- To find a rewarding position making use of my more than 13 years consulting, and 20 years’ experience in implementing complex business processes in SAP.
- SAP Versions S/4 HANA (On Premise and Cloud), R/3 4.5 to ECC 7.0, UNIX, Windows
- SAP Modules MM, SD, WTY, PM, PS, QM, FI, CO
- Expert with SAP Purchasing including Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, and Contracts
- Skilled with SAP Activate, ASAP, and Agile Project Methodologies
- Integration experience with SAP CO, FI, PS, IM to SD, PP, MM, QM, CS, PM, HCM
- Experienced with SAP SRM implementations including access to third party catalogs
- Extensive experience developing interfaces between SAP and Third - Party Systems
- Expert with Automated Data Conversions using SAP (LSMW and LTMC) and Third-Party tools.
- Expert international implementations including Canada, Mexico, Germany, Italy, & Israel
- ABAP/4 (Reporting, SAP-Enhancements, Interfaces) Fortran, Visual Studio, C, PHP, Python
- Extensive user and developer experience with all MS Office products
Confidential, Southfield, MI
- S/4 HANA Implementations On Site and Cloud Based, Fiori Launch Pad, and Adobe Forms
- DANA Cash Application Cockpit - Team member responsible for designing and implementing new functionality to bring in EDI and Electronic Bank Statements in multiple formats (EDIFACT/X12/BAI/MT940 and Custom Text Formats) with out a third party bolt-on.
- MTU America - Led implementation of Advanced Customer Returns Management for North American Business Unit. This project involved Building custom WebDynPros for facing the external customer as well as enhancements for enhanced returns validations to the Multi-Step Returns process inside SAP. The project was further complicated by an extensively customized SAP implementation that required careful integration of new functionality.
- GKN Driveline - Led SAP improvement project to implement WM as well as Supply Chain improvements to legacy SAP system including enhancements to MRP processes, Offsite warehouse replenishment, and replenishment from suppliers. Team size was 1 consultant and 5 power users. Responsible for data loads and conversions and cut-over master scheduling for the go-live. Data loads were the updates of several hundred material master records and packaging instructions.
- Atkore International - Led the successful implementation of Purchasing, Inventory Management, and Warehouse Management. Purchasing Activities included Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, and Contracts. All purchasing documents had multi-level release strategies and workflow requirements for both production and MRO parts. Implemented warehouse management and inventory management processes using Standard SAP with enhancements. Overall Team size included10 consultants and 20+ power users.
- HP Pelzer Mexico - Led implementation of MM-Purchasing and IM at the Pachuca plant including Purchase Request with Approval, Workflow, and Purchase Orders. This included the purchasing of Shelf Life Managed Material, Production Material, and MRO material. Team size was 3 consultants and 10 power users.
- TACHI-S Engineering, led the implementation of SD module for Confidential and the rollout of new functionality in MM and PP. Team size was 1 consultant and 4 power users.
- Means Industries, was the MM team lead assisting the client in a successful implementation of SAP ECC 6.0 with responsibility for blueprinting, solution architecture, testing, data conversion, training, and post go-live support. Team size was 4 consultants and 8 power users. Responsible for the successful Data conversion for the entire project. Automated pre load data cleansing and loads of hundreds of vendors, employees, purchase orders, Customers, and Sales Orders. Also pre-cleansed and loaded thousands of material masters for both production material and MRO material as well as inventory.
Confidential, La Jolla, CA
- Program Manager implementing an enterprise class application supporting Aerospace & Defense Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO).
- Responsible for the data cleansing and cutover development for the GOLD implementation at Northrup-Grumman at several sites in the Metro-Baltimore area. Conversion consisted of thousands material, vendor, BOM, and MILSTRIP order records (Equivalent of both purchase and sales order records). This was accomplished using ORACLE SQL scripts and shell scripts.
- Managed testing and supported the development of the next generation of the project utilizing enterprise web services. Primary responsibility for identifying the integration of the product with SAP R/3 and MyERP platforms through services architecture and NetWeaver components.
SAP Group Manager, IT System Design, Development, and Analysis
Confidential, Windsor, CT
- Responsible for leading the project team responsible for designing and building solutions for Confidential & Whitney’s Fleet Management Programs Global Template. The Fleet Management Programs uses all of the SAP R/3 modules PM, QM, MM, IM, WM, & SD). The Fleet Management Programs are Aerospace & Defense MRO Programs generally offered through the military as Performance Based Logistics Contracts. These programs are crucial to the development of Confidential & Whitney’s continued growth in both the Military and Civilian Aftermarket Services.
- Successfully implemented Global Template for Fleet Management Programs 19 times globally. Personally supervised international and domestic implementations.
- Plan all aspects of the blueprinting and development work from scheduling and budgeting through execution. The scope work included blueprinting existing business practices, proposing enhancements to those practices, developing SAP R/3 solutions, developing and delivering end-user training, and production support.
- Developed automated Data conversion tool capable of pre-screening data to be converted into SAP from any legacy system. This tool initially used Mercury Quick test to load data into SAP, later version interfaced directly to SAP using Visual Basic and SAP scripting extensions. Successfully loaded hundreds of thousands of records into SAP including Material Master, BOMs and Routings, Customers and Vendors, Warehouse Management Maser Data, Inventory, and Purchase and Sales Orders.
- The project team is comprised of both Confidential & Whitney and contractor labor, both on-shore and off-shore as well as representatives from the end-user community. Total group size would fluctuate between 50 and 75 full time employees. Budgets in excess of $10M USD annually.
- Successfully led the implementation of the F117 Flexible Sustainment program. This project had to be implemented on an extremely short timeline. At implementation there were fewer than 10 user issues and no work stoppages or delays.
- Successfully led the implementation of the Spirent Systems GOLD product at Confidential & Whitney. This was an extremely challenging project that required not only the technical implementation of GOLD but also the integration with Confidential & Whitney’s SAP Enterprise system. I completed this project on time and for significantly less than the original 2.5 Million dollar estimate.
F117 Flexible Sustainment Material Manager
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Managed the implementation of Confidential & Whitney’s SAP R/3 solution to the F117 using the PS, IM, MM modules. This was an emergency implementation done on an exceedingly short time frame.
- Managed repair parts inventory for $800 million dollar contract at several remote locations.
- Design and implementation of materials management procedures.
- Directed the activities of materials management personnel in Connecticut, Charleston, S.C., and San Francisco, CA as well as facilitating the professional development of those same personnel.
- Coordination of the design and implementation of automated systems to track inventories cost of repair parts, and historical usage as an aid in forecasting future requirements and for providing a sound basis for future proposals.
Customer Support Engineer/SAP Power User
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- SAP Power User for the F117 program working with the implementation team on MRO and MRP projects using PS, MM, IM, WM, PM, and QM modules. Involved in the first rollout of P&W MRO solution at the Cheshire Engine Center.
- Responsible for coordinating internal design and repair activities with both internal and external customers for the F117 engine program. Often in close communication with commercial customers at the directorial level and military customers at the general officer level.
- Prepared and presented complex technical matters at various conferences. Served as leader of the supportability integrated product team and as a member of component integrated product team. Often presented data to upper management levels through the integrated product management team.
- Responsible for coordinating field investigations and corrective action implementation for a fleet of over 300 engines at base locations around the planet.
- Notable Projects: Available on Request
Aerospace Engineer/IT Engineer
Confidential, Ft. Rucker, Al
- Responsible for designing repairs and modifications to the United States Army’s fleet of more than 500 aircraft stationed at the United States Army Aviation Center at Ft. Rucker, Alabama.
- Responsible for almost two hundred Specialized Repair Activity Requests submitted to the Army. This required detailed financial analysis and close co-ordination with United States Army Civilian personnel and engineering staff’s at the Major Subordinate Commands as well as the Army depot’s. The net saving of these requests is estimated at twelve million dollars annually.
- Responsible for millions of dollars of upgrades to the Aviation Maintenance Support Shops at Ft. Rucker, vastly increasing the repair capabilities of those shops.
- Key Team Member for implementation of the Oracle MRO Jet-Pilot solution at Ft Rucker. This solution was an enterprise management solution for Aircraft and component Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul designed to retire legacy VAX/VMS based systems. Completed data conversion for UH-1 and AH-64A model aircraft into the Jet-Pilot. This included hundreds of thousands of parts in the aircraft Parts Catalogs, as well as maintenance master data for the airctaft and its components.
- Notable Engineering Projects completed: AH-64 Nose Gearbox Breather Adapter: Resulted in the termination of oil blowout, saving hundreds of thousands of dollars in maintenance costs. AH-64 Engine Exhaust System: Re-designed a non-IR suppressed exhaust system for use on the training fleet at the United States Army Aviation Center.
Confidential, Dothan, Al
- Primary Project Planner for U.S. Navy H-3 Helicopter Depot Maintenance contract. Responsible for writing work orders, Over and Above Work requests, and negotiating cost with DCMD officials. Assisted Program Manager in preparing combined work requests for contract billing purposes.
- Primary Liaison Engineer for H-3 contract. Responsible for coordinating non-standard repair requests with U.S. Navy Depot at Cherry Point N.C.
- Developed and programmed automated work order management system for use in Military MRO applications. This system reduced the labor and time required to produce a work package for a new aircraft. Before the system 3 people were required over a period of 6 days for a Boeing 727 Cargo Conversion. With my system, this time was reduced to 4 hours and required only one person.
- Key team member in the continual development and fielding of an automated Labor Data Collection system. This system was DCAA approved for use on government contracts. Assisted in the completion of several proposals for further U.S. Navy contracts, requiring me to become familiar with the Federal Acquisition Regulations.