- Overall 6+ years of experience as a Functional Consultant in SAP Materials Management and involved in 2 full - life cycle implementations
- Experience in configuring & customizing of Material Master, Purchasing, MRP, Consumption Based Planning, Inventory Management (IM), Service master.
- Expertise Configuring MM Module - Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Outline Agreements, Info records, Release Procedures, Release strategies, Inventory Management, GR, GI, Movement Types, Reservation, Transfer Posting, Stock Transfer, Invoice Verification, Automatic Account Determination, Valuation, Physical Inventory process.
- Excellent configuration knowledge in Procurement Process: Subcontracting, Third-party, Consignment, Outline agreements, RFQ, Quota Arrangements, Source lists, Info records.
- Experience in Inventory Management module with expertise in configuring new Movement types, GR, GI, Stock transfer, Transfer Posting, Reservations, Physical Inventory
- Knowledge of integration points in MM with PP, SD, QM, PM and FI/CO modules
- Strong Customer Support experience that includes Post Implementation Production Support
ERP Packages: SAP R/3 ECC 5.0, and 6.0 Functional for Material Management Module.
SCE Business Process Support
- Understanding business processes and mapping the processes to SAP best practices.
- Configure MM organizational levels.
- Creation of Master Data and maintain the parameters as per requirement.
- Procurement Process for Stock and direct consumption, subcontracting (with PReq derived from MRP), Consignment and Invoicing Plan.
- Defining Pricing Procedure.
- Inventory Management (Goods receipt, Goods Issue, Stock Transfer, Physical Inventory)
- Material valuation, Account determination.
- Text Determination for PO.
SAP MM consultant
- Performed baseline configuration by creating plants and assigning to company codes.
- Configured settings for Purchase Requisition, RFQ/Quotation, Purchasing info records, Source Lists, Purchase Orders, Goods Receipt and Invoice Verification.
- Configured Pricing Procedure, Calculation Schema, access sequences and maintained condition tables.
- Configured Release procedure for the purchasing documents.
- Set up of organization structure related to MM storage locations and purchasing organizations.
- Configuring Inventory management parameters for all Goods movements like Goods Receipts, Goods Issues, Reservations and Goods returns etc.
- Processed Transfer Postings, Reservations and Special Stocks of Inventory Management i.e. subcontracting.
- Worked with LSMW and BDC for migration of historical data from the legacy system.
- Done unit and integration testing for basic procurement scenarios.
- Assisting for post implementation support and ensuring the proper working of the MM area.
- Prepared End user documents and trained End users.
SAP MM consultant
- Configured Purchasing documents: Purchasing info records, RFQ/Quotation, purchase requisition, purchase orders
- Configured Outline Agreements by creating Creation Profile for Scheduling Agreements.
- Configured Message determination and Output determination for all the Purchasing documents.
- Configured Pricing Determination Creating Calculation Schema, Condition Type, Tables and Records and assigning Access Sequence to the Condition tables.
- Setup Release Procedures for purchasing documents. Defined release conditions, pre-requisites, codes, indicators, and strategies.
- Configured Material master data (material groups, material types, field selection groups) and Vendor master data (field status for vendor groups, partner determination schema, account groups, partner functions, Info terms & Number ranges).
- Configured Vendor Evaluation for on time delivery and Quality rating.
- Configured consumption-based planning for creating planned orders and Inventory based Purchase orders.
- Supporting the physical inventory verification process in finished goods-returns.
- Responsible for complex contract implementation.
- Configuration modifications as per changing requirements and providing technical specifications to ABAP programmers for new developments.
- Debugging of ABAP programs and troubleshooting of SAP end users problems on SAP R/3 in MM Module.
SAP MM consultant
- Set up of Enterprise Structure related to MM like creating storage locations and Purchasing Organizations.
- Assigned purchasing organizations to company codes and plants.
- Configured new material types as per requirements of client and created several valuation classes and account category s.
- Configured Purchasing Process including RFQ/Quotation, Contract, Scheduling Agreement, Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order and special procurement processes.
- Created Functional Specification documents along with process flow.
- Worked extensively on Release strategy for Purchasing Documents.
- Defining number ranges for various documents like Purchase order, Purchase requisition etc.
- Worked extensively on Stock Transport Order and Stock Transfer.
- Configured price determination schema defined condition types with access sequences, calculation schemas and condition tables.
- Involved in the Unit Testing & Integration testing.
- Also worked on documentation for power users and end users.
- Involved in Post go-live production support