- SAP Certified Associate with over 19+ years of SAP Techno - functional, Lead & Managerial experience, mainly with Fortune 500 customers.
- Total 21+ years of IT experience. Certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
- SAP Automation lead with good exposure to ML, AI, RPA, Testing.
- 6 End-to-End implementations, Rollout, upgrade and support experience.
- Experience in HANA DB migration and S/4 HANA custom code adoption.
- 7+ years in SAP AFS (Apparel/Footwear solution)
- Experience in Pre-Sales activity, Due Diligence, Efforts estimation, solution proposal preparation, customer presentations.
- Experience in ‘Design Thinking’ and performed a role of official DT Coach at Confidential .
- An effective leader with proven abilities in leading teams during the project phase, and guiding team members and enabling knowledge sharing among the team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to develop a clear understanding of a business problem and be able to translate the problem into a technical solution.
- Expertise in ABAP code migration to SAP HANA DB and for S4HANA.
- Expertise in SAP Standards tools e.g. SQL Monitor, Memory inspector, ATC (ABAP Tech Cockpit), Code Inspector, Confidential .
- Expertise in SAP Lumira 1.27, Data modeling in SAP HANA, S4HANA custom code remediation
- SAP 3.1I, 4.0B, 4.6C, 4.7, ECC5.0, ECC 6.0, SAP AFS 3.0B, 5.0 SAP Solution Manager 4.0
- Highly experienced in designing and developing SAP IPs (Custom Tools), various Accelerators.
- Experience in RICEF development, ALV, ALE/EDI-IDoc, Pricing routines, condition records, etc.
- Expert in Data Migration, Data Conversions using S/4HANA data migration cockpit, LSMW, BDC, BAPI, ALE/IDoc.
- Knowledge of SAP Workflow, Web-dynpro, BRF+.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Solutioning (designing & articulating various solutions) for RFPs, POC developments
- Project assessments for SAP automation and digitization (Testing, Ticket automation, RPA, Monitoring, etc.)
- S/4HANA Impact assessment for migration to 1709, 1809 On-Premise
- Design & development of various tools (IP) & accelerators
- Expertise in conducting Design Thinking sessions, grooming technical team in niche skills
- Leading various project related activities involving project planning, scheduling, and execution including risk management, effort / time estimation.
- Monitoring project progress as per scheduled deadlines for various tasks. Taking necessary steps to ensure project completion within time and effort parameters.
- Maintaining close coordination between Cross-functional/ Onsite and Offsite teams for ensuring seamless delivery of the project as per scheduled timelines.
- Excellent Team Management, coordination, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Customer Presentations, recruitment, associate mentoring, etc.
- Working with Customer’s SME to identify functional requirements, do the gap analysis.
- Architecture and articulation of probable Solution, presentation to customer.
- Interfacing with onsite/ offsite teams for business requirements gathering, conducting system analysis and finalizing techno-functional specifications. Creating High Level Design (HLD) documents.
- Resourceful and deft in SAP application development spanning all phases of software development lifecycle namely Blueprinting, Realization (functional/technical specifications, design, development, review, modifications, debugging, UAT), Cutover, Go-Live & Support.
- Creating guidelines for naming conventions, documentation and quality standards for all phases of the SDLC.
- Managing a diverse technical team; conducting review meetings, status reporting.
- Ensuring timely completion and delivery of the project, adhering to various SLAs in AMS project.
Principle Solution Architect, SAP Competency Lead, Automation Lead
- SAP project audits for automation on monitoring, testing, busiess process atomation etc.
- Project planning and implementation of testign automation, business process automation through RPA (UiPath, UNO) projects.
- Assessment of various customers SAP ECC environents for EhP7/8 upgrades with or without HANA DB migration, effort estimation, planning and remediation activity.
- SAP HANA Technical Architect for ECC 6.0 EhP7 HANA DB to S4HANA 1610 on-premise migration - Custom code impact analysis for S4HANA considering the data model changes, S4HANA Migration Cockpit.
- Active participate in bid management for various RFPs, Solutioning, Due Diligence for SAP AMS, EhP Upgrade and S4 HANA migration opportunities.
- Product owner of “Technology Solution of the Year-2016” winning ‘ Confidential ’s Epselon’ in-house Discovery Tool - It enables easy Digital transformation by providing an automated assessment of the enterprise baseline information. It queries SAP system to produce fact-based analytics/reporting around SAP Business Processes and related configurations, customizations and data. It also do the impact analysis of Custom code for HANA DB & S4HANA migration.
- 1st prize winner in Innovative ideas based on HANA.
- SAP Lumira: Performed data discovery, analysis on past and future trends, data transformations, add business logic, Build visualizations and compose stories, Shared insights in a visual manner with users within the organization.
- Pre-sales activity like requirement evaluations of various customers including preparation of efforts & cost estimates, writing solution proposal adhering TAM standards.
- Member of Recruitment panel - Hire, train and mentor the technical team.
- Mentoring on QM methodology on various phases of development
- Official Design thinking Coach, set up of Innovation Lab
- Hands-on experience in SAP HANA. 1st prize winner in Innovative ideas based on HANA.
- GCCC Project (CRM 7.1, ECC 6.0, Enterprise Portal, BRF+, PI, GIS):
- Business requirement gathering at GCCC, Australia.
- Solution architecture, writing solution proposal, review of specification documents
- Cargill Project(SAP ECC 6.0, GTM, SAP PI):
- Efforts estimations & solution design for various CR
- Successful managed a team of 40+ developers & leads and delivered all CRs with SCRUM methodology.
- OSS Notes governance, Auditing & Approval of Quality gates & Releases
- Managed multiple system landscapes with duel maintenance (Dev Vs Support)
- Custom developments performance tuning, Automation of testing using Confidential .
- Design and development of contract application.
- Development of various data load programs including LSMW for SD/MM Pricing conditions, development of pricing routines and copy controls.
- Establish the best practices for the development cycle adhering quality and product standards
- AOF team support for creating Support Packs
Confidential, Bristol, PA
- Setup development process, naming conventions and transport procedure.
- Onsite-offshore team management, Development tracking and monitoring.
- Weekly status meeting with onsite offshore team and the Customer.
- Planning Go-Live Cut-over activities and execution per plan.
- Working closely with JAG business analyst & functional consultants from ‘SAP America’ to gather requirements and provide best possible solution for various complex interfaces & enhancements in SAP MM, SD & FI area.
- Effort estimation, Change management & resource planning.
- Configuration of PO number ranges, UPC ranges, pricing routines, output message control.
- Job scheduler tool design, development and implementation.
- Created a VOFM Requirements for Pricing Conditions that will meet the Business requirements for activating Freight Condition based on Mode of Shipment - Air/Sea.
- Performance tuning of various programs developed by peers, database tuning, archiving.
- Application Development:
- De-Console application for turning an Inbound delivery into an Outbound delivery.
- Vendor chargeback application, Factory Compliance application development.
- Automation of Assignment of HTS codes.
- UPC generation utility per Custom rules.
- EDI 832 Catalog Interface.
- EDI 856 Interface with multiple message types. E.g. ZSHIPMNT, DESADV, SHPCON (/AFS/DELVRY03), SHPADV (SHPMNT05), SHIPPL (TPSSHT01) and related development of user exits & BADIs.
- Configuration and development of SD pricing routine to update NETPR for multi price pre-packs, conditions to exclude ZP05 for non-price pre-pack materials.
- SD Pricing: Price line and cost routine changes to support pricing and cost for both material level and size level.
- Data conversion for PO condition records, Badi ME CHECK ALL ITEMS & ME DEFINE CALCTYPE for automatically re-pricing of a PO when shipment is changed.
- Pick-ticket Interface with DESADV extension for WMS and interfacing it via XI.
- Hangtag interface for VAS data with /AFS/ORDERS05 IDoc to Vendors via SAP XI.
- PIX Interface for posting WMS inventory transactions into SAP.
- SAP Real Estate sales based rent accrual Interface.
- Automation of OB52, Developed various FI Substitutions.
- Invoice, check printing forms.
- Item master, BOM, Assorts conversion, AP Workflow interfaces with XI 3.0 Proxy.
- Various complex reports.
- Data Conversion using LSMW, BDC, IDoc, BAPI for material master, vendor master, Open Purchase Orders, Open Sales Orders, condition records, GL upload, Credit master, VAS data.
- Manage all transports through CTS (Correction and transport system).
Confidential, Greensboro, NC
- Requirement gathering from the VF Business/functional consultants & prepare HLDs.
- Managing Onsite-Offshore team, work assignment, review for the timely & quality deliverables.
- Preparing unit test cases and integration test scenarios for various Interfaces.
- Management of onsite-offshore workbench transport requests via CTS.
- Performance tuning, User acceptance testing, project documentation.
- Planning cutover weekend/ Go-live plan activities and execution as per plan.
- Design & development:
- Module pool program for assignment of UPC at grid level with custom UPC Engine.
- SAP Workflow for notification of Material creation & maintenance of UPC by calling ‘Z’ transaction through SAP work item.
- Various interfaces exclusively for SAP AFS for 2-dimensional grid. E.g. ticketing interface with FTP functionality, care code maintenance, etc.
- Change history object for custom ticketing and report development for the same.
- Various MM, PP reports with ALV. E.g. UPC Count Report, planning routing report, BOM-component plant setup report, planning organization hierarchy report, etc.
- Data conversion of BOMs, Routing load, Material master, Vendor master, pricing condition records, etc.
- EDI configuration & development with IDoc extension for outbound custom shipment, Outbound ASN to WMS at DC, Inbound Sew capacity, etc.
Confidential, Akron, OH
Technical consultant/ Project Lead
- Preparation of approach document for handling SPAU, Clone programs.
- Setting up onsite-offshore team and coordination between them.
- Adapted the latest tools viz. Coverage Analyzer, Code Inspector, SNOTE etc. while upgrading the SPAU list objects to SAP Enterprise.
- ALE setup for vendor/customer master data synchronization using change pointers.
- Reporting tool development similar to Dazzle software functionality.
- Upgrade of clone (SAP copied) objects to Enterprise version.
- Oversee the execution problems for interfaces and consultation, remedy for the same.
- Preparation and execution of complete stress test using Confidential .
Confidential, Vineland, NJ
Onsite Team Lead
- Responsibility for ABAP Development work plan management, allocation of resources and development review to achieve the work plan goals.
- Coordination with offshore team for development and other related issues.
- Status reports writing and communicating to Client/Business leads in meetings.
- Preparation of detailed technical design document according to the requirement.
- Design and development of Label printing programs for 10 different types of labels. (Used ZEBRA s/w for Label layouts), development of master data upload programs for Material master, UoM, Pricing conditions, BOM, Routing etc. using LSMW / BDC / BAPI.
- Development / modification of various PP/SD output forms such as Control ticket, Job paper, Invoice, Order acknowledgment etc., development of various SD pricing routines.