SAP SuccessFactors HCM Systems Analyst
- Implement and provide administrative support to the following modules of SuccessFactors: Employee Profile, Recruiting Management, Onboarding and Offboarding, Performance and Goals, Succession and Career Development, and LMS have been successfully implemented..
- Support the functional operation and administration of the SAP HCM and Confidential applications, to include system configuration and maintenance
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HR/PY system upgrades and patches, to include SuccessFactors quarterly release testing
- Assist in analyzing, designing and implementing HRIS system solutions in support of organizational and business requirements
- Collaborate with the HRIS and team to assist with producing HR strategic and operational reporting needs using SAP Ad Hoc Query and SuccessFactors dashboard/reporting
- Serve as an integral part of the HRIS team and work closely with HR and Finance management to determine HRIS system priorities
- Participate in system and user acceptance testing and evaluation. Serve as first level tester before engaging Subject Matter Experts
- Recommend procedures and best practices
- Create and maintain appropriate system documentation for internal control
- Identify, research, troubleshoot and resolve user issues. Log and track issues using Track - It ticket tracking application
- Ensure data integrity and quality of data output
- Participate on Customer Service Improvement Team, to better end users' experiences with SAP
- Work with Confidential /Finance on BSI tub updates and testing
HR IT Business Analyst
- In support of internal Human Resources customer (Organizational Management, Performance Management, Compensation), guide the development of requirements and business cases pertaining to requests for enhancements or new system development.
- Consult with process owners, management and peers to identify and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, data scope, usage, and security requirements.
- Develop IT change requests and business cases for systems-related work estimates
- Manage operational relationship with IT relative to critical business issues, system enhancements, and scheduled releases
- Coordinate UAT, and consolidate test results to present at business decision point (BDP/Go-No Go) stakeholder meetings.
- Monitor and document post-implementation problems and revision requests Participating on Lean Six Sigma Black Belt project
- Troubleshoot issues related to interfaces from SAP HR system to ProBusiness Confidential system.
- Perform root cause analysis of problems and propose solutions to ensure that the issue is resolved in a timely and appropriate manner. Requires analysis of data being imported from HR system into Confidential system as well as data being submitted from Confidential system to outside vendors and downstream systems.
- Main point of contact for Confidential specialists to raise and resolve issues that could impact employees' pay and to ensure accurate and timely payment to Confidential Networks employees.
- Provide support to the US Confidential team with 15 members on the team.
- Provide reporting needs from Confidential application to Confidential Networks departments for financial evaluation.
- Create and implement test plans and participate in testing any and all system changes that could impact Confidential feed, gauge impact on interface to Confidential system, prior to transporting changes to Production environment. Assist with design changes and coordinate testing for US Confidential team. Some of the more recent completed projects are the ProBusiness version upgrade and the Comp ID FS Consolidation.
- Serve as the prime for Confidential 's Business Continuity Plan. Continually monitor processes to make sure that critical functions can continue in the event of emergency.
- Draft work requests as well as recommend priority for work requests and issues relating to ProBusiness Confidential system. Serve as systems and business analyst for any projects relating to or that may have an impact to ProBusiness Confidential system.