- SAP HCM Certified Professional has around 9.10 years’ work Experience and 9.10 years in SAP HR
- Expert in Writing PCRs and SCHEMAs for SAP Time & Payroll Management requirements
- US Private Sector Experience, Enhancement Package 6 and PY Year End Experience
- Expert in configuring ESS/MSS for travel and expense management
- Experience in WFM (Work Force Management) Modules PY, TM, PA, OM
- Lead the team of onsite and offshore for LIPA migration to PSEG
- Project Lead in implementing 3 countries SAP Solutions with PA, OM, Time and Payroll.
- Domestic, Global Implementations and Roll out projects Experience
- Implemented SAP HCM Solutions for UK/Asian/Canadian/American regions
- Involved in SAP HR Payroll projects, running for 20000+ employees.
- Owned and implemented Inbound and Outbound interfaces which talks with SAP
- Very Strong in Configuration, follow the Best Practice in building the SAP solution
- Principle “Standard first then PCRs”, to retain the product robust across the upgrades
- Very good Understanding of .Net front end SAP Solutions integration with BI
- Hands on Experience in ABAP to debug the system
- Hands on Experience in HTML and have fair idea of its SAP integration
- Tools used, HP - Quality Center, Accenture-Clone Tool,uPerform, PANAYA, MS Access, MS Office Products, Epi-Use Data Copy
- Strong Analytical Skills and Depth knowledge in End to End HR Processes.
HCM Functional Lead/Architect
- Responsible for the Design and End to End implementation of Business requirements in SAP for Payroll, Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Employee Self Service, Manager Self Service, Learning Solution, Time Management and Payroll Management solutions.
- Blue Print Preparation by gathering requirements from Business Process Owners through Workshops getting signed off.
- Documenting the Requirements and analyzing the Gap analysis between SAP Processes and Legacy Processes
- Assigning the Deliverables to Team members and coordinating with them to meet the time lines and providing them all the support needed to meet the time lines.
- Conducting the workshop to gather the requirements on the Country specific reports and coordinating with ABAP team for the deliverables.
- Conducting the workshops to gather the requirements on the Interfaces which carry the data from SAP and give the input file to Vendors.
- Documenting the interface requirements in detail and documenting them as the Business Blue Print.
- Writing Functional specs and coordinating with the ABAP team for the deliverables.
- Coordinating to effective documentation on Configuration, Unit testing and CR changes during the Realization phase.
- Conducting the walk through to Business team for each functionality build in SAP system and taking the feedback to accommodate the necessary changes.
- Coordinating with Business team for the BPPs preparation and explain them about the Security changes needed to perform the each Business Process
- Monitoring the time lines and coordinating with all the teams including Business Process Team, User Teams, ABAP team and Security team.
- Responsible to configure the Time solutions for the Countries Slovakia, Romania and Croatia as they have the Positive Time Management.
- Configure the CATS data entry profile and make sure the complete End to End Time Entry Process from Time Entry till Time Evaluation.
- Configure the ESS, MSS, and Learning Solution as per the client requirements and tested and documented all iViews properties and functionalities as per the country requirements and Business requirements.
- Coordinating with Net Weaver consultants for the Webdynpro developments and making sure the deliverables on time and does not impact other team deliverables.
- Performed Cutover tasks during the production go live and made sure all necessary tasks listed and coordinated with cutover team and supported them round the clock during the Go Live
- Responsible for the Design and End to End Configuration of Personnel Structures, Enterprise Structure, Payroll structure and Organizational Structure.
- Responsible for the Design and End to End Configuration of Infotype Menus, Info groups, Actions, Dynamic Actions, Screen Header, Screen Modifications, Interface field mapping.
- Responsible for the Design and End to End configuration of Actions in OM, Custom evaluation Paths, number ranges setup and integration among PA, OM, Time and Payroll and extensive use of Simple maintenance, Organization and Staffing and Expert Mode as appropriate.
- Responsible for the Design and End to End configuration of Holiday Calendar, Work Schedules, Absence Quotas (Leave accrual), CATS Integration, Period Work Schedule, Shifts, Substitutions, Absence Types, Deduction Rules, Counting Rules, Reduction Rules, PCRs and SCHEMAs, Validity Periods, Leave Compensation and Time Wage type generation.
- Responsible for the Design and End to End configuration of Wage type structure, Infotype 0008, PCRs and SCHEMAs, Wage type Valuation, Absence Valuation, Loans Processing, Time Wage type Selection, Arrears and Priorities, Remuneration Statements, FI Integration points, Third Party Integration, Benefits Integration, Year End processing, Payroll Reconciliation Report.
- Responsible to communicate the SAP system changes to all stake holders, including Users, Process Owners and PMO team.
- Responsible for the End to End Testing, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Documentation of the Results.
- Responsible for the Delivery of the Documentation of Configuration of the Modules PA, OM, Time, Payroll, ESS and MSS.
- Responsible for the Change Request process, Effort Estimation, Resource Estimation, Time Lines and Impact Analysis with all other modules
- Responsible to assist Security team in defining brand new roles and authorizations during the go live. Preparation of Business Process Procedures to execute each Business Scenario.