- SAP/SuccessFactors Human Capital Management (HCM) Professional with over 20 years of providing design, operational, technical, and business leadership in the implementation and support of SAP/SuccessFactors HCM solutions.
- Proven record of providing leadership of system and process initiatives between HCM Leadership, HCM business owners, Information Technology (IT) Project Management Office involving all levels of IT and HR resources.
- Successful leadership in project planning, resource planning, solution design, and solution delivery in more than 20 SAP/SuccessFactors HCM Implementations.
- Program/Project Management
- Project Budgeting
- Team Leadership
- Conversion Strategy Development.
- System Integrations
- Requirements Definition
- Project Resource Planning
- SAP/SuccessFactors HCM Suite implementation, support, system enhancement
- Data Security
- Business Process Design
- Systems Validation
Confidential, Boston, MA
SAP HCM/SuccessFactors Project Manager
- Accountable and responsible for timely and on - budget implementations of SuccessFactors Goal Management, Performance Management, Onboarding, global Employee Central modules, managing project budget and controls, consulting and client project teams of up to 20 resources.
- Managed implementation partner, client, and third party resources in design, build, and validation phases to deliver required SuccessFactors functional capabilities within client defined timeframes. Active contributor in design, testing phases and creating change management content to augment client resources.
- Partnered with client resources of all levels to devise creative means to balance scarce project resources among simultaneous project tasks to meet fixed deliverable dates.
- Engage with client leadership to provide overall project statuses, budget statuses and projections, project scope management, proactive issue identification and mitigation.
- Lead design and validation activities for integrations from employee central to internal/external service providers utilizing Boomi middleware.
- Responsible for SuccessFactors system admin functions including user admin/security, role based permissions, user notifications, route maps, template/form attributes, etc across Performance, Recruiting, Employee Central, Onboarding modules.
Confidential, Washington, DC
SAP HCM/SuccessFactors Program Manager
- Responsible for successful project lifecycle management including initiation and planning through execution and deployment of complex enterprise HCM projects.
- Responsibility for project budgets exceeding $1.5M and project teams of 5-10 internal/external project resources.
- Accountable and responsible for planning and facilitating concurrent project activities including executive steering committee and stake holder engagements, core team working assignments, issue and risk management and mitigation, technical build, validation, deployment, and budget responsibilities.
- Successfully implemented SuccessFactors HCM Suite solutions including Recruiting, Goal Management, Performance Management, Employee Central, On-boarding solutions.
- Partner with senior IT and HCM leadership to drive and refine strategic HCM technology road map to align and support HCM business objectives while adhering to control and architectural standards.
- Accountable for overall project financial, timeline, business success primarily through managing client and consulting resources to meet requirements through vendor selection, functional and technical design, build, validation, go-live project phases.
Confidential, Washington, DC
SAP HRIS Director
- Program & Project Manager for enterprise initiatives with HCM technology components.
- Ensure maximal efficiency and effectiveness in integrity, maintenance, enhancement, integration, metric generation, and utilization of the company’s SAP HCM systems to achieve current and future business needs.
- Lead teams of business users and IT resources on full life cycle implementations and in on-going maintenance and enhancement of installed SAP HCM functionality encompassing Success Factors talent mgmt, personnel admin, organizational management,, compensation, benefits administration, MSS/ESS, time management, administration, e-recruiting, business warehouse, workflow, and employee interaction center ( Confidential ) to support HR operations center.
- Provide application, process, and technical guidance to internal and external clients while developing and managing a HCM technology team at the corporate level.
- Engage with leadership from HCM functional areas and IT to set HCM technology strategies and timeframes as well as immediate operational issues as needed.
- Prioritize HCM Technology projects and allocate limited HCM Technology staff resources and funding among simultaneous and competing business requests for system changes to ensure adherence to strategy and maximal benefits of SAP HCM system and technology enhancements.
- Instrumental in the detailed design of business process and system integration interfaces and processes between enterprise SAP HCM system and external systems.
- Lead project teams of payroll, benefits administration, IT, and vendor resources in the design, test, and implementation of complex system synchronization processes.
- Led data mapping, data integration utilizing Add-on 1.0, validation, and deployment within a SAP HCM ECC 6.0 and Success Factors Performance Management implementation.
- Responsible for Success Factors sys admin functions including user admin, user security, proxy management, form creation and routing, reporting, end user support.
- Primary data and solution architect of deployed SAP HCM system covering functional changes including personnel administration (PA) structures, actions, screen flows, organizational management (OM) objects and structures, Comp pay structures and jobs, e-recruiting usability, Time Management schedules, Payroll wage types and master data.
- Managed SAP HCM security role implementation and maintenance including structural authorizations to align with needs of business areas..
- Initiated and lead annual planning and delivery of funded projects, enhancements, break-fix items to business owners in areas including HCM, PA/OM, Recruiting, Learning, Benefits, Payroll, IT, external vendors.
- Managed implementation of a 30-person HCM shared service center.
- Coordinated IT, facilities, voice/data, and SAP functional resources in design and build.
- Designed and implemented the service center’s technical and business processes required to support the deployment of enterprise wide SAP HCM MSS, ESS portal based functionality.
- Responsible for successful ESS/ MSS (Managers’ Self Service) implementation.
- Facilitated design of standardized enterprise-wide processes of HCM Process and Form functionality migrating high volume manager initiated HCM processes from paper based to MSS portal based forms.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Team Leader - SAP HCM/Payroll R/3 4.7 Implementation
- Successfully directed implementation of SAP Organizational Management, Personnel Admin module while guiding the efforts of 5 professionals from a technical, functional, and management perspective.
- Spearheaded and vetted full PA/OM lifecycle activities including requirements gathering, applications design, process design, data gathering, conversion strategies, end user, system configuration, and end-user security design and build.
- Completed Initial prototyping of and Event management module to aid blueprint activities.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Testing and Go-Live Support Leader
- Assisted in user acceptance testing, parallel testing, defect resolution, and go-live preparation activities supporting global implementation of Organizational Management, LSO, and Personnel Administration modules.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Analyzed and architected blueprint design of the SAP HCM Personnel Admin and Organizational Management modules to create a central repository of basic employee master data that enhanced SAP business processes residing in non-HCM SAP modules.
- Dramatically enhanced SAP HCM business process, monitoring, and reporting capabilities.