- Confidential is a SAP practitioner having over 14 years of total consulting experience in SAP technical domain.
- She is an organized professional with customer oriented attitude, excellent communication, presentation, and logical skills suitable for process design, ABAP development, allocation of work, scheduling of work and implementation of various SAP modules like CRM/FS - ICM/FS-FSCD/MM/SD/FICO/PP/PM/SRM/HANA.
- She has expertise in handling/managing SAP technical projects, evaluating and supervising developments, conversions, requirements gathering, writing technical specification, data migration, data archiving, developing critical objects, production support, and testing along with the end users.
- Worked for number of Confidential 500 clients and the work done in general is highly appreciated by the clients.
- Received number of performance and recommendation s from clients. She has wide experience of working in onsite-offshore model.
- Her Consulting experience spans Manufacturing, TMT, Hi-Tech, Healthcare, Energy & IS-Insurance in onsite-offshore delivery model in multiple vendor outsourced partners.
- Worked as ABAP Team Lead with skill set in developing classical/ALV and interactive reports, SAP Scripts, smart forms, OOPS, function modules, BADIs, user exits, BAPIs, RFCs, IDOCS, LSMW, Report writer, Master Data Conversion and Workflow customization and Integration with other external legacy systems using ALE/EDI in SD, MM, PP, PM, FI/CO, CRM, SRM, FS-CD, FS-ICM.
- Functional expertise in SD order to cash process, master data configuration, output determination and pricing configuration, VOFM routines, Taxes, Deliveries, Billing & Output, inbound and outbound deliveries.
- Hands-on experience in SAP HANA ABAP optimization techniques during SAP HANA migrations.
- Experience in implementing projects using SDLC process, ASAP methodology and Solution Manager.
- Worked on 4 full life cycle Implementations, 2 Upgrade Project and other Projects on Applications Development & Maintenance, Roll out Projects and Production support.
- Worked as a liaison between business and the technical team by converting the business requirements to the technical team with a technical document, user manual creation.
- Expert in handling SAP customization/report development (ABAP) and involved in Implementations, Upgrade, and Support & Maintenance of SAP MM, PP, SD, HR, FI/CO Modules with very good understanding of procurement process, OTC process.
- Worked on various SAP CRM implementations: Interaction Center integrating CRM 7.0/5.0 with IS-Insurance (FS-CD) (Scenario is not yet released by SAP in the market), Order to management scenario for other customers, Order management in SAP CRM (4.0), with IPC 4.0 for pricing and CRM interfaced with Tax ware system, CRM implementation in 3.0, Upgrade from 3.0 to 4.0.
- Worked on SAP upgrades and created Test Scripts using HPQC. Proficient in creating and executing a test plan for team of any size and any duration.
- She has been trained on SAP ICM module and worked in the first implementation of Incentives Commission Management (FS-ICM) module in SAP for an Insurance company
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills with a Customer Oriented attitude. Received various commendations from the clients for the commitment and dedication towards the work.
- She has strong expertise in developing classical/ALV and interactive reports, SAP Scripts, smart forms, Web-Dynpro, function modules, BADIs, user exits, BAPIs, RFCs, IDOCS, LSMW, Report writer, Master Data Conversion and Workflow customization and Integration with other external legacy systems using ALE/EDI in various modules SD, MM, PP, PM, FI/CO, CRM, SRM, FS-CD, FS-ICM
- SAP HANA and S/4 HANA: Exposure to HANA Modelling, HANA Architecture, HANA Development Tools, Database tasks, HANA modelling concepts, SQL Script procedures, ABAP techniques on HANA while upgrading system from EHP5 to EHP7(HANA Compatibility). Exposure to SAP HANA Modelling concepts.
- Worked on the ATC Checks and Performance areas on HANA DB
- Good understanding of generation of ALV's on HANA.
- ABAP Architecture and Code analyze with HANA. Exposure to HANA Development tools.
- Good understanding in the ABAP Core Data Services in HANA system-
- Building CDS Views on ABAP
- CDS views with input parameters
- Consumption of CDS Views with OData Services (SAP Gateway)
- Good understanding in Create Attribute views, Analytical Views & Calculation Views on SAP HANA.
- Exposure to S/4 HANA Implementation Steps and SAP Activate - Methodology.
- Enhancements - Developed enhancements for to handle custom requirements during the processing of inbound/outbound IDOCs.
- Hands on experience in implementing SAP Personas
- Custom IDOC development and standard IDOCs extension. Defined the Master distribution model to ALE the master data between different SAP (ECC/ERP Vs CRM) Systems.
- Interface skills: Extensively worked on Interfaces between SAP and Legacy systems using BAPIs, ALE/EDI and file transfer technologies.
- Extensively worked on ABAP developments in OTC
- Expertise in ABAP Debugging, Performance Tools, Runtime Analysis, SQL Trace.
- Experience in Data Migration and Data Uploads using Batch Data Communication Programs (BDC) using Call Transaction and Session Methods.
- Migrated data from Legacy system to SAP using LSMW (Legacy System Migration Workbench) with the aid of Direct Input Programs and Batch Input session.
- Interface Expertise - Well versed in Interfaces between SAP and legacy Systems, developing interface programs, conversion routines, creating and processing batch input using BDC sessions and Call transaction method.
SYSTEM EXPERIENCE: Solution Manager, ARIS, ASAP methodology, Requisite Pro, Clear Case, Microsoft office & Project, Remedy
Other Tools: HPQC - Testing Tool
SAP CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
SAP Data Lead
- Manage Cloud Environments for a multi stream multi-year SAP technology implementation, manage data creation, replication with offshore team
- Responsible for coordinating the data needs
- Develops and executes (with support from IT and Conversion) a data plan that: outlines the type and number of data that will be used for each Customer Connect deployment, assigns "owners" to the data, defines a schedule and owners for data maintenance, describes process for data updates, and defines other systems, if any that the data must integrate
- Defines and tracks data requirements for scenarios for each course
- Queries the data in the database in collaboration with IT and Conversion teams
- Provides data subset requirements to conversion and IT team as input for environments
- Validates data works with the scenarios
- Modifies data as needed to support real-life scenarios (e.g., Enrollment life cycle, Billing cycle processes)
Confidential, Rochester, NY
- Involved in setting up the project plan to include all the tasks related to migration of DB along with the custom code
- Involved in identification of mandatory changes and recommended SQL performance optimization in the code as required as part of Confidential using tools like ATC (ABAP Test Cockpit), SCI (ABAP code inspector), SQL performance tuning worklist
- Good at handling various performance monitoring tool like SQL monitor in the production environment
- Applied SAP HANA Code pushdown techniques by using Core Data Services and SQL script procedures to speed up custom code processes significantly
- Designed and implemented SAP HANA data modeling using Attribute View, Analytic View, and Calculation View using the HANA Studio
- Developed complex SQL scripts in Calculation views
- Handling ALE/IDOC and related FM during the migration
- Involved in SAP HANA Security including User Management, Roles, and Privileges
- Reporting, Accessing Analytical and Calculation views from EXCEL.
- Involved in Information Design Tool Creation of Data Foundation, Universe for HANA reporting.
- Involved in the validation of the impacted code in each phase of project through the go-live
Confidential, Rochester, NY
- As an ABAP Lead, she was responsible for the following tasks:
- Managed Application Development team efforts for RICEFW which includes SAP ABAP effort.
- Supporting single SAP instance for day to day support.
- Enhancement to change schedule line delivery date to be triggered after ATP check in USEREXIT MOVE FIELD TO VBEP
- Understanding existing project flow, existing ABAP developments, changing data for further enhancements in the OTC process area.
- Development of new Data dictionary objects to plug existing reports and functionalities.
- Created Sales operation report, which is used to list customers and associated sales partners as on date using ALV.
- Created a Classical Report to display a list of Purchase Requisitions with details like MRP controller, release date, unit of measure along with the standard details.
- Rewriting the code to convert file base interface to IDOC for EDI850, EDI810, EDI856.
- Setting up new customer for EDI850/EDI810/EDI856 engaged in mapping development and end to end testing with customers.
- Developed the Manager quick access tool for the correlate the expenses against cost center/internal order etc
- Developed custom workflow for the quick reimbursement approval process
- Writing the functional / technical and testing document for SOX compliance using the reverse engineering.
- Helping in-house staff to follow best SAP practice. Involved in vendor selection for MW Tool to build new mapping and translation approach.
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
- Lead the Configuration of CRM-Interaction Center in various areas like Account/Contact management/Interaction record/Activity clipboard/Roles/CIC Profiles/Org data set up.
- Designed and developed the Integration of CRM-ECC for customer master data/Sales orders/Interaction records using CRM Middleware and other Integration tools.
- Developed a complex Workflow to trigger Account/contact updates from CRM to ECC.
- Lead Integration of FICA for BP contacts with SAP CRM
- Developed RFCs/workflow to create/update the contacts to integrate with FICA module
- Performance Improvement in various areas of CIC to ease the agents work schedule
- Redesign of the customer master data and contact data flow between ECC & CRM
- Developed an enhancement to accommodate changes to Sales order in CRM after it has been replicated to ECC and ATP check performed
- Developed Middleware Enhancements for customer data using BTE
- Consolidation and data cleaning for customer & contact data (sales rep)
- Led the Archiving Process for Interaction data, customer master & contact data.
- Led the ERMS implementation
- EDI Mapping, development and end to end testing for EDI823 (Lockbox), EDI810(Invoice) and EDI812(Credit /Debit Adjustment).
Confidential, Rochester, NY
ABAP/CRM Middleware Architect
- Key Design Solutions in the areas of Master Data- Org Model, Business Partner, Product Master, Pricing, Knowledge Base (Variant Configuration)
- Involved in RICEFW effort estimates, documenting technical specifications as per the FS
- Development of RICEFW objects in OTC area
- Developed & managed the work plan, Issue tracking & resolution of the issues as they arise. Tracked & managed team resources.
- Middleware Set up- Connections between CRM and ECC, Subscriptions, Master Data Replication, BDOC Monitoring and Alerts.
- Configuration of Master Data in CRM like the Org Model, Business Partners, Pricing, Product Master, Customer Hierarchy, Vendor Master in CRM and exchange set up
- Developed Interactive reports for stock value list, stock quantity available and material document list.
- Report on List of Purchasing Document and Delivery Schedule Report
- Lead the Cutover planning, hyper care support post go-live
- Troubleshooting and error handling all the issues during all the phases through the post go-live.
Confidential, Southbury, CT
- Requirement Gathering, identifying gaps, developing and designing WRICEF and solution Design for Confidential ’s Enterprise S/W (ESW).
- Configuration and Setting up of CRM Middleware for the customer master, Product Master, Sales transactions.
- Developed enhancements for Organization management for custom relationship
- Effort estimation of the RICEFW objects in Order management area in CRM/ECC
- Worked on enhancements to prepopulate the customer data during replication from ECC to CRM
- Led Data Team for customer /material master data and leveraged LSMW.
- Worked on fixing the defects and coordinate the development with offshore team
- Drive cross-team integration (technical aspects) discussions, communications and issue.
Confidential, Springfield, MA
- Designed and developed a complex custom tool for maintaining Organizational structure
- Developed enhancements for policy management
- Developed custom BI Extractors for BP Relationships, Remuneration and Settlement
- Configurations of the settlement and settlement scheduling process integrating the ICM with FS-CD (FS-CD is used as pass through than being used as an ACH)
- Reconciliation of Compensation Conversion
- Performance tuning of Settlement process.