- To utilize and grow my knowledge base as an SAP consultant and to extend the knowledge I acquired both in my academics and my experience at Confidential . I not only believe that my knowledge base and motivation is vital in attaining a successful career but will also help the company in reaching its set goals.
- Configuration of different consignment processes (fill - up, issue, return and pickup)
- Utilized condition techniques in configuring pricing, inclusion and exclusion groups and rebates. Thus, conversant with condition tables, access sequence, condition types, pricing procedure and pricing procedure determination
- Configuration of master data for both customer and material master. Competent with manipulation of various tabs and sub-tabs of both customer and material master
- Configuration of various sales document types including sales order, consignments, and deliveries
- Configuration of personalized sales area, delivery and billing types
- Experience in credit management systems. i.e. centralized and decentralized systems. Configuration of credit limit through sales area, customer master and company code
- Experience in outline agreements (contracts and scheduling agreements). Worked on different types of contracts including quantity, value, material value and service.
- Experience in formulation of assortment modules in relation to value contract
- Replication/configuration of item categories (sales, billing and deliveries) to reflect company’s specifications.
- Configuration and manipulation of item categories for third party processing. Worked on manipulation of item category groups in creation of bill of materials and third party processes
- Extensive knowledge in inter-company sales. Advanced knowledge in the procedures necessary to facilitate inter-company sales.
- In-depth knowledge in ATP (Available To Promise) processes including replenishing lead times, availability check, maintenance of checking groups and checking rule
- Extensive knowledge in schedule line functionalities (Availability check, transfer of requirements movement types, maintenance of requirement class and requirement rules)
- In-depth Knowledge with accessing (SE16N) of SAP tables and their functionalities.
- Well versed in the functionalities, components and manipulation of output determination. Good understanding of EDI’S, IDOCS, NAST table and NAST00 program
- Extensive knowledge in the intricacies of backwards and forward scheduling
- Maintained copy control to ensure proper data flow in sales and billing document types
- Experience with revenue account reconciliation. Dependencies for revenue account determination, G/L accounts and assignment of account keys
- Understand the importance of clear and concise communication in dealing with both internal and external customers
- Active participation in resolving team oriented goals, provision of value information that assists other team members.
- Solid leadership, team work and project management capabilities.
- Strong communication, presentation, and time management skills.
SAP ERP, Microsoft word, Excel spread sheet, Power point presentations