- A proactive and dynamic professional with strong background in SAP NetWeaver (Basis) Administration.
- Expertise in installations, upgrades, administration, and configuring of various SAP components.
- Delivered exceptional results through strategic thinking and innovative problem - solving activities for Continuous Improvements in Problem Management.
- Created clear and articulate project plans with precise scope, goals, milestones, and KPIs.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, adaptive and self-learner.
- Able to identify, leverage and delegate responsibilities to team-members.
- Extensive experience in analyzing and solving day-to-day Production issues.
- 11+ years of experience in SAP BASIS, HANA, DB2 Administration.
- Currently working as SAP Sr Basis Administrator at Confidential IT Services (Coco-cola), Atlanta, US as Contractor through Confidential .
- Worked as SAP Sr.Basis Specialist at Nestle, USA, for 4yrs 10months as Contractor.
- Worked as SAP Sr Basis Specialist at Confidential for 11yr.
- Certified in SAP HANA Administration.
- Extensive experience on various SAP components APO, BW, ECC, EP, STM, NGW, BOBI, CRM, NFE, XI/PI MII, PLM, EWM, Solution Manager and Focus Run.
- Strong technical background and excellent customer feedback throughout the career.
- Extensive co-ordination experience with Functional and Technical SAP development teams.
- Upgraded Enhancement packages in various systems
- Performed Kernel upgrades and patch updates
- Expert in Transport Change Management: E2E Configuration of TMS, Daily windows, Monthly IA, CTS+ Design and troubleshooting transport failure issues.
- Experience in Solution Manager 7.1 & 7.2:
- Integration of all SAP components to Solution Manager.
- Upgrade of Solman from 7.1 to 7.2 for Nestle Galderma.
- SLD, LMBD sync and configuration.
- CHARM configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting issues.
- BPM & MAI configuration
- CCDB - troubleshooting extractor’s failures.
- CV Reporting for Internal controls using CCDB extracted data.
- EWA, RCA, BPCA and OCC setup
- ServiceDesk, Work mode Management and SAM setup.
- Client Management: Client Creation, Copies, Deletion, Transport, Security Setting.
- SSL and SNC configuration for communication between SAP ABAP, Java and web dispatchers.
- Performance: Logon Groups, Operation Modes, Instance Profiles, OS Collector
- SAP Spool: Print Architecture, Spool Creation, Administration, Local &Network Printing, Frontend printing
- Configuration and supporting issues on S/4 Hana.
- Fiori SSO configuration with Backend systems and BOBJ, creating Catalogues, Launchpad and application integration/configuration.
- Experience in PI / PO:
- PI Installation, Upgrade (PI750) and Administration
- Perform Exchange profiles configuration
- Trouble-shoot PI Messaging issues with monitoring tools, ID, IR and MDT
- Communication Channel monitoring - stop & start and troubleshooting issues. management for various market interfaces like UY, AFIP, and NFE.
- Analyze and resolve critical message failures for end clients by using XPI traces
- Xlink (Java Adapter) installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Experience in SAP SCP & SCC:
- Management for backend systems.
- Installation and Maintenance of HANA DBs and java applications in HCP.
- Creation and managing RFC connections to backend via cloud connector.
- SAML configuration
- SMTP configuration for systems on cloud.
- Experience in SAP HANA:
- SAP HANA Installation
- SAP HANA System Replication in Prod Environment
- Working on version of HANA from Rev 11 Perform multiple upgrade
- HANA Migration from DB2 to HANA for STM and EWM components using SPWM tool.
- HANA SLD registration and MAI configuration
- Responsible for readiness of HANA End to End Landscape
- Performing HANA regular maintenance activities using HANA studio.
- Experience in SAP Focused Run:
- Focus Run installation and initial configuration.
- Advanced user Management
- Advanced system monitoring that includes Hardware, Network and Datacenter.
- Advanced Event and alert Management (MAI)
- Configuration and Security Analytics.
- Certified with Nestlé’s Incident/Change/Problem Management/RCA Process.
SAP Components: ECC, BW, APO, PO/PI, EP, CRM, SRM, NGW, STM, HR & Payroll, BOBI, NFE, MII, EWM, Focus Run, IDM.
Operating systems: Windows, AIX, Linux.
Database: HANA, DB2, Oracle.
Tools: & Utilities HP Service Manager, Citrix, Putty, WinSCP and Exceed
SAP installation and upgrade Tools: EHPI, SUM, DMO, SAPINST.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
SAP Sr Basis Consultant
- Worked as Product owner for PI 7.5, Portal, Rev Trac, CRM, SLD, ADS, IDM & XMII.
- Performed TLS1.2 implementation on PI and Portal components.
- Technical Monitoring configuration on Solution Manager 7.2
- HA configuration on PI systems.
- Provide L3, P1/P2 and project support for all Technical Issues.
- Gained experience on new Bolton Technologies Leo, Hyland, Read Soft.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
SAP Sr Basis & HANA Specialist
- Performed migrations from DB2 to HANA in SAP components (STM, EWM).
- Performed SAP Fiori and gateway communication server troubleshooting and resolved end user issues.
- Plan and Execute technical cutover with Functional and Market Teams.
- Implement every-year SAP Support Packages, Kernel upgrades for SAP components.
- Performed System, Database and OS Monitoring Activities, scheduled Health checks, and resolved end user issues.
- Performed DB2 backup and recovery.
- DB2 Flash copy for productions systems using backup movers.
- DB2 HADR setup, failover and troubleshooting issues.
- DB2 log usage monitoring and troubleshooting.
- SLD CR content repair and import, creating technical and business systems.
- S/4 Hana system configuration and maintenance.
- Work closely with SAP HEC Team for supporting BW and DSR systems hosted in HEC.
- Responsible for driving regular Community calls for MII, EWM solutions with Market Leads to address gaps in operational areas and provide solutions.
- PLM system configuration, migration of PLM to HANA.
- Monitor and Implement Security Vulnerabilities for all SAP components on Monthly Basis to meet KPMG Compliance Audit.
- Implement NFE s and trouble-shoot NFE issues with Brazil NFE /SEFAZ Teams.
- BODS jobs monitoring, configuration and setup.
- Analyze root cause and implement effective long-term solutions by eliminating reoccurring bugs to avoid Critical Business Sustain escalations.
- Excellent analyzing skills in Network trouble-shooting for all SAP Components.
SAP BASIS Administrator
- As part of sustain activities worked on critical tickets raised by end users for all SAP components.
- Worked on DB2 version upgrade and Fix pack upgrades.
- Implement SSO between EP and R/3 and other SAP components
- Create Namespaces for New Development Projects and implement through landscape
- Analyze the system logs, ABAP dumps, performance slowness and implement solutions
- Worked on Compliance activates like yearly password changes for all SAP (ABAP, JAVA) systems
- Provided on-call support during system outages and crisis, with focus on immediate resolution and root-cause analysis RCA
- Worked on Support Packs stacks using EHP, SUM, and Tools.
- Enabled and Maintained SAP system licenses via Solution Manager.
- Configured systems in Solution Manager and installed SMD agents on >800+ SAP systems
- Worked extensively on management in both Java and ABAP.
- Worked extensively on Java troubleshooting and NWA tool
- Worked on Web dispatcher installation and configuration
- Worked on Enterprise portal issues and backend systems configuration.
- Create Business systems and Enable Configuration for Technical Systems for SLD
- Worked on CPS (central processing Scheduler) configure BW to trigger jobs/process chains.
- RF devices administration support for R/3 boxes.