- Over 18 years’ experience in Architecting, Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of various software application projects using the ASAP methodology.
- 14 years of SAP experience in Data Analysis, Data Conversion, Reports, Enhancements, Interfaces, User Exits, BADIs, Web Dynpro, SAP script, Smart forms, Adobe forms, SAP Business Workflow, CDS views, SLT, FIORI Launchpad configuration and S/4 HANA with various modules like FS - CD, FI-GL and FS-RI.
- Good understanding of business process procedures related to FS-RI (Basic and Risk Manager), FICA/FS-CD, FI,FI-GL, MM, SD and QM. Experienced in creating functional and technical specifications.
- Strong knowledge in ABAP & S/4 HANA.
- Expertise in ABAP Report Programing including ALV and Interaction Report and Classical Report.
- Experience in Designing Schemas, Creating Packages, Attribute/Analytical /Calculation views.
- Worked on SQL joins and unions used in the HANA modelling.
- Knowledge on SAP HANA Data Provisioning/Replication techniques like SLT, SAP DATA Service.
- Good Exposure of SAP NetWeaver Gateway and OData Services development.
- Good knowledge in creating custom FIORI apps.
- Expertise in DEBUGGING (Season Debugging, External Debugging, Update Task Debugging, Workflow debugging, Background task debugging) and Analyzing code bug
- Experience in managing team. Demonstrated ability in applying proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to support solutions and architecture as well as development process and to ensure deliverables are met according to specifications.
- Business strategist; plan, implementing and manage projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom-line gains.
- Have strong knowledge in transforming business requirements to the technical deliveralbles. Have achieved operational efficiency, cost saving and increased revenue in the project. Have been involved in demand forecasting for the projects. Having strong team management skills.
- Expert in waterfall project management methodologies. Known for ability to work towards reducing cost and providing automation solutions to the end clients.
- Very good Team player, Self-motivated, hardworking professional with good organizational, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Conducted workshops and lunch and learns on various business and technical topics.
- Completed 6 full implementation life cycle.
- A proven technical lead to lead technical team of 10 resources.
- Quick learner and adapt quickly to any new situation/changes and work pro-actively towards meeting deadlines.
- Experience in the full life cycle of software development & maintenance including requirements capturing, prototyping, design, implementation and testing.
- Very good knowledge of Cut Over and Release (Go-Live) activities and plans
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE AND SKILLS:
ERP Package: SAP R/3(ECC 7.4),Enhancements,Reports, ALV, BDC, LSMW, Dialog Programming, Data Dictionary, BADIs, Enhancement Spots UserExits, Web Dynpro, Workflows, SAP scripts,Smart Forms, RFC, Idoc, EDI, ALE, BAPI, FIORI, CDS Views SAP WEB IDE, PI.
HANA: Attribute, Analytical and Calculation Views. Upload of Data from csv, SLT, SAP HANA Studio, Analysis of Office
Programming Language: ABAP/4, ABAP for S/4 HANA, ABAP Objects, BW Reporting, C, C++
Operating Systems: Win 10, 8, 7, Win NT, DOS, UNIX and LINUX
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MS Access
Testing Tool: HP ALM, Web Coder, Test Director
Presentation; Negotiating; Facilitation.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
Sr. SAP Technical Consultant
- Architecting, design and develop the Interface strategy to move data from FSCM to FSRI using Confidential .AIM.
- Creating Mapping sheets for BP, Treaty, Claims, Accounts and Open Items after workshops with Business analysts.
- Created program to support data transfer and loading of BP, Treaty, Claims, Accounts and Open Items.
- Responsible for setup of EDT (External Data Transfer) tool for Business Partner data import. Loaded the Business Partners and then Unit Tested the Business Partners for Data Correctness.
- Performed Data Migration by setting up LSMW for Treaty, Policy, Claims, Accounts, FICA/FS-CD open items.
- Developed Custom ABAP programs to support conversion and SOX compliance.
- Developed complex interfaces using PI to send / receive data to Non-SAP Systems for BP module.
- Created FSRI claims in the legacy system using PI and consuming web services.
- Consuming web services using SOAP protocol.
- Developed reports to list all the open items based on different criteria’s like BP number, Claim Number, Document Number in FI.
- Developed report to list the payments which missed the due date in FI.
- Developed FI report with ALV output to list open items open on a key date.
- Developed FI-GL to People soft interface in which the data was retrieved from FI-GL system and passed to PeopleSoft.
- Developed FI report to display customer payment history using Webdynpro and Fiori.
- Developed program to reconcile data between FS-RI and FICA/FS-CD.
- Worked on the Bank interface program to meet client requirements.
- Developed various enhancements such as recon key grouping, retro transfer of accounting currency, adding of custom fields on Payment Specification screen, Deposit Bill.
- Developed integration between FSRI and FSCD by configuring the RI-CD interface.
- Added a custom field to the payment specification screen in FICA/FS-CD so that the payments can be grouped together.
- Developed an incoming cash report that provides a detailed view of all the incoming cash receipts through Wire/Check and subsequent allocation of this cash to different areas
- Developed report to update the net due date for FICA/FS-CD open items.
- Developed ABAP Code for BW extractors and Transformations
- Migration of ECC 7.40 to S/4 HANA 1709 by converting existing programs to CDS view and existing WebDynpro applications that can be now accessed via FIORI apps.
- Developed ODATA service to be consumed that would create treaties in the legacy system.
- Worked with HANA Studio to create Schemas and tables on S/4 HANA, attribute view, analytical view & Calculation views.
- Imported data through flat files into SAP HANA and created schema and required tables.
- Developed CDS views (Basic, Composite and Consumption) for customized reporting and search help for accounting data.
- Developed a posting report with CDS views and accessing it with Fiori Launchpad.
- Developed Claims report in WebDynpro and access it in Firoi Launchpad.
- Reporting, Accessing Analytical and Calculation views from office for Analysis.
- Converted the account creation standard screen to a Fiori app by limiting the number of input fields that are necessary of that set of users.
- Prepared enhancement, interface and conversion technical specification documents.
- Created programs for Schedule F reporting with output to display result in ALV and WINGS file format.
- Developed case management and sanction list reports for the GTS system.
- Implemented BADI’s for Treaty, Accounts and Claim module for various business requirements.
- Involved in executing, automating, debugging, error analysis and performance tuning of the programs and enhancements like the Carry Forward, Split Calc and Release, Workers Comp, P& E, Prorata and Cap close.
- Setup a 4-eye principle disbursement workflow process whereby 2 different people need to be involved in the disbursement process.
- Setup Workflow for notification of Underwriters on high-dollar claims or claims reserves
- Developed a report to get the claim details based on the Treaty number using Adobe Forms.
- Performed code review for the developments done by offshore team.
- Improve the performance for certain ABAP reports which took long execution time using runtime analysis tools.
- Managed the development related transports and applied the SAP notes.
- Supported the Integration test cycles, Dress Rehearsal and Cutover activities leading to a successful Go-Live.
- Managed a team of 10 plus people and provided technical advice to the development team and business analyst.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
SAP Technical Consultant
- Designed and coded a BDC program for open purchase orders of known vendor in Materials Management
- Designed billing, payment processing and disbursement program specifications based on business requirements.
- Developed ABAP/4 programs for extracting data from SAP tables (Vendor master, Purchase Orders, Invoices and remittance) to be transferred to vendors using non-SAP systems for reconciliation and their local use.
- Generated basic lists and interactive reports for information in MM/SD/QM/PP including Sales, Billing, Purchasing, Goods Received, Inspection Plan, and Batch Determination using ABAP/4 programs, Screen, Report Painter and Menu Painters. Used parameters, select-options and match codes to make the reports more friendly and intuitive for the user.
- Developed reports such as like PR(Purchase Requisition) analysis, PO(Purchase Order) Pricing details, where the user receives a list of pending export sales orders and to download inspection text.
- Developed Web dynpro ALV report to display revenue based on products.
- Customized the Smartform LE SHB DELNOTE for Deliver note.
- Customized the Smartform SF LB INVOICE for invoice.
SAP Technical Consultant
- Data Migration work related to Material Master and Excise Master Data which includes setting up the LSMW to upload data into the material master.
- Designed and coded a BDC program for Sales order that updated records in the sales order screen or will create new sales orders depending on the source data file from external systems.
- Developed Web dynpro ALV reports for Stock Overview which gives details of stock, PR to GR (Goods Receipt) cycle analysis, printing sales Order, Delivery Slip, Purchase Order, Accounts Receivable sub ledger aging by month basis, Balance Sheet - Asset / Liabilities by accounts.
- Created a Sales Order using BAPI with a Visual Basic front end.
- Developed User Exits, to automatically assign the order type with Purchase Order number while creating a PO.
- Generated various client specific Layout sets and form letters using SAP Script.
- Involved in modification of SAP scripts for Purchase orders and indents, Delivery notes, and Invoices according to customer needs.
- Modified existing layout sets for Purchase Order and GR using SAP Script.