verifiable track record of managing projects while delivering on time, under budget and above expectations. Excellent communicator and presenter, and works well with individuals at all levels of an organization. Exceptional academic qualifications, including the pursuit of a Master of Science degree in Information Systems from the University of Texas, Arlington.
- Statistical Research
- SAP RuleSet maintenance
- SAP Risk Analysis
- Predictive Models
- SAP Security
- SAP SOD analysis
- Quantitative Methods
- Data Warehousing
- Data Analysis
- Quantitative Research
- Quality Assurance/Control
- Strategic Planning
- SAP GRC
- Technical Integration
- Statistical Data Analysis
SAP Security Consultant
- Upgraded and tested the Governance, Risk and Compliance product to enhance organizational efficiency by 70%.
- Downloaded Rule-set, identified new risks, Updated ruleset and uploaded back into system.
- Wrote Test Scripts for GRC 10.0 Testing of High Priviledged Access and Segregation of Duties.
- Reconcicliation of Data in GRC 10.0
- Designed complex composite, single and derived roles including SU24.
- Designed, created, and updated roles, and administered the system, ensuring all business needs were met.
- Provided resource planning, including analyzing requirements, resource estimation and allocation.
- Translated complex technical information across all levels of the organization.
- Built strong relationships with business stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
Languages: C, C++, Python, HTML
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, HDFS
Web Technologies: J2EE (JSP, Servlet, JDBC)
Front End Technologies: Spyder, Spark
Tools: Rstudio, SAP BW/FI, SAP GRC, HANA, SAS, WEKA, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)