- Result oriented IT Professional with over 8 years in SAP system analysis and design, SAP Configuration and business process improvements.
- All rounded SAP Professional with expertise in Sales and Distribution, Logistics Execution, Materials Management, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, EWM and Variant Configuration
- Extensive experience in Order to Cash integration with MM and FICO modules
- 2 full - life cycle implementation experience in ECC 6.0 using ASAP methodology
- Hands-on experience in SD Configuration, ABAP, EDI and IDOCs
- Hands-on experience in SAP CRM WebUI Configuration and Middleware settings
- Strong requirement gathering ability and Gap Analysis - As Is/To be
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
ERP: SAP ECC 5.0, 6.0, CRM 7.0
Analytics tools: Tableau, R
SAP Netweaver: Solution Manager
Application Software: MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint)
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/7
Confidential, Grapevine, TX
SAP SD/MM/WM Analyst
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, SD, MM, FI, WM, SAP BW, SCM, SMP, IBM-Message Broker, Lotus Notes
- Support Kubota’s SAP SD/MM/WM systems by gathering business requirements and translating them into solutions.
- Currently working with Westernarcher SAP EWM Consultants to implement EWM in Kubota’s Kansas Distribution Center.
- Created and assigned a new Plant, Storage Locations and Warehouse Number as part of the configurations for the current SAP EWM Project
- Created Storage Types, Storage Sections and Storage bin structure for the new Warehouse Number.
- Created functional specs for the enhancements needed on the ECC side for the EWM project.
- Examines the current stock placement and put away strategies to make the necessary changes if required by the business.
- Created custom movement types, Storage Unit types and Bin types
- Support the following warehouse processes like Put away, Picking, Replenishment, Physical Inventory and Cycle Counts.
- Helps identify and implement warehouse procedure improvements to eliminate waste and improve efficiency
- Familiar with material handling systems and how to integrate them to SAP WM solutions and wireless technologies
- Provide troubleshooting exercises with end users for SAP system errors to determine root causes, provide solutions to meet customer shipment deadlines and identify and drive system improvements to reduce re-occurring errors.
- Knowledge Storage unit management and handling unit management
SAP SD Functional Analyst
- Responsible for the solution construction, implementation and systems integration of the SAP Order to Cash system with KubotaLink (website for Dealers) as well as integration with MM, FICO and WM modules.
- Work with the Project Management Office (PMO) to deliver requirements from business users for system enhancements and customizations of the various Kubota Order Management processes using Agile Methodology.
- Provide system support by working on various tickets related to SAP Sales and Distribution created by business users.
- Provide documentation of the system enhancements and customizations as well as training to the business stakeholders.
- Worked Product Engineers to define Classes, Characteristics, Dependencies, Source Codes and Configuration profiles for new tractors with field options
- Created test scenarios for unit and integration testing of all the Sales and Distribution business processes for the migration of ECC 6.0 to SAP HANA Database
Confidential, Irvine, CA
SAP SD Analyst
Environment: SAP IS-AFS 5.0, SD, MM, FI, Manhattan WM, PI 7.3, BW, CRM 7.0, Solman 7.2
- Responsible for the design, implementation and support of the SAP Order Management and CRM solutions as well as the integration between SD and FICO, MM modules.
- Responsible for the gathering of detailed requirements from business users for approved projects and enhancements to existing projects.
- Worked with SAP Workflow Developer to implement Workflow for Confidential Free Goods Policy which saved Confidential thousands of dollars of every year.
- Works with the Service Desk to continuously reduce the number of support issues using the Change Management system, Solution Manager to improve internal customer satisfaction.
- Worked with Vertex Technical Consultants in the implementation of Vertex Tax System to integrate with Confidential SAP ECC system and streamline Confidential Tax processes.
- Responsible for supporting ASICS’s Internet Sales Application (ISA Internet) which runs on SAP CRM and resolves issues pertaining to B2B orders replicating to SAP ECC System.
- Worked with the FICO team to implement the Cost and Profitability Analysis (COPA) functionality for Confidential which has helped reduced the amount of time the Accounting Department spends on Profitability analysis.
- Worked with SAP CRM Consultants to implement the SAP CRM Warranty Management System for the Confidential Consumer Relations Department.
- Worked with Offshore IBM team to automate test scripts of Confidential business processes in HPQC
- Served as SAP Functional expert on roll-out of SAP to Latin America (LATAM) Subsidiaries in Chile and Peru
Confidential, Dallas, TX
SAP SD Consultant
Environment: SAP R/3 ECC6.0, SD, FI, MM, SRM, Manhattan WM, XI-PI 7.0, BW 7.0
- Collected business requirements, performing GAP analysis, configurations, writing functional specifications and developing business process procedure documents for the Oder to Cash (OTC) Process.
- Identified and documented RICEFW objects to meet the client specified requirements.
- Configured all the Organizational structures for the Order to Cash process.
- Configured and customized the Order to Cash Business Processes with various Sales, Delivery and Billing document types as well various Item categories including Copy Controls and Routines as well as Requirements and Data Transfer Routines.
- Configured Text and Output determination for the various Sales and Distribution document types.
- Configured the Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements functionalities (integration point between SD and MM/PP).
- Defined and configured the Return process and Consignment business process.
- Integration with MM and FICO on configuration of Third Party Order Processing, Intercompany Order, Revenue Account Determination and Credit Management.
- Wrote functional specifications for ABAP Developers to develop Reports, Enhancements and User Exits to meets the business requirements of PrimeSource Building Materials Inc.
- Documented the entire configuration done and involved end user training and Knowledge transfer.
- Participated in Cutover Strategies during all phases of the project.
- Data migration and data loads using LSMW.
- Provided migration support, documentation and Production support by resolving change requests from business users using the Change Management system Solution Manager.
Confidential, Wayne, NJ
SAP SD Consultant
Environment: SAP R/3 ECC 6.0, XI-PI 7.0, Solman 7.0, BW 7.0, CRM 7.0
- Gathered information regarding the existing business processes and product information from the Sales team and Subject Matter Experts (SME).
- Lead interpretation of business requirements into system capabilities and the preparation of business blueprint document.
- Configured Sales and Distribution Org. Structure.
- Configured Sales and Delivery document types.
- Configured Item Categories and Item Category determination for sales document types.
- Customized Schedule line Categories and Schedule line category determination.
- Configured Number ranges for Account groups and Sales and Distribution documents.
- Customized various Partner Determination Procedures.
- Configured Copy Control for the various Sales and Distribution documents.
- Definition of Output Determination for Order types, Delivery types and Billing document types.
- Customized various Pricing Procedures, free goods and Revenue account determination.
- Worked with the Finance to configure Credit Management submodule in SD.
- Lead the integration testing phase by tracking and reviewing project deliverables to ensure that all deliverables were met.
- Created test scenarios for unit testing and integration testing for SD business processes and getting the sign-off after successful completion of the testing.
- Followed ASAP methodology by involvement in business blueprint, realization, and final preparation, go - live and support.
- Supervised freshman and sophomore students during their laboratory work, graded their laboratory work and organized tutorials for them.
- Supervised senior year students in the analysis and evaluation of their thesis data for the award of Bachelor of Science degree.