- Confidential is a result oriented MM/WM Functional Consultant with 13+ years overall experience in which more than 3+ years of SAP experience in Materials Management (MM), Warehouse Management (WM) and Logistics Executions System (LES).
- Identified and translated business goals into functional and technical requirements.
- Experience in the full cycle of Procure to pay process right from the stage of RFQs until the vendor invoice.
- Applied various elements of ASAP methodology, including process mapping, design, configuration, testing, documentation,, data migration, and functional coordination for project and post - implementation support.
- Experience in MM Subcomponents, such as, Consumption-Based Planning, Inventory Management & Physical Inventory.
- Strengths include design workshops, process demos, prototyping, configuration, testing, cutover activities, Go-Live support, documentation, knowledge transfer, and entire integration of MM/WM/LES (Shipping, and Transportation) with other work streams
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of business processes in Logistics.
- Excellent knowledge of the ASAP methodology and Solution Manager.
- Requirement definitions, system/process mapping & solution design.
- Conducted Business discussions with core team for requirement gathering and business process workshops for Blueprint design.
- Designed, developed and tested functional specifications for RICEF objects.
- Hands: on experience for configuration in SAP Materials Management (MM) - Purchasing, Service Management & Inventory Management (IM) & Warehouse Management (WM).
- Setup Organization Structure such as Storage Locations, Purchasing Organizations, Purchasing Groups, Plants, Warehouse, Storage Types, Storage Section, Storage Bins.
- Configured Materials Master including Material Types, definition of Views and Fields, required Number Ranges for Material types
- Configuration of Vendor Master including creation of Account Groups defining Fields and usage of Partner functions
- Expertise in configuration and maintenance of Master Data in Material Master, Vendor Master, Info Records, Bill of Materials (BOM), Account Determination, Source List and Vendor Evaluation.
- Defined Release Procedures for purchasing.
- Adopted stock transfer techniques to assist in Plant to Plant stock transfers and Cross-Company stock transfers using Stock Transport Order (STO).
- Configuration of Materials Requirement Planning (MRP), Reorder Point based planning (ROP) & Consumption based planning (CBP).
- Configuration of Inventory Management Movement Types, Number ranges for material document of Goods Receipt, Goods Issue and Stock Transfers.
- Configuration of WM and IM movement types and linking IM movements types with WM movement types via movement types
- Set up automatic TO for transfer of material using Reports RLAUTA10 and RLAUTA 20
- Configuration of different put away and picking strategies using enhancement MWMTO03.
- Configuration and implementation of batch management with the classification by defining class, class type, and characteristics
- Configuration and documentation of stocks that are to be delivered to Quality Inspection in accordance with business requirements
- Configuration of Warehouse Activity Monitor to supervise unconfirmed transfer orders, open transfer requests, deliveries, interim storage stock and negative stock
- Worked on EDI using ALE and IDOC s interfaces for inventory activities related to Purchasing and Inventory Management between the SAP and Non- SAP systems.
SAP MM WM Support Consultant
- Full lifecycle management of MM/WM with ASAP methodology.
- Interacted with client to gather requirements and develop business processes for configuration and developing functional specifications. extensive “As-Is” and “To-Be” process mapping workshops and fit-gap analyses sessions.
- Configured material master and Procure to pay scenarios in IM and WM.
- Participated in developing functional specifications for the fit gaps in IM and WM, integration with sales order, supply chain management (purchase order and Stock Transfer Orders)
- Configured storage types, stock placement and stock removal strategies, storage unit management, Print control, define posting changes, interim storage bins.
- Configured movement type determination and interface between IM and WM movement types. Also configured GR/GI and transfer postings.
- Configured to allow negative stocks during GI process for replenishment
- Established physical inventory and cycle counting and inventory reconciliation processes.
- Interacted with manufacturing team for configuration of PSA’s and tested the interfaces to receive the finished product from production site.
- Configured and tested WM interfaces with MM, IM, PP, and QM modules
- Configured PP MTO MRP scenario converting planned to source list to scheduling agreements.
- Goods movements - Backflush, Auto Goods Receipt
- STO, Reservation created for Production Order/Planning
- Creation of Purchase Requisitions, Purchase orders with PP MRP Run
- Quota arrangements/info record usage for sub-contracting/to choose the right vendor
- Conducted several workshops for unit testing, BIT, user acceptance testing, and regression testing.
- Developed, reviewed and updated BPP’s, user documents and test scripts for unit testing and end-to-end testing with interfaces during the BIT.
- Identified scenarios that can be leveraged in SAP from other business units that were getting ready for a SAP roll out
SAP Core Team Member (MM)
- Configured MM organisation unit and map the business process as per SAP System.
- Setting up organization structure of material management and relevant configuration like Purchase organization, valuation area plants and storage location.
- Configure all master data like Material master, Vendor master,info record,Service master and source list with their number range and assignments.
- Configuration of Release Procedure with classification for PO.
- Configuration of inventory management.
- Creation of material and accounting document and it’s no range assignment.
- Configured inventory management as per goods Receipt, Goods Issue, and Material transfer process.
- Implemented External Service Management.
- Set up External Service Management which included customizations for Service Master Record.
- Customizing of Stock transfer for Intra company & cross company.
- Configured the consignment, Sub contracting process.
Manager - Production Planning and Control
- Responsible for Production Planning and Control in line with Quality and
- Planning the Production as per Customer requirements and Doing costing of all production Line.
- Responsible for Shift scheduling and control the entire shift as per customer production plan.
- Responsible for scheduling the man power for all machines.
- Production Resource Planning (machine capacity utilization)
- Initiate actions for production priorities, coordinate with purchase, production and delivery.
- Receiving Customer’s schedule and plan dispatch accordingly.
- Raw Material Requirement Planning - On Monthly, Weekly and day to day basis depending upon customer production plan.
- Preparing Raw material Reconciliation statement and presenting it to customer on monthly basis.
- Responsible for monitoring process adherence to ISO /TS 16949: 2009 systems
- Monitoring wastage, internal rejection and rework PPM.
- To Monitor and ensure quality at each stage of production.
- Continuous monitoring of in-process and final production activities for reducing non-conforming products.
- To ensure healthy working environment by practicing 5S,3C and FIFO concepts.
- Conduct Daily stand-up meeting and sharing information to all members (pc,qc and pm) on the previous day problems and present’s day activities.
- Work towards to the organization set goals for productivity, quality, cost and Safety.
- Kaizen and cost reduction are done in the section with total involvement of the members.
- Skill up of all members for multi-skilling.
- Plan for Preventive maintenance for mc’s and equipment’s in coordinating with production and maintenance.
- To keep the Senior Manager updated with all requisite information regarding the production process.
- Daily, weekly and monthly MIS circulation to management(Production Efficiency and Downtime report).