- Certified in SAP MM having over 9+ years of SAP MM/P2P experience with 19+ years of overall experience.
- Experience in end to end implementations, rollouts, production support, migration and upgrade projects.
- Currently preparing for S/4 Simple Logistics .
- Expertise in requirement gathering, analysis, design, configuration, functional - spec preparation, testing, cutover and post production support projects.
- Extensively supported business during UAT, unit testing, integration testing and regression testing, and delivered projects as per the customer expectations.
- Expertise in understanding the material management business requirements, designing the purchasing processes, material requirement planning, Inventory management, physical inventory, Contracts, Blanket Purchase Orders, Output determination, Release strategy, Pricing procedure, Valuation and Account determination and Logistics Invoice verification.
- Worked on projects having integration of MM/P2P with IS Retail, SRM/Ariba, FI, SD, PP, PM, WM, QM, APO, CRM, BPC, PI, Mobility, BI/BW, OER- For IMEI-Serial Number Management
- Extensively worked on ALE IDOC interfaces, communicating outbound and inbound IDOCs in-between SAP R/3 system and middleware application to interface with front end order management system .
- Experienced in Batch Management, Inventory Management, Direct Procurement, Special Procurement Process, External Service, Scheduling Agreement Schedule lines - Contracts and Release Purchase Orders Release Strategy, Sub-Contracting - Third Party Procurement, MRP-Consumption Based Planning (Re order point Planning), STO, Account Determination, Split Valuation, Pricing Procedure & Invoice Verification.
- Efficient in GAP Analysis and GAP Resolutions - Identifying RICEFW, Preparing Functional Specification
- Successful record in translating business objectives into clear functional and technical requirements. I am an articulate communicator who can fluently speak the languages of both people and technology, blending technical expertise with exceptional interpersonal skills while interacting effectively with customers, business users, core team members and technical teams; excellent presentation and communication.
- Strong knowledge on Procure to Pay(P2P) Processes. Part of implementation team configured WM organization structure.
- Excellent team player with good analytical capability, Strong customer focus Skills, interpersonal communication & self- organizing skills both Onsite and Offshore.
- Efficient in problem solving with continuous learning, successful in meeting technical challenges and finding solutions to meet the client requirements.
- Onsite coordinator experience in delivering the business critical SAP enhancements and rich experience in offshore-onshore model
- Have taken on SAP S/4 HANA Simple Logistics through online portal open sap and preparing for
ERP Skills: SAP ECC 6.0, ECC 5.0, SAP R/3 4.6C, 4.7
Logistics: MM-PUR, MM-IM, WM-LIV.
Other SAP Modules: MM-SD, WM-PP, WM-MM.
Operating Systems: XP, Vista.
Office Tools: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project, Visio.
Confidential, Redmond, Washington
SAP MM/P2P/WM/Logistics/IM/Retail Consultant
- Analyzing PIER tickets, provided solution and converted tickets to change requests, performed Risk & Impact Analysis, Configuration, Unit Testing, supported users for UAT and Regression testing of change requests and Co-ordinated with SAP BASIS for the deployment of Change requests.
- Experienced in working with RICEF, LSMW, Query (SQVI) Report.
- Extensively worked with IDOCs (Inbound and Outbound) from 3 PL warehouses, other partners and IDOC reconciliation between various partners.
- Supported development team on monthly and project releases.
- Extensively co-coordinated with technical and other teams for speedy delivery of the changes requests involving PI, SAP Mobility,
- Worked and coordinated with business teams for setting up of new back ground jobs for the new Distribution Centre and disabling jobs for Distribution Centre and for job failure investigation and resolutions.
- Worked on VAN (Virtual Area Network) for the retriggering of Vendors ASN’s in order for DC’s (Delivery Centre) to perform the goods receipts of the incoming deliveries from OEM.
- Co-coordinated with offshore team to assign, and monitor the completion of deliverables.
- Worked on Solution Manager(CHARM) from creation of TR to successful implementation change request in production environment and upload of all documents in CHARM.
- Worked extensively on STO/SO deliveries.
- Analyzed OER event reports to understand the goods movements and trouble shoot inventory mismatches.
MM/P2P Lead Consultant
- A data migration project resulted after the acquisition of Chemtura by PSP Arysta India.
- Gathered requirement from business on data migration rules and cross functional knowledge across master data.
- Analyzed master data and transaction data and their field status and their values in Chemtura and PSP Arysta India to make data compatible for the easy migration of data.
- Migrated Masters like. Material Master, Vendor Master, Purchase Info Record, Source list and open Purchase Orders to PSP Arysta system.
- Worked with technical team to build complex LSMW’s and its testing for the successful migration of data to PSP Arysta system.
- Created plants and storage locations for the transfer of the inventory and changed addresses of some plants and storage locations according to the business needs.
SAP MM/P2P Consultant
- Supported Western Europe (PMI Krakow SDC) and Eastern Europe (St. Peters burgh SDC) regions involving 85+ company codes.
- Expert in analyzing service requests, provided solution and converted service requests to change requests, performed Risk & Impact Analysis, Configuration, Unit Testing, supported users for UAT, Regression testing and QA reviews of change requests.
- Handled tickets related to HU (Handling Units), Transfer Requirement Transfer Order and Transfer confirmations
- Responsible for providing solution to the change requests raised by the PMI Krakow SDC.
- Mentoring/Guiding new team members to understand the PMI Application Change Management process and reviewing their deliverables to maintain high quality solutions to client.
- Preparing the Business Blueprints along with the Realization Documents & carrying out the Relevant Configurations.
- Resolving issues in Integration testing, UAT & Primary support
- Mapping Business Requirements & the Business Processes to SAP.
- MM Lead Consultant responsible for meeting all the deliverables of the rollouts projects for PMI Greece, PMI Latvia, Macedonia and PAN Africa.
- Designed of a global PO layout which was used across all company codes for Western Europe region of PMI in various languages.
- Successfully implemented SAP in PMI Jordan. Coordinated and supported in integration testing and go live hyper care support from onsite (Amman, Jordan)
- Extensively co-coordinated with ABAP team for speedy delivery of the changes requests and RICEF’s/Forms
- Worked on Solution Manager (CHARM) from creation of TR to successful implementation change request in production environment and upload of all documents in CHARM
Consultant - SAP MM/P2P
- Served as a member of the team that involved and working on SAP R/3 Materials Management, Plant Maintenance and IS Oil modules
- Engaged in all upgrade activities such as troubleshooting and resolving technical/functional/interface issues associated with the upgrade and carried out extensive scenario-based testing.
- Business process testing for MM, PM, IS Oil and resolving issues in the upgraded system.
- Prepared test cases for technical object impacted by up gradation and end user manual
SAP MM/P2P Consultant
- Providing day to day support to SAP users, troubleshooting problems in MM Module
- Solving the problems within the stipulated time based SLA
- Responsible for testing the resolved issues and user acceptance testing.
SAP MM/P2P Consultant
- Gathered requirements and prepared business blue prints for Materials Management.
- Configured MM organization elements -Plants, Purchase Organizations, Purchasing groups, Storage Locations.
- Configured Masters, which includes Material Master, Vendor Master, Source List and Purchasing Info Record.
- Configured and created new Material types, assigned number ranges, field selection groups and field status of material master fields.
- Configured and created new vendor account groups, screen layout and assigned number ranges.
- Created new PO and PR document types, assigned number ranges and field status to Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders
- Configured consumption based planning- manual reorder point planning, plant parameters, assigned reorder point, MRP type, safety stock, lot size, MRP controller etc.
- Special Procurement-Vendor Consignment and subcontracting
- Customizing Pricing Procedure- Created Condition tables, Condition types, Tax codes, Access sequence, Schema groups, and Calculation schema for domestic and import purchasing.
- Configured release procedure for PR and PO.
- Inventory management- assigned number ranges for various doc types, configured field statuses, extended creation automatic storage location to various movement types and set tolerance limits.
- Logistics Invoice verification, set tolerance limits for company code.
- Configured automatic account determination process, valuation class, account category s, assigning G/ Confidential accounts in OBYC and split valuation
- Involved in interfacing and integrating of MM with FI and SD modules.
- Data collection and migration using BDC and LSMW
- Prepared Configuration document and end user manuals
SAP MM Consultant
- Prepared business blue prints of Materials Management.
- Configuration of MM organization elements -Plants, Purchase Organizations, Purchasing groups, Storage Locations and Mapping of overall enterprise structure and assignments.
- Configuration of Masters, which includes Material Master, Vendor Master, Source List and Purchasing Info Record.
- Configuration of Material types and assigning number ranges to various Material Types.
- Configured document types and assigned number ranges to Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders.
- Customizing Pricing Procedure- Condition types, Tax codes, Access sequence, Schema groups, and Calculation schema.
- Inventory management- Goods Receipt, Goods Issue, Transfer postings and scrapping
- Invoice verification.
- Configured and changed field statuses for PO, GR and material master.
- Configured automatic account determination process OBYC settings- Valuation classes and account category s
- Data transfer from legacy system to SAP using BDC and LSMW
- Prepared MM configuration document and end user manuals.
- Go live and Support