- Human Resources Professional with 17 years of HRCM Analyst experience of which 3 years as a Success Factors Consultant & 5 years as SAP HR/HCM Functional Consultant.
- 2 years’ experience with SAP Success Factors working at Confidential
- Implementing the Confidential module for more than quarter million employees spread in 80 countries all over the world.
- 5 years’ experience as SAP Consultant, working on full cycle implementation projects including requirement gathering, analysis, conceptual designing, blue - printing, configuration, testing,, and production support
- Highly motivated, self-directed, enthusiastic, and dedicated IT professional - who is fun to work with
- Self-driven and responsible individual who can work independently as well as be a team player
- Committed work ethic and ability to implement best practices to achieve operational and strategic goals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong analytical ability and problem-solving capability
- Excellent at understanding the business requirements of the customer, translating them into Functional customizations and co-coordinating with the Technical team.
- Design, Configure, Maintain Success Factors SAP systems for the HR Process as per client specifications, requirements & needs
- Expertise in building of Analytics and Reports to get succinct and relevant data for view, review and analysis by top management to make precise decisions
- Responsible for high level client interactions and worked with the business to take initiative and plan / propose for enhancements in Human Resource System
- Expert in designing FDDs (Functional Design Documents), Test Documents, and Scripts Preparation for the Technical Teams
- Production Support experience proven help to various country people in different time zones all over the world
Functional Domain: Human Resources (HR)
Technical Skills: ERP: SAP R/3-HR/HCR Version 4.7, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0
HCM: SAP Success Factors (Employee Central)
Platforms: Windows 95/98/2000/XP/8/7/NT
Databases: MS Access, SQL, Oracle 9i/11
Tools: MS Office, uPerform, SharePoint, Captivate, MS Visio, iLabs, Quickbase, Jira
HR IT Sr. Technical Lead Analyst
Environment: SAP Success Factors - Confidential, Oracle 11, MS Office, SharePoint, Jira, Bhoomi, BOX,
- Maintain the org structure; Add new Job Codes and other foundation objects.
- Generic objects and their attributes were reviewed, new changes were updated.
- New values are added in the picklist as per the user requirements. Various Portlets in Confidential were reviewed for their values and performed updates to them.
- Mass loads of the data for the foundation objects and the employee data. Compensation, Pay Ranges, and other payroll important data configured and maintained. Prepared templates for various tasks of the various process and mass load files for portlets updates, compensation updates, etc.
- Configured the interfaces files for Intercede/ Ethix360.
- Created several reports in Advanced reporting. Many complex reports from third-party provider converted so that they could be sent from Confidential . Built reports for government compliances other agencies. Reviewed reports built by others for their correctness and accuracy of data. Participated in User sessions on the use of these new reports.
- Daily Validations for the Confidential to EV5 process for payroll and system sync. This is a daily process to keep the EV5 in sync with Confidential the system of records, for the correct payroll processing of all the EEs.
- Participated in all aspects of test planning and testing. The EY have been assigned the task for system enhancement. Working closely with them by creating test cases, executing them, & gathering the results.
- Analysis and Testing of the Quarterly Release updates from Success Factors
- R e solved system issues and addressed user grievances in and outside of the Jira system. Worked with SAP SF by opening SAP tickets for issues that needed priority at the Provisioning end
SAP HCM - HR Global Operational Functional Consultant
Environment: SAP Success Factors - Confidential, myHR, Oracle 11, MS Office, SharePoint, Quick Base, iLabs
- Build and Maintain the Org Structure, Configuration of Foundation Objects & Generic Objects, Update/Maintain Associations, Event Reasons, and Translations, Process actions via SAP Success Factors Admin Center.
- Planning for upgrade, system maintenance schedules and testing artifacts for a seamless upgrade.
- Prepared functional, configuration documents during various stages of the project implementation
- Developed test plan, test cases and test scripts to support in testing phase. Validated test scenarios as part of unit testing. Test all system areas during implementation, upgrade and/or other configuration change. Testing for no breaks in Business & System process with every quarterly update from SF
- Responsible for the tracking of issues and prioritize depending on the key business areas and time sensitive process constraints.
- Actively communicated with HRA and Regional Leads to identify and resolve issues. Coordination with cross function, cross-geographic teams towards resolving issues and identifying risks.
- Configured Role Based Permissions by creating Permission Group & Roles, assigning them to users based on client requirement. Configured workflows, rules,
- There were connector countries that had SAP, which had to be linked to SF - worked on solving the various interface & connector issues of various third-party interfaces
- Designed various reports using Analytics to be used by other users
- Solve complex issues that arise with system operations, job monitoring, routine program modification, performance tuning or problem solving and participate in on-call rotation.
SAP HR Functional Consultant
Description/Scope: SAP Implementation for client DRPA/PATCO
Environment : mySAP HR - ECC 6.0, Oracle 11, MS Office, SharePoint, uPerform
- Business blueprinting and data collection phase for the Modules in Human Resources
- Interacted with business unit leaders and users of Human Resource Administration, Payroll & Benefits, Financial Operations, and Transportation teams to provide the business with optimum organization structure and business processes
- Created the functional design and authored the Blueprint document of the Business process mappings of AS IS and TO BE processes
- Performed gap-analysis between client business process and SAP& Configured Business processes in SAP
- Active member of the customer support team, providing functional and production support
- Created SAP demos, Power Point presentations and SAP type courses and material for client.
- Managed and provided hands on to Employees, presented statuses and updates to PMO
SAP HR Functional Consultant
Environment : mySAP HR - ECC 5.0, Oracle 9i, SharePoint, Captivate
- Requirement Gathering to User and Maintenance - Includes Design, Configuration, Testing and User for Personnel Administration, Organizational Management & other modules of SAP HR/HCM
- Supported the business by performing configuration, customization tasks primarily in PA & OM modules, with some roll over work for Benefits and Time module
- Involved in data gathering of the business process flows, review and process development of the AS- IS and TO-BE models
- Analyzed and developed an understanding of client's legacy system, documented the processes for the PA/OM modules.
- Configured Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Time and Benefits to meet client requirements
- Documented the functional specs, report specs, testing documents, configuration documents and user manuals
- Gained exposure to SAP Success factors
- Experience in interacting closely with the Technical Team to keep them aligned in the direction of the FDDs and the Business case prepared for the client during the Blueprinting phase.
- Assisted the QA team by developing Test plans and Test Cases for End-to-End Testing and was responsible for the investigation and resolution of problems on a day-to-day basis
SAP HR Support Specialist
Environment : SAP 4.7, Oracle 9i, Sun Solaris, and SharePoint
- Conducted workshops on Organizational Management (OM), Personnel Administration (PA) modules.
- Analyzed the Legacy System and documented the processes for the PA/OM modules & data conversion
- Participated in the Blueprint preparation activities with the functional leads
- Worked with the Business Experts to identify the Gaps and proposed resolutions
- Executed reports using Ad-hoc queries
- Designed and Provided user on different functionalities
HR Manager - Operational/Tactical/Analytical
- Handled and supervised the complete corporate/business operations of all the departments of the company - Human Resources (HR), Recruiting, Legal, Finance, Business Development, Administration, Public Relations, etc.
- Was a System Administrator for all important functions of the company like Banks, Medical Coverages, COI coverages, QuickBooks, ADP, Paychex, 401k, E-verify, Dice, Monster, Indeed, Google Business, DOL, etc.
- Showed a high degree of interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and the public, including tact to handle sensitive matters
- Lead a team of 5 personnel in the HR Department, supervising the day to day activities
- Liaised with various third-party vendors for Payroll, Benefits, Taxes, Accounting, Legal, Recruitment, Marketing, etc.