SAP Plant Maintenance Team Lead / Business Process Owner / Analyst with over 13 years’ experience in design, development, configuration, implementation, and integration between FICO, MM, IM, WM, & QM. SAP R/3 4.6C & ECC 6.0.
Confidential, Shreveport, Louisiana
SAP Plant Maintenance Team Lead / Business Process Owner / Analyst
- Full SAP Plant Maintenance implementation and assisted in configuration based on company needs which includes, but not limited to:
- Design, configuration, & implementation of SAP Plant Maintenance module, which includes:
- Cost Centers
- Work Centers
- Asset Data
- Function Locations and structure
- Bill of Materials
- Predictive Maintenance Plans
- Preventive Maintenance Plans
- Single Cycle Based Maintenance Plans
- Corrective Maintenance
- Strategy Based Maintenance Plans
- Counter Based Maintenance Plans
- Calibration Plans
- Maintenance Planning Schedule Board
- Table Queries
- Material Master Creation
- Module Integration through FICO, MM, IM, WM, and QM
- Refurbish Work Orders
- Breakdown Maintenance
- Created four different types of notifications based on Company reporting requirements.
- M1 - Maintenance Request
- All incoming notifications can be prescreened before being turned into a Work Order. This allows for better control of work order backlog as well as report real maintenance needs.
- M3-Activity Report
- Allows for technicians to notate all activities done on work order which is attached to work order for historical data.
- M8-Reuslt from Inspection
- Allows for quickly monitoring our Plant Maintenance plans and what work was discovered while doing a predetermined inspection or route.
- M9-Breakdown emergency
- Allows for easily reporting equipment failures, mean time between failures, and allows for a quick look of problem areas.
- Created four types of Work Orders
- ZUI1 Unplanned Maintenance Order
- Manually created Maintenance.
- ZUI2 Planned Maintenance Order
- System generated Maintenance order generally used for Plant Maintenance.
- ZUI3 Capital Investment Order
- These orders can be used for special settlements of internal orders or cost centers.
- Allows for easy segregation between Maintenance Orders and Investment orders.
- ZUI4 Refurbishment Order
- Refurbishments orders allows for actual true cost of refurbished items to be captured in inventory rather than full cost of item.
- Allows for Split evaluation (New, worn, Refurbished).
- Work Orders were set up to assign both internal and external labor costs.
- External Labor was captured through purchase requisitions created through the work order.
- Both Sock and non-stock components were also captured through the work order as well.
- Task List were developed so repetitive tasks can be easily planned and executed.
- Work Center Capacities and Capacity planning are in development.
- Material Master and Master Data creation, in process of developing Classes and Characteristics for Material Masters.
- In process of developing Document Control System for organization of Plant Drawings, Manuals, & Documents.
- Led integration between Document Control System, Kings Blue, and SAP.
Confidential, Bossier City, Louisiana
SAP Plant Maintenance Analyst - Procurement
- Scheduling and Planning Maintenance Outages-Acquiring Needed Parts & Equipment.
- Schedule and discuss pre-outage agendas for upcoming Maintenance down days.
- Plan for semi-annual two-week major Maintenance outages.
- Oversee and manage projects throughout facility. Lead contact for all contractors.
- Conduct weekly maintenance scheduling meetings.
- Create Work Orders based on weekly meeting production input.
- Assign and track daily Works Orders and Plant Maintenance.
- Maintain and Manage Work Order List to accomplishing production schedules.
- Excellent relations with local vendors and Original Equipment Manufacturers.
- Locating and purchasing parts to maintain an optimal inventory.
- Forecast use of stock and create minimum and maximum levels.
- Create new inventory in system and place logically in warehouse.
- Continually monitor all purchases, research any alternatives.
- Discontinue outdated spare parts.
- Update inventory system accordingly.
Confidential, Shreveport, LouisianaSAP Plant Maintenance Analyst - Procurement
- Responsible for the creation of preventive and predictive maintenance plans.
- Created material masters for stock items.
- Evaluated min / max requirements on stock items based on usage reports and consumption.
- End of year cycle counts for inventory management.
- Point of contact for all SAP Plant Maintenance.
- SAP Plant Maintenance trainer.