- Having 10+ years of total IT experience as SAP BASIS/HANA consultant in and Involved in Three full life cycles SAP Implementation and upgrades Experience and more projects experience on support.
- Expertise in installation, configuring and supporting of SAP ECC 6.0 EHP5/EHP7, BW, CRM 7.0, SCM,EP, SRM and Solution Manager 7.1/7.2 on Windows Servers, Linux with platforms with HANA , MaxDB, Sybase and MS SQL Server
- Extensive Experience in SAP System refresh, support packages, Add - on’s, OSS Notes, SAP router configuration, System Copy of Homogenous systems and Kernel upgrades on SAP Systems.
- Performed SAP S4HANA system installation 1610/1709 for entire landscape, post installation activities and configurations.
- Extensive experience on all aspects of SAP Basis Administration including Client Copy/Export/Import, System Copy/Refresh, Support Packs, Kernel Upgrades, Add-on installations, applying OSS Notes, Spool Administration, Background jobs, Workload Analysis, SAP workplace monitoring using CCMS, Backup/Recovery, System Monitoring/Maintenance and Performance Tuning/Analysis.
- Expertise is Upgrade of Solution Manager 7.0 to 7.1 SP5 along with pre and post configuration such as Basis Configuration, System Preparation, Managed systems configuration involving the SMD Agents, Host Agents, and wily setup configurations. Configuration of SAP Solution Manager CCMS, EWA and MOPZ
- Extensive experience in configuring Transport Management System TMS for the system landscape using STMS.
- System refresh using backup and restore method. Build the new system using Export and import method.
- Implementation of SAP Security and Authorization concepts, User Management & Implementation of SAP Security and Authorization concepts Single/Composite/Derived roles and Handled Missing Authorizations
- SQL Server related and SQL DB upgrades which includes SQL from SP2.
- DMIS add-on installation for the SLT system and troubleshooting. Installed and Configured SLT SAP Landscape Transformation as separate SLT on source system. Installation & Configuration of SAP Net Weaver Gateway 2.0.
- Experience on SAP Fiori application setup in entire landscape.
- SAP HANA DB Backup and Recovery using Studio, HANA security / User administration
- Involved in Up-gradation of SAP ECC 6.0 EHP5 to EHP7and Involved in Java Portal upgrade from NW 7.3 SP5 to NW 7.4 SP9. Proficient in EHP Upgrades and Support pack upgrades on ABAP stack and Java stack
- Monitoring and administration of SAP S/4 HANA Databases using Solution Manager and DBA cockpit
- Configured auto email alerts and central system monitoring by using CCMS and Early watch alerts.
- Performed HANA DB/Client upgradeSP07 to SP11, Sybase from 15.7.0. .7.0.130 , 15.7.0. .7.0.135 , 15.7 to 16.0, Performed SQL DB upgrades which includes SQL from, from 2008R2 to 2012 and SP2.
- Experience in business process with troubleshooting and problem solving techniques in a team environment. Possess good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, self-motivated, quick learner and team player.
- Experience on Installation of SAP HANA 1.0/2.0 using HDBLCM/HDBLCGUI tools, Upgrading SAP HANA system, Import/Export catalogs and Packages, Table administration, Rename the system
- Provided necessary authorization to access analytical views in HANA Studio.
- Performed Mini checks and Technical Performance Optimization.
- HANA administration and monitoring, Backup and recovery of HANA database.
- HANA revision and SPS upgrade and Trace enabling in SAP HANA studio.
- Starting and stopping SAP HANA, Installation/renewal of SAP HANA database license.
- Monitoring of SAP HANA database from HANA studio and OS level commands.
- Installed Willy Introscope, Solution manager 7.2 (ABAP & Java) and upgrade to SP05 from scratch on MS SQL Server database and performed the post configuration steps.
- Performed Post installation activities and performed system health checks. Involved in the installation and configuring of Solution Manager 7.2.
- Performed Mandatory configuration - System preparation, Infrastructure Preparation, Basic Configuration, and Technical monitoring, apply the SSL s .
- Install SMD Agents through entire the landscape, Host agent upgrade and Kernel upgrade across the systems.
- Good experience in Templates creation for Technical monitoring.
- Applied ABAP and Java Support pack stacks, applied sap notes using SNOTE manually.
- Applied SPAM/SAINT Updates, Kernel Upgrade, applied Application, BASIS, ABAP, HR...Etc. Support packs to maintain the system up-to-date.
- Performed ST/PI / ST-A/PI updates across the landscape.
- Setup and Configure Solution Manager Early Watch Alerts.
ERP : SAP R34.7EE, ECC6.0 EHP3, EHP5, EHP6, EHP7,S4HANA,EP SolMan 7.1/7.2 .
O S: Windows 2003, 2008, 2012 server, XP, AS 400, AIX, UNIX, Suse linux 12
Database: Oracle /10g/11, MS SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, MaxDB, DB 400, HANA 1.0 and 2.0
SAP Tools: DBM Manager, NWBC, BR Tools, SAP GUI, HANA Studio, SAP FIORI
Ticketing Tools: Remedy (knowledge) and Manage engine
Other Tools: DBM Manager, putty, XManager, FileZilla, WINSCP
WORK EXPERIENCE SUMMARY:
SAP Basis Consultant
- Performed S4 Hana 1610/1709 Installation and configuration for entire landscape.
- Performed Installation, setup, configuration of SAP HANA database, SAP HANA studio and SAP HANA client.
- Experience on configuration of SSO from EP to ECC & Java systems.
- Experienced in Implementing Backup and Recovery, System Copy, Upgrade of the SAP HANA database, DR strategy, Export & Import, Performance Tuning etc. .
- Split Dual stack into individual ABAP and JAVA stack using Split tool.
- Language Import and Supplementation installation.
- Configured data replication with SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT).
- Experienced in administration and troubleshooting of SAP HANA database using SAP HANA studio and DBA Cockpit, Starting / Stopping of SAP HANA, Backup & Recovery.
- Managing SAP HANA License, Managing SAP HANA users and monitoring system.
- Controlling Access to SAP HANA Server, SAP HANA User and Role Management, Password Policy, End Clients Administration and Technical database Users.
- Created and maintained delivery units and packages in SAP HANA for import export process.
- Performed Solution Manger Upgrade from Solman 7.1 to 7.2 using SUM.
- Responsible for SAP Spool (Printing) environment including adding printers at SPAD.
- Performed Performance tuning activities for ABAP & Java Based SAP Applications.
- Ability to Configure SSL and SSO between various systems and backend systems.
- ADD-ONS installation, SPAM\SAINT upgrade.ST-PI and ST-API patch upgrade, Web dispatcher & DAA installation.
- Involved in Fiori configuration / troubleshooting of issues while building the apps for S/4HANA applications.
- DMIS add-on installation for the SLT system. Configuring data replications with SLT and DXC.
- Downloaded and applied Support Packs, SAP Notes and Add-On on SAP system.
- Monitoring SAP HANA system landscape, Working with DBACOCKPIT for scheduling backups
- Configuring central monitoring system CCMS for whole SAP landscape in SOLMAN
End-to-End Solution Manager
- Performed HANA DB/Client upgrade to SP07 and SP11, Sybase from 15.7.0. .7.0.130 , 15.7.0. .7.0.135 and MSSQL database upgrade from 2008R2 to 2012.
- Creating/deleting clients and Performed Client Copy (Local, Remote and Export / Import)
- Worked on EHP7 upgrade/ ABAP Stack upgrade from SP 5 to SP8 using SUM tool.
- Maintaining SSO between ECC and EP systems.
- Responsible for analyzing EWA reports & providing action plans as per the SAP recommendations.
- Responsible for working with SAP Audit team and providing required information for Internal Audit team.
- Responsible to prepare the weekly status report & project reports, represents the same with Management/Client.
- Worked on adding Sybase DB parameter change and set Threshold Backup log.
- Monitoring and administration of SAP HANA Databases using Solution Manager and DBA cockpit
- Used SAP HANA Administration Tools - HANA Studio, DBA Cockpit, and HDBSQL CLI Tool
- Performed system refreshes in ECC Dev and QAS systems.
- Perform Language installation by providing supplementation language
- Involved in Up-gradation of SAP ECC 6.0 EHP5 to EHP7
- Printer’s administration, registering print queues at OS level, creating printers at SAP and troubleshooting.
- Configured and Scheduled Early watch Alert reports through SDCCN in Solution Manager for Upgrade.
- Setup Solution Manager Diagnostics (SMD) in Solution Manager 7.1/7.2 as Managing System for all satellite systems as Managed Systems. Technical monitoring for ABAP and JAVA systems in Solution Manager 7.1
- Applied corrections and OSS NOTES according to EWA report suggestions.
- Troubleshooting SAP printing and system related user problem
- Support current SAP DR Strategy and Backup-Recovery / Configuration / upgrade / monitoring Of Sybase/MSSQL and HANA database.
- Alert configuration in RZ20 and own monitor creation for alerts.
- EWA configuration for ABAP and JAVA systems and CCMS configuration for ABAP systems
- Performed Kernel Upgrade, support pack upgrade using SUM and SPAM & installation of add-ons using SAINT
- Vertex Configuration and applying monthly rate updates
ConfidentialSAP BASIS/HANA consultant
- Performed on Installations of SAP R/3 ECC 6.0 with EHP7 and solution manager 7.1 including web Application Server and SAP Basis Administration on windows and Performed POST Installations activities.
- Performed Installations of SAP R/3 ECC 6.0 EHP5 including web Application Server and MS SQL Server 2005 installation. Installed and configured of SAP Router on Windows platforms.
- Strong knowledge on SAP R/3 Basis Administration, well versed Logical system configuration, MS SQL server 2005 database administration, system monitoring .
- Performed POST Installations activities and Providing Basis Support to the client on day to day wise.
- Performed on SAP R/3 Basis Administration, well versed Logical system configuration, system monitoring. Providing Basis Support to the client on day to day wise.
- Client administration like creation/delete/local/export-Import and remote client copy
- Performed client refresh from Production system to quality system.
- Troubleshooting SAP printing related issues and System related user problem.
- Generating developer access keys for developers in SMP & Providing technical support to developers & users.
- Troubleshooting of day-to-day problems, ABAP Dumps, System logs and applying OSS notes.
- Applying the correction instructions as per the SAP notes using SNOTE.
- Have done the security activities including creating the users, roles, user groups, mass user creation, assigning roles to users, user comparison, role transport.
- Monitoring inactive users and locking inactive users in production system.
- Configured Transport Management System (TMS) for the system landscape using STMS.
- Performed analyzing /troubleshooting and managed the escalation of basis related issues with SAP support.
- Performed DB refresh from Production system to quality system.
- Working closely with functional consultants and served their requirements and checking system performance along with regular activities. Production support with off shore/on site Teams.
- Designing the landscape strategy & explaining to client. Building the security strategy and
- Creating Users by using SU01 and SU10 & Creating security Roles and Profiles by using PFCG.
- Configured SMTP, Transport Management Systems (STMS), Support Packs, Spool Administration, Performance Issues, Configuring printers, workload Analysis and performing all day BASIS activities.
- Moving Transports between DEV, QAS, and PRD servers using STMS .
- Identifying the issues reported in EWA and applying ST-PI and ST-A/PI plug-ins / OSS notes
- Applied support packages, SNOTE, kernel upgrade and plug in’s (ST-PI, ST-A/PI) the landscape.
- Troubleshooting the printing problems/ Long running TR’s and worked on troubleshooting Background Jobs.
- Worked on SCOT configuration in ABAP and Java system E-mail and SMS setups in landscape.
- Trouble-shooting authorization problems using SUIM System and tracing authorizations using SU53 and ST01.
- Configured output devices using SPAD, Spool management activities using SP01 and troubleshooting.
ConfidentialSAP BASIS/HANA consultant
- Completing all the Post installation activities like STMS, Client copy, Changing Profile Parameters, Applying Patches, Help Configuration, Standard Jobs, SGEN and so on….
- Applied support patches, R/3 kernel patches and upgrade of other SAP executable’s.
- Maintaining the System information at market place
- Administration and Proactive monitoring of Multi system landscape
- Checking the Daily Monitoring report and ensuring the system condition is fine
- Interacting with SAP market place for downloading patches and requesting developer keys
- Troubleshoot Authorization Errors analyzing SU53 and tracing in ST01 Performed reconciliation of user.
- Performed import of transport requests from Development to Quality and to Production systems.