- Highly knowledgeable, hardworking and result oriented Chartered Accountant with 14 plus years of strong SAP FI/CO consulting experience in multinational business environments.
- Successfully completed multiple SAP project implementations - 4 SAP Full end-to-end Life cycle Project Implementations and 3 roll-outs and multiple Support projects of SAP FI-CO modules with Requirement Gathering, Designing, Blue Print, Implementation, Customization/Configuration, Integration, Go-Live & extended Support phases including S/4 HANA Finance. Worked on 4.6C, 4.7, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0 and S/4 HANA Versions. Experienced in ASAP, Activate and Agile Methodologies of project implementation.
- SAP Finance: GL/AP/AR/AA/FSCM:
- Over all FICO architecture and design experience.
- General Ledger Accounting (New GL), Document Splitting, Parallel ledgers, Accounts Payable - Bank accounting, APP, EBS, Cash concentration. Input, Output Taxes, Withholding Tax. Complex enhancements. Period end processes.
- Accounts Receivable - Lockbox Set up, Cash Application.
- Fixed Assets accounting, Default Accounting Assignments, EDI configurations, Validations and Substitutions. Asset Accounting configuration and processes.
- SAP FI/CO detailed Integration with other modules (MM, SD, PP, PM), Period end closing processes.
- Collections and Dispute Management, Credit Management and In-House Cash.
- Report painter and other custom reporting.
- S4 HANA Simple Finance. Parallel Ledgers, Multiple Currency and Multiple Accounting Principles set up. Accounts Payable - Multiple currency payment set up, Accounts receivable, Fixed Assets.
- Data Conversion S/4 HANA Version 1809.
- Experience on WIRCEFs, preparation of Functional Specifications and Testing and Proof of concept configurations and developments.
- Experience in Test Script preparation, test data set up and Testing in HP ALM tool - Functional Unit testing, Integration Testing and End to end Testing. Experience in FDA validated testing. Experience in testing of interfaces with other systems.
- SAP Controlling: CO-PC/CCA/PA/PCA:
- Product Costing experience includes Cost Center planning for activity price determination, Product cost Planning, Cost object controlling for Make to Stock (MTS), Period-end closing for MTS/MTO Costing.
- Internal orders, Integration with PP, PM modules
- Co-Product/By-Product Costing, Split Valuation, Complex Variance Analyses.
- Cost center hierarchy Set up, CC planning, Allocations
- COPA planning, Reports using Report Painter, reconciliation of Costing-based and Account based COPA, COPA Derivations/Allocations
- Profit center hierarchy set up and Accounting.
- DATA conversion for S/4 HANA 1809.
SAP FICO DATA Consultant
- As part of Global Template for implementation of S/4 HANA 1809, worked in DATA conversion project as SAP FICO Data consultant.
- Provided conversion solution for various FICO conversion objects.
- Solutions include IDOCs, Function modules, Custom Programs with BODS programs and through DMC (Data Migration Cockpit).
- Tested the technical solutions like FM and BAPI, for its veracity and suitability.
- Represented as Scrum master in Agile project implementation
- Handled the Sprints as Functional lead in requirement gathering and solutioning meetings and discussions
- Accomplished the responsibilities and targets as per Project time lines.
- Worked on conversion of GL accounts, GL Balances, Cost Center and Group, Profit center and Group, Activity Types, Activity Prices, Project Systems, WBS Element Structures and WBS Balances, WBS Budget Balances, GL Balances with COPA Attributes etc.,
SAP FICO Lead
- As part of Build Team configured: FI AP - Bank set up, APP with various payment methods and different currencies, prior day file process, Bank accounts, EBS. AR - Lock box set up and process, Developed interfaces for Cash application with external cash application engine (ValuePlus from Xerox). New GL and document splitting functionalities. Default Account Assignments, Configured Input and output Tax and integrated with Vertex system. Worked on FATCA and other withholding Tax set-ups. Did Fixed Assets Accounting set up and month end and year end processing support. Controlling - worked in Cost Center Accounting, Profit center Accounting, Profitability Analysis.
- Did FIMM and FISD Integrations and COPA integration in Nuclear Pharma Implementation project. Configured Assessment and Distribution cycles. Developed various WRICEFs and developed a complex program for Nuclear decay process. Have thorough knowledge in period end activities like Executing assessment and Distribution cycles, Recurring Entries, Forex Revaluations. Enhanced MIRO program to default SAC codes for manual MIRO transaction. Configured for Vendor Invoice EDI and Customer Invoice EDI. Worked with BI/BO resources and developed Profitability BI/BO reports
- Developed a Configuration model for M & A integration for small and medium size acquisitions.
- Provided production support for Corporate SAP system for day-to-day activities. Modules supported include GL, AR & AP, AA, FSCM, Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, COPA and BCS & Hyperion consolidation support. Supported FICO custom programs, issues in program execution, Daily jobs, period end, quarter end and year end activities.
- Managed the Service Pack Upgrade project from level 9 to 11 as Project Manager.
- Designed and handled Enhancement project to develop complex reports for AR Securitization for obtaining Funding facilities from Banks which was very critical for enhancing the Additional Fund availability to the organization
- Worked with the offshore development team to provide technical information for various customized developments (WRICEFs), and to successfully meet the project deadline, along with the expected output quality.
SAP FICO Senior Consultant and Team Lead
- Successfully resolved all issues in GL, AP, AR, In-House Cash, Treasury and Asset Accounting, Multi currency issues, Vendor Invoices, payment terms, Automatic Payment programs, GR/IR clearing process, depreciation, asset transfers and retirements issues, Lease accounting issues, lease amount calculations and integration issues, Cash application issues, Dunning and Customer statements issues, EDI and Interface issues.
- Successfully resolved issues on Cost Center Planning, Product Cost Planning and Product Cost Controlling, COPA, complex scenarios, with lots of business process improvement, and with specific objectives of reducing month end-close time.
- Product costing support includes MTS discrete manufacturing (both periodic and full-settlement), process manufacturing (periodic settlement only), Make-to-Order Sales order costing scenarios, Sales BOM scenario, Co-Product and Product Cost Collector Scenarios. And resolving issues in SAP controlling period-end processes.
- Designed, configured and implemented Product Costing for MTS and Sales Order Costing (MTO/ETO) Scenarios.
- Handled issues in reconciliation of Costing based and Account Based COPA and with FI.
- Prepared the detailed documentations for new Process implementations and Change Requests.
- Worked with the development team to provide functional specifications for various developments (WRICEFs), and meet the project deadlines, along with the expected output quality.
FICO Business Analyst - Application Change Management & Production Support
- Responsible for the entire Production Support for FICO module.
- Gathered detailed knowledge of complex business processes in short time with keen investigation on the Global business processes to understand the overall system.
- Successfully supported (configured and implemented) various defect-solutions for other SAP Financials application areas, such as FICO-G/L, AP, AR, Asset Management, Cost center accounting and Profit center accounting.
FICO team Lead - End to End Implementation
- Responsible for customizing FI - GL, AR, AP, and Asset Accounting
- Defined Company Codes, Business Areas, fiscal year variant, Field Status Groups, document types and Number ranges.
- Created chart of accounts, G/L account groups, GL accounts, Financial Statement Versions, recurring transactions.
- Defined Tax codes, With Holding Tax codes & chart of depreciation.
- Created Asset Classes, Depreciation areas, depreciation keys, Account Determination. Set up Asset acquisition, creation, transfer, retirement and revaluation settings
- Integration of FI module with AA,MM & SD modules
- Creation of Cost elements and cost centers & Cost center hierarchy
- Creation of Assessment & Distribution Cycles
- Completed many different training from EDS (HP) consulting for various implementation stages - Data Migration etc.
- Executed QA Test scripts for various business scenarios for GL, AA, CCA and PCA
- Accomplished timely documentation of Extension Design, Configuration Design, Technical Specification Design, Unit, Integration and UAT testing documents with the expected details and quality.
- Coordinated the complete design, configuration and implementation of Controlling.
- Configured Costing Variant, Valuation Variant, Costing Sheet & Cost Components Configuration for MTS (Make-to-Stock), MTO/ETO (Make-to-Order/Engineer-to-Order) Scenarios.
- Requirement Class and Requirement Type Configuration for MTO/ETO.
- Material Master setting and validation for various costing scenarios.
- Configured SAP Controlling module to bring Std. Cost from Purchase Info. Records (PIRs) for MTS - Product costing data-migration work, from Legacy to ECC.
- Ensured successful and timely monthly costing-runs CK40N (MTS costing with Qty. structure), CK55 (mass sales order costing).
- Customized the automated Costing process, to reduce manual interaction / errors, and to reduce delivery (PGI) bottlenecks. Prepared LSMW for Mass cost upload for various complex costing data-migration scenarios.
- Profitability Analysis (CO-PA) configuration: Setting up Operating Concern, characteristics and value fields, Activating and generating CO-PA Tables, creating characteristic derivation and derivation rules, Defined PA settlement structure. Maintained realignments, Summarization Levels, Valuation using material cost estimates and conditions, in COPA.
- Timely resolution of OSS messages and OSS note implementation for various SAP-fixes, working with SAP support processors to resolve the SAP system bugs - all to support timely go-live.
- Led custom developments for various early-warning SAP reports, highlighting zero-cost materials in the system. These reports ensured fewer bottlenecks at Production Goods Receipt and at delivery area.
- Developed various SQ01 (std. SAP queries) queries for month-end report requirements, leading to reduced month-end closing time.
- Configuring settlement profiles to ensure proper COGS reporting to COPA.
- Configured and worked cross-functional with other teams to report accurate Revenue reporting to COPA.
- Created various Profitability reports - Region wise, Product and Product Group wise, country wise Revenue, Gross Margin and Net Profitability reports.