- Over 09 years’ experience of IT experience includes Experience SAP FICO functional configuration, Strong development experience in GL, AR, AP, Assets Accounting modules, Cash Management.
- Extensive hands on experience in Financial Accounting (FI) include General Ledger (GL), Assets Accounting (AA), Account Payable (AP), Account Receivable (AR), and Transport Request (TR).
- SAP experience encompasses expertise in Implementing, Customizing, Configuring System upgrade, Integrating, Testing, End to End testing, End user training, Data migration and support of R/3 with different versions including ECC 6.0 and in phase like Cut - Over, Deliver, Go-live and Post Go-live.
- Worked in 3 Full cycle implementations using ASAP (Accelerated SAP) methodology with experience in all project phase - Business blue print, realization, Final preparation, Go-live and Support And post live production support, with documentation Strong development experience in GL, AP, AR, Assets Accounting module, Cash Management in the FI module and Profit Center Accounting (PCA), Product Costing and CO-PA modules in the CO module.
- Hands on experience in Unit Testing, Functional Testing, Interface Testing, Stress and User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Integration Testing.
- Controlling experience includes Cost Element Accounting, Cost center Accounting (CCA), Internal Orders, Profitability Analysis (COPA), Profit center Accounting (PCA) and consolidation.
- Configured and evaluated the cost centers, mapping with work centers, carried out product costing for varied materials including semi-finished, finished, co-products etc
- Worked in discrete manufacturing, production process industry (PP-PI) and repetitive manufacturing environment.
- Extensive work experience in the integration aspects of SD (Order to Cash), MM (Procure to Pay)
- Sound Knowledge in data migration from Legacy system to SAP system for Upgrade / new implementation / integration using LSMW
- Experienced in testing tools like Quality Center (QC), Quality Test professional (QTP) and load Runner.
- Experience in Manual, Automation and Performance Testing.
- Ability to work as a SAP techno-functional consultant with sound knowledge in ABAP Queries, Report Painter and Report Writer
- Demonstrated leadership ability to resolve issue, drive projects, and meet deadlines, motivated to develop successful solutions.
- SAP FI-LA (Financial Lease Accounting with CRM
- Provided business users with reports to analysis and make business decisions as requested.
- Excellent ability to work independently and team environments with developed organizational skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
ERP: SAP R/3 Version 4.7, ECC 6.0
SAP: Enterprise Structure Definitions and
Assignments:FI-G/L Accounting, FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-Bank Accounting, FI-Asset Accounting, FI-Travel Management, Treasury ManagementCO-Cost Center Accounting, CO-Profit Center Accounting, COPA
Development Tools: LSMW, Report Painter, Report Writer
Accounting package: Tally 9.0
Operating Systems: MacOS, Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
Applications: MS Office Suite, DataStream, MS Visio, Photoshop
SAP FI/CO Configuration Consultant
- SAP FI/CO/PP Consultant During this assignment I worked on various activities including support, enhancement projects and go-lives.
- Defined data fields for PP master data such as Material master, BOM, Work center, and Routing.
- Defined settings for transactional data, functionalities such as material requirement planning (MRP).
- Worked on assignment of fields to selection groups in master data, defined the data field properties.
- Prepared As-Is documents, performed workshops to demonstrate configured functionalities.
- Defined PP and PS security requirements, maintained authorization profiles, activity groups/roles, and user maintenance.
- Worked to standardize procurement and finance processes, master data, and reporting across various lines of business; as a part of project team.
- Designed and Configured the Vendor Master Data, Vendor Group, Vendor Field Status, Vendor and Customer Master Data.
- Configured Payment Methods, Payments Terms, House Bank, Bank Accounts for AP,
- AR - Dunning process, Interest calculation.
- Create various payment terms as per the client specific requirements for Accounts payable.
- Configure customer and vendor clearing with each other.
- Assign tolerance group for customers and vendors.
- Assigned Number Ranges for Documents, Vendors and Customers, reconciliation Accounts for Vendors and Customers.
- Prepared End User Manuals and Training Material and provided training to end users.
- Gathered business requirement and created functional specifications for business-critical projects.
- Experience in conducting end user training on various SAP R/3 modules
- Prepared Functional specifications based on User requirement specifications.
- Manual unit and integration testing of General posting of Down payment, Invoices, Down payment clearing and payments for vendors.
- Involved in Asset Accounting Configuration, configured asset classes, GL integration, chart of depreciation, group assets, depreciation area, depreciation key, calculation key, valuation, acquisitions and retirements. Configuration of Assets under Construction, and also helped in monthly account settlements.
- Configured Account Receivable, House Banks, Bank Accounts.
- Involved in the creation and conversion of assets from the legacy system using LSMW, posting asset acquisitions, asset transfers (Intra Company and Inter Company) and asset retirements (with revenue/without revenue)
- Creation of various Payment terms as per the client specific requirement for Accounts Payables.
- Creation of vendor accounts, number ranges and its assignment to account group.
- Maintained various combination of Net Tax base and Net Discount base in company code global parameters.
- Created Assets, Cost Centers, Profit Centers, Internal Orders and GL accounts to be used in account assignment while creating purchase orders.
- Created new procedure for parallel accounting, merged various FL ledgers, worked on new G/l migrating special ledger or profit center.
- Experience on document splitting, parallel valuation.
- New General Ledger Accounting Integration of managerial and financial accounting, including segment reporting Configured for leading ledger to add various scenarios like cost center update, profit center update, segment and defined additional currencies such as Hard currency and group currency for leading ledger in New GL.
- Created an append structure comprising of several fields which are populated through user-exit to process Sales Orders list.
- Was part of Unit testing, System integration testing and User acceptance testing(UAT).
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, ASAP Methodology, Controlling, FI-AP, FI-AR, Banking, MM Integration, Taxes, LSMW, Credit/Debit Memo, FBZP, Testing.
Confidential, Lake Forest, IL
SAP FICO Configuration Consultant
- Define/assign chart of accounts, account groups, retained/earnings account,
- Customizing General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivables and Accounts payable.
- Creation of various Payment terms as per the client specific requirements for Accounts
- Functional testing, regression testing, and integration testing, and User Acceptance
- Create/maintain customer/vendor account groups, number ranges and its assignment to accounts groups, customer/vendor master records, document types and its number ranges, validations, terms of payment, incoming payment, interest calculation, open item processing and clearing, Dunning and Dunning run...
- Configured Lock Box Process Worked on Electronic Bank Statement, Lockbox for clearing open items of Vendor and Customers. EBS file formats include BAI2 and BAI1 and Lockbox file formats include NACHA format.
- Configured global settings for Electronic bank statements, Created Account Symbols,
- Posting rules created and assigned business transactions for manual bank statements.
- Defined variants for manual bank statements. Maintained the FSCM Modules like
- Configuration of lockbox, file formats, cash management position, bank statement processing, posting rules for automatic account assignment
- For Asset accounting configured and customized organizational structure, country specific settings, Depreciation Areas, Asset classes, Account determinations, Screen layout rules and depreciation keys.
- Manual testing of General posting and Parked Documents.
- Participated in simulating Year End Closing Processes to carry forward balances to the next period and generating Financial Statements by using best business practices that meet GAAP Guidelines for control reasons. Basic Setting for Controlling.
- Involved in Creation of Automatic creation of Primary Cost Elements for Direct postings from other modules to CO and Secondary Cost elements for within co postings like for
- Activity types, settlements and Assessments.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, ASAP Methodology, Controlling, Project Systems, AP, AR, Banking, ACH, Lockbox, MM Integration, LSMW, Product Costing (PC), Project Profile, Testing
Confidential, Saint Louis, MO
Sr. SAP FI Consultant
- Created FI-GL for uploading master data and configured chart of accounts, accounts group, number ranges, field status groups, fiscal year variants, posting periods.
- Created reconciliation account for FI-AR and FI-AP, and configured master data for uploading and maintaining such as creation of account groups, number ranges and manual and automatic payment configuration.
- Created house banks, bank accounts and check deposits payments, and clearing.
- Defined tolerance groups, and maintained recurring entries.
- Defined a separate layout for one-time vendor account and customer account.
- Configured settings in the FI-AR/FI-AP for currency exchange rate and valuation.
- Configured FI-AA and created asset classes and account determinations, group assets, asset under construction, asset acquisitions, transfer and retirement. Defining asset master record and sub assets. Configured chart of depreciation areas and depreciation keys.
- Sent from gentle remainders letters to legal notices to customers whose accounts were past due using dunning.
- Configured of FI-CO and maintained number ranges for planning and defining primary and secondary cost elements.
- Created cost centers and cost center groups. Defined different activity types and statistical key figures, settings for allocation of costs among cost objects with different methods like assessments, distributions and reposting.
- Completing essential Month End and Year End Activities.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, AP, AR, Electronic Bank Statement (EBS), FI-GL Configuration, Controlling, Asset Accounting, Credit/Debit Memo, Month end closing activities.
Confidential, Houston, TX
SAP FI/CO Consultant
- Configured FI-GL Master records, and unique number ranges to document types.
- Created Vendor and Customer Master Records, tolerance limits, Payment terms and Payment methods.
- Configured FI-GL transactions for business processes such as posting, parking, reversals and month end closings.
- Maintained house banks, bank FI-GL structure with various banks clearing accounts, check lots for the bank accounts and reason codes for voided checks.
- Configured settings in the FI-AP/FI-AR, such as house bank, bank accounts, ranking order, manual outgoing/incoming payments, automatic payment program, terms of payment, dunning, interest calculation country specific and company code specific payments methods, grouping payments as per due date.
- Created FI-AR module, customer account groups, number ranges, field status and tolerance groups, also created customer master data.
- Created FI-AP module, vendor account groups, number ranges, field status, also created vendor master data.
- Configured profit center accounting maintained the basic setting, created hierarchy, dummy profit center, profit center master data, profit center groups, activity types.
- Customized the regular vendors as well as one time vendor master records.
- Configured of MM module and SD module.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
FICO/PP Consultant/ Support project
- Worked as a dispatcher to perform day to day operations and submit daily tracker to the team leader.
- Configured routing determination, MRP plant parameters, MRP groups, MRP types, lot size calculation, planned orders and movement types.
- Configured Production scheduling profile, Production Order Types and Automatic Purchase Requisitions from MRP and Goods Movements.
- Worked with middleware team (Web methods) to send the IDOCs from truth of source (SAP) to different destinations as required by Client.
- Configured Demand management plant parameters such as MRP groups, MRP controllers, MRP types, and lot-sizing procedure.
- Performed analysis on shop floor activities as per business process, configured and executed functions such as order creation, order release, availability check, shop floor papers, order confirmation, and order information system.
- Collaborated with project systems team, assisted with definition and configuration of PS master data, project definition, work breakdown structure (WBS), WBS elements, Network, Network activities.
- Reviewed and advised on proposed data design additions, structural changes, value determinations, standards and conventions on systems.
- Assisted in ad-hoc/ cross-functional projects requiring master data expertise
- Maintain Finance master data repository for DuPont globally.
- Worked in a global environment and has very good understanding of creating data in different languages and different formats as per the requirements.
- Configured House Bank, Bank Master Records, Bank Accounts, Bank Key, Mapping bank Accounts to GL accounts, Check Lot, Configuration of Automatic Payment programme.
- Worked on Vendor Account Groups, Number Ranges, Vendor master data, Payment Methods, Invoice Posting, Credit Memo
- Worked on Customer Account Group, Number Ranges, Customer Master Data, Payment Methods, Invoice Posting, and Credit Memo.
- Worked in development testing and production environments in SAP.
- Perform weekly quality checks within the team and maintain a log to improve quality in day to day operation.
- Experience in all integration points between FI and MM, SD
- Experienced in configuring plant, shipping point, Sales organization, division distribution channel and other SD Module related configurations.
- Develop SOP (standard operating procedures) and training materials.
- Involved in pilot process and data transfer for Finance master data maintenance.
- Worked with vendors, customers and requestors to resolve issues and rectifying errors in data maintenance.
- Uploading mass loads into SAP using LSMW.
- Good understanding of transport of data from development to production via transports.
Environment: SAP ECC 4.7, AP, AR, Electronic Bank Statement (EBS), FI-GL Configuration, Controlling, Asset Accounting, Credit/Debit Memo, Month end closing activities.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
SAP FI Consultant/ Implementation/Support
- Configured vendor account groups, vendor tolerance limits and configured system for cash discounts.
- Configured customer tolerance limits, customized payment terms and configured the settings for down payments in accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Configured Automatic payment program (APP) for vendor outgoing payments including partial payment configuration, check management and check printing.
- Created reconciliation accounts for vendors and customers.
- Worked on functional specifications of FRICE Objects.
- Defined Tolerance Groups, Tolerances for Employees, Customers and Vendors and Maintained Initial settings for Recurring Entries.
- Set up the Integration of FI with MM and SD through Automatic Account Assignment.
- Configured House Banks, Bank Accounts, GL structure, Posting Rules for Automatic Assignment.
- Processing invoicesby3-waymatching.
- Processing invoicesby2waymatching.
- Handledgenericmail boxwherein respond to thevendor issuesthrough-mails.
- Supported calls from vendors and resolve their issues.
- Maintain accounts payable forGE (GE water and processtechnologies).
- Maintain errorlogfor error invoices forGE (GEwater and process technologies).
- Follow up on error or incomplete invoices as per SOP and resolved with ASAP methodologies.
- Worked on clearing vendor outstanding balances.
- Worked on GR & IR issues to collect GR documents and helped in maximum discount capture from vendors.
- Performing Automatic payment run.
Environment: SAP ECC 4.7, AP, AR, FI-GL Configuration, Controlling, Asset Accounting, Credit/Debit Memo, Month end closing activities.