- Microsoft SQL Disaster Recovery
- Toad for Oracle Oracle Access Management and Compliance
- SAP Reporting Big Data Analytics (Cloud and Network)
- MS Access Analytics and Reporting
- Tableau Metrics and Pivots
- Cognos Sarbanes - Oxley (SOX) Compliance
- Peoplesoft Lead Project Management
- JIRA Project Budgeting
- Confluence Project Risk
- Clarity Agile and Scrum Meetings
- Service Now POS: Infor, Ordermatic, Micros and Crunchtime
- Clarify (HEAT) Kaizen Lean Six Sigma
- MS Project Apache Kafka
- Wrike (Google Application) Apache Storm
- Trello Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- Salesforce Microstrategy Business Intelligence Software
- MS Office including VISIO (Cognos)
- Application System 400 (AS400) Azure
- Datameer ITSM (SAP Ticketing System)
- HUNK (Reporting Interface from HDFS) Human Resource and Employment Law
- Active MQ EEOC & Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII)
- ProClarity (Review of Pieced Data) ADA, ADEA, PDA Law
- SAP - ECX, ECD, ECS, ECP Affirmative Action Investigations Mediation
- VERTEX Bona fide (BFOQ) Occupational Qualification Law
- ITSM (SAP) | ChaRM (Change Request - Issue Tracking)
Confidential, Oklahoma City, OK
SAP Systems Analyst
- I assist with establishing HR policies and procedures for business analysis activities. Partner with the required HR and Information Technology personnel for the development and maintenance of business-critical solutions within the assigned/aligned business units
- I analyze, and document as-is process and process interfaces
- Discover process gaps and derive improvement potentials
- Develop and maintain best process management approach for Business and IT
- Collaboration with IT Management, project sponsors and other business analysts to assist in determining project scope via enterprise analysis.
- I assist in Production support tickets and year end activities in SuccessFactors and SAP HCM
- I assist with researching, reviewing, and analyzing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing business processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- I participate in Peer Reviews of other Business Analyst’s work product.
- I partner with IT personnel to assess and validate existing and resulting solutions to ensure quality of system and business needs are met.
- I act as a liaison with the Business and Corporate IT department to ensure optimal performance of the solution.
- I develop process diagrams, use cases, and test plans.
- I perform system testing; facilitate user acceptance testing and application demonstrations.
- Transport of changes through the process of any changes and improvements that take place on the system
- Building and maintaining sites in SAP including building MM data for each site - working closely with construction, raise and rebuild, and remodels - being in sync with their project schedules on a high level attending and leading weekly meetings reviewing business needs as we grow, and new sites are needed, as well as changes.
- Continuous building of documentation of processes and high-level function of different system processes, drawing out mappings with VISIO
- Test plans, and coordination using Microsoft Asure DevOps also known as TFS
Business Systems Analyst
- I meet with decision makers for both Information Technology and Business Units in relation to Confidential system owners, and end users to define business requirements and system goals, identifying and resolving business system issues.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging systems
- Work with development and management with new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Continuous work with development and management reviewing the cost-benefit and return on investment analysis for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Coordination of teams to perform in-depth testing, including unit testing, functional testing and user acceptance testing.
- I provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems by creating documentation and process flows.
- I keep process documentation up to date on SharePoint site, visible to all Information Technology for Inventory Systems
Confidential, Oklahoma City, OK
Senior Business Analyst
- I work directly with Project Stake Holders, to document and gather requirements of a Project. Coordinating meetings with different teams to determine the timeline of obtaining all requirements gathered for Project Success placing all notes and information in JIRA and Confluence.
- Draw up, Process flow of a project in different aspects by gathering all dependencies and timelines each piece of the Project will be complete and start progress on. Draw up all pieces to visualize the progress and work to be done using Gliffy within Confluence or use Visio, placing all information within a PowerPoint to present to Stake Holders to show what has been complete, where we are at, and what is to happen next using an Agile approach. Verify the product of a project by leading and documenting all Quality Assurance Measures to ensure all measures are covered as planned.
- Help and lead Pilot Store end user testing. Communicate feedback and issues to re-test and document. Resolve all issues by reporting them to the internal or third parties for resolution and manage the time span issue is being worked on, so that the Project does not fall behind.
- I am a Subject Matter Expert (SME) using and utilizing Point of Sale System Micros by Oracle. I receive issues and possible bugs from stores, “reverse engineer” the reported issue communicate the progress and resolution to the store, including managing third party partners working on any bugs found being fixed, to get a resolution
- I work on store issues that involve reconciliation due to any issues between third party vendor system and the database. Write queries, and pull reporting from the SQL. V Lookup and compare data - complete using PIVOT Table.
- Involved with continuous system improvements including testing any patches to be deployed to stores to match the expectations documented and testing the changes making note and document
Confidential, Oklahoma City, OK
Implementation Project Manager
- Help within the implementation of core products and services of new clients and managing the coordination of internal/external project initiatives.
- Lead, plan and organize the implementation cycle with channel partners and end users, ensuring the success of each project.
- Holding daily SCRUM Meetings every day at 815 on open Implementation Projects
- Track and maintain any changes through JIRA from anything discussed through Business Partners internal and external, ensuring target date is still within scope reporting any possible delays
Confidential, Oklahoma City
- Returns, Credit issues and pricing issues as well as warranty requests.
- Weekly credit metrics and customer TAT (Turn Around Time) analysis and review for Latin America Regions and Small Confidential Accounts.
- Specific customer or country related Service models changes as required to review and implement as needed.
- Specific customer assignments with scope to cover projects and drive improvement efforts.
- Create and maintain custom reports using SAP, pulling data and reporting from SQL, maintaining returns analysis for Latin America Region, and United States Small OEM Customers.
- Pulling data for each Return for Credit Customer weekly to measure credit accuracy via SQL
- Enter new projects within Salesforce of new client locations being added in my territory I manage. List any client changes within Salesforce
- Taking analysis from reporting, creation of Pivot Charts and Tables to present to a board of Vice President Stake Holders from different organizations within the company for review and approval, showing any ROI (Return on Investment) for decisions. Creation of Scrap Drives versus Returned Drives which could be re-certified and resold through my Low Cost Back End Test plan saving the region of Brazil up to 5+ million dollars in just the first year
- Maintain regular meetings every 2 weeks with Asia Pacific Team Members and Team Members in our Amsterdam Office to review Status Report for OEM Customers Head Quartered in their region.
- All updates from regular meetings were entered into Seatools Project Database to track changes.
- Using Lean Process Improvement, to review and illuminate any un-necessary steps and costs within a returns process finding any cost reduction possible
Confidential, Overland Park, KS
- Cross sale of bank products
- Open deposit, CD, IRA accounts
- Open Loans for Auto, Home Equity
- Council customers on determination of which banking product that could benefit them most
- Outreach to current customers and business customers to determine further banking needs
- Open and maintain business relationship with business clientele including opening managing Business Products, working alongside our business bankers to ensure our business customers’ needs are met
- Active member of the Employee Engagement Council - reaching out to employees to be engaged in charity events sponsored by the bank, and to raise money for good cause.
Confidential, Kansas City, KS
Lead Program Manager
- Oversee all financial, project management, employee relations, and payroll functions of the business.
- Analyze job cost data and meet with project management team and field personnel weekly to ensure project profitability. Cut unnecessary job expenditures to ensure project remains within budget and on schedule.
- Negotiate contracts with end customers and general contractors.
- Adjust profit margins and calculated overhead expenses on each project estimate prior to release to ensure market competitiveness.
- Reduced overhead expenses by 30% in first year of employment by negotiating contracts, such as; Health Care, Fuel, Oil, Fleet Maintenance, and others.
- Transitioned office staff to “paperless”, increasing efficiency, accurate job cost analysis, job estimate history analysis, automated billing system, and accurate accounting for corporate income tax reports.
- Developed Business Continuity Plans to prevent data loss, and the inability to perform day to day operations, in addition to off-site equipment storage to prevent interruption of field operations.
- Continuous track record for increased revenues and year end profits.