- Contributed to the successful Go - Live of three SAP HCM life-cycle implementations.
- HCM expertise in Payroll, Time Management, Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Benefits, Talent Management, Succession Planning, Performance Management and Personnel Development.
- Generates high customer satisfaction through project planning, gathering requirements, prototyping, drafting functional specifications, provide guidance to developers, configuration, unit and integration testing, along with cutover planning and Go-Live.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team with aggressive timelines.
- Strong ability to quickly jump on new assignments and learn new things with a can-do, positive attitude.
- Highly organized self-starter with the ability to work on multiple assignments with no supervision.
Confidential - Allentown, PA
Senior HCM Functional Analyst
- Primary responsibilities include production support for US Payroll, Time Management, Benefits, Personnel Administration, and Organizational Management.
- Work on multiple HR projects and work requests simultaneously.
- Resolve production Service Now Incidents assigned to me by the pre-defined SLA.
- Research SAP HR system master data and configuration issues via SAP Marketplace.
- Analyze and test SAP HR Support Pack during Mid-Year and Year-End Releases.
- Create new customization and enhancements to the Payroll and Time Schemas and PCR’s.
- Manage the application of BSI Tax updates on a regular basis.
- Time management configuration for building work schedules, holiday calendars, absences, attendances, time event, generation of wage type, time types, quotas, CATS User Exits and Custom Enhancements.
- Payroll configuration for generating payroll periods, benefits integration, wage type creation, remuneration statement, tax reporter and integration with FICO.
- Benefits configuration for supporting annual plan changes.
- Configure Personnel Areas, Personnel Sub Areas, Personnel Actions, Employee Group and Subgroup, and country specific Infotypes.
- Extensive work experience of integrating SAP HR for Time and Payroll with various third parties, including ADP.
- Create user documentation for SAP custom configuration, interfaces, specific jobs and processes that are used for knowledge transfer to other team members.
- Successfully completed the first time management implementation outside the US.
- Worked as the lead functional analyst on full implementation for implementing Time Management for US locations. Responsible for gathering requirements, system design, configuration and schema build, prototyping, testing, documentation, conversion planning and tasks, and troubleshooting. The time management system evaluates time for both union and non-union employees and was set up for handling 39 overtime rules, 7 holiday pay rules, and 6 call-in pay rules. I also worked with the technical team and was involved in implementing a Custom Clock In/Out Time Recording application, Absence/Leave Request application, Time Correction application, and Work Schedule Substitutions application.
- Successfully designed, configured, prototyped, tested and implemented a new enterprise structure for a HR logical separation project to support a transitional services agreement of a global spin-off company (Versum Materials).
- Created ECATTs to help the business perform mass production updates.
- Completed configuration for new Roth 401k Savings Plan for all Non-Union Employee population.
- Completed the BSI Tax Factory upgrade from version 9.0 to 10.0.
- Implemented time quotas for the California Employee population.
- Completed CI project to date delimit LOA records for SAP License Management.
Confidential - Danville, PA
EPIC System Security Analyst
- Perform Epic application testing and build in support of major release upgrades.
- Provided primary on call support for Mission Critical application of over 20,000 end users.
Confidential - Lake Forest, IL
SAP HCM Functional Analyst
- Payroll and Time Schema changes
- BSI Tax Update Bulletins and Tax configuration
- Wage Type configuration
- 3PR and remittance rule changes
- SAP Garnishment configuration
- G/L Account configuration
- Rates and Ceiling changes for Tax Reporter forms
- Annual Time Quota Entitlement loads
- Developed and supported HR Analytical and Operational reports for Talent Management, Performance Management and E-Recruiting using Business Objects tools (Crystal Reports and SAP BW).
- Lead analyst responsible for the successful implementation of the SAP Global Talent Management and Performance Management systems including configuration, testing, and defect resolution.
- Speaker at the 2010 SAP User Conferences on Succession Planning in Chicago and Orlando.
- Worked closely with SAP security team to enhance and test structural authorizations jobs for resolving BW reporting defects.
- Accountable for attending daily change control board meetings to present changes for the Hire to Retire team.
- Automated the generation of absence quotas for full-time and part-time employees in Time Evaluation.
- Responsible for analyzing and testing SAP HR Support Packs during major releases.
- Developed and executed test cases and scripts using Test Director and HP Quality Center.
- Provided employees a self-service application for emergency call payments in the portal.
- Automated data loads, configuration, and testing processes using Quick Test Pro.
- Created and demonstrated working prototypes to business partners during analysis phases of projects to confirm designs were acceptable prior to significant development.
Confidential - Northbrook, IL
- Project team member responsible for the successful Go-Live of the full lifecycle SAP implementation.
- Excelled in a team environment to provide HRIS support that included over 50,000 employees.
- Developed and maintained programs and applications using COBOL, JCL, VB, SQL, DB2, and HTML.
- Captured requirements to analyze, design, develop and test operational reports for the HR and Payroll departments using Crystal Reports.
- Analyzed and created technical specs for programs that were used by off-shore developers responsible for converting them into SAP ABAP.
- Created and maintained project plans which included task tracking and resource allocation.
- Maintained issue logs and was responsible for communicating them to management on a weekly basis.
- Trained and mentored team members for support tasks that were transitioned to them.
- Responsible for loading and preparing data in training systems for classes held at the home office.
- Provided 24 X 7 “on-call” production support.