- Over 11 years of experience as a SAP BASIS/Neweaver consultant.
- Have been part of Global teams supporting business running across the globe for international clients.
- Experience in Leading teams across geographies and technologies.
- Hands on experince with SAP BW on HANA 1.0.85
- Experince in version upgrading to ECC6 using methodologies like performance optimized and NZDM (near zero down time).
- Specialize in SAP performance analysis and tuning and provided solutions various complex performance issues for various clients.
- Specialize in SAP solution manager and related functions.
- Completed end to end Data Center migartion project.
- Experience in installation and configuration new dimension products like SAP BI, Business Objects, SAP CRM, SAP MII and SAP FIORI.
- Wide experience in BASIS support activities including various go - live supports, House keeping activities, System maintenance, Support packs, add-on tools, trouble shooting, Memory, Performance tuning for AS ABAP.
- Knowledge in maintaining, trouble shooting AS JAVA related issues and activities
- Knowledge in supporting new dimension products such as CRM,XI, PI and BI
- Other Skills /s/ of Professional Institutes
Senior Basis consultant - SAP support
- Day to day support ensuring smooth running of all SAP systems and Also working on user incidents
- Administration and support of various SAP HANA systems in Confidential landsape
- Support SAP Solution manager functions such as CHARM, and End to end monitoring.
- Speical support for the critica SAPl HCM systems for monthend, yearend and payroll processing
- Periodic analysis of EWA and preemptive planning for various outages
- IT service management using HP-Service management solution.
- Provide L2 and L3 support on incidents working with the offshore Basis team
- Coordinating Change cycles, and Annual periodic maintenances throughout the year
- Feasibility and compatibility study for new product implementation in existing landscape
- Creating project plan and setting milestones and go live dates
- Design and sizing of the system.
- Coordination with infrastructure teams for H/Wdelivery
- Installation of the actual product using SWPM and performing all the post installation tasks
- Coordination with Database team for DB monitoring setup
- Updating products and systems in solution manager (New solution profile)
- Updating system data in service market place
- Coordination with SAP support for various issues arising in configuration phase.
- Supporting the corresponding functional teams during their configuration and testing phases
- Go live and post golive support
- Studying current DC layout. Preparing the plan and identifying milestones for migration
- Creating and finalizing migration strategy for various systems such as R/3, BI, GRC & Solution manager
- Coordinate with the storage and OS build team for delivery of the servers on the new Datacenter
- Migration of data from Old DC to new through SRDF swing frame
- Startup of database and SAP in the new hosts in the client datacenter
- Taking care of SAP build activities both ABAP and JAVA stacks once SRDF is mounted.
- Installation of SAPROUTER in the new datacenter
- Installation of TIDAL agent for job scheduling.
- Assisting of migration of jobs from TIVOLI to TIDAL scheduler.
- VINTELA (directory/authentication service) integration with SAP
- Modification of system data in service market place.
- Trouble shooting various database related issues during migration and build.
- Coordination in testing various interfaces (SAP and legacy)
- Supporting functional testing in the migrated systems.
- Mock cutover planning and execution
- Planning and end to end coordination for actual cutover.
- Updating solution profiles in Solutionmanager.
- Feasibility study for upgrade from current version (4.7C - web as 6.2 UC) to (ECC6 EHP 7 - NW 7.4)
- Research and analysis on oracle upgrade from ORACLE 10.2.04 to ORACLE 11.2.03
- Upgrade roadmap, change management and contingency planning
- Execution of ORACLE upgrade to 11.2.03 using DBUA
- Project definition in maintenance optimizer
- Execution of version upgrade to ECC6 EHP7 using software update manager (SUM) using performance optimized method
- Performed version upgrade through NZDM (near zero down time method)
- BI specific preparations for Confidential .
- Post upgrade interface connectivity testing and BI load testing support.
- Trouble shooting various upgrade related issues
- Installation of PANAYA tool and weekly code extraction and updating to PANAYA support.
- Testing coordination with various functional teams.
- Coordination with SAP support at various stages of the production
- Sustain support during the upgrade.
- Mock and production go-live planning and execution
- Day to day production support. Maintaining a stable production environment.
- Execution of BCV copy and managing production outage based on business request
- Performing System refresh for R/3 and BI environments
- Incident management for SAP issues
- Coordinating changes with Confidential and EMC team
- Ticket reporting using service now and SAP service desk
- Annual and ad-hoc table space reorganization for both R/3 and BI
- Manual table space management, growth estimation and pre-emptive actions
- Providing L2 and L3 support for various SAP incidents.
- Sizing and planning for PI 7.3 implementation (non AEX)
- Completed migration of the development systems well ahead of schedule.
- Successfully completed the Oracle 11.2.3 upgrade.
- First version upgrade from R/3 4.7c to ECC6 EHP7
- Planned and Sized the PI 7.3 system
Lead CRM/BI support
- Trouble shooting various end-user incidents, performance issues, response time issues during peak production hours.
- Support pack update R/3 4.6C
- BO XI R3 installation and initial configuration.
- SIZING for CRM6.0 using quick-sizer
- Installation and configuration of CRM6.0.
- Configuration of CRM Internet sales (ISA), CRM complaint system (CC).
- Installation of add-on tools (VIRSA NH and HR 5.3) for GRC implementation
- BI7 installation and configuration
- BI portal - ABAP connectivity and configuration
- Configured the SLD for CRM and BI landscape.
- TMS configuration and administration
- Creation of CMS tracks for NWDS deployments
- Administration of TRFC and QRFC form various data sources
- Post system refresh activities for various systems.
- Client administration
- Trouble shooting various BI process chain/extraction issues
- BI user query performance improvement activities
- BO XI R2 and BO XI R3 system monitoring and support
- ALE administration and Monitoring and reprocessing of inbound and outbound I-docs for various interfaces
- Database maintenance including table space administration, backup monitoring, table re-organization, statistics update for tables and re-indexing.
- Installation and configuration of Red-Wood batch scheduler.
- Performing Client copy (Local/Remote) and Client openings for the different environments.
- Workload analysis, SAP buffer monitoring and tuning, CPU and memory utilization check for consistencies, archive logs, edit and maintain profile parameters DB02, DB12, DB13. RZ10, RZ11.
- Creation and maintenance of printers / Label printers thorough Sentinel server, administration spool request, spool controller through SPAD
- Daily Performance Monitoring of all Production Environments like Monitoring the work process SM50, background jobs, switching operation modes SM63, Deleting old lock entries, Checks the System Logs to ensure everything is running smooth, review cancelled transport logs & terminated updates this includes all housekeeping activities.
- Analyzing and Resolving ABAP Dumps/Runtime Errors of Unusual Nature by researching through OSS Notes & and trace ST05.
- Performing kernel upgrades, SPAM updates, Support Packages, Add-Ons, EHP’s
- Perform Database operations like table space administration, Checking Database Performances, managing database growth size of Table spaces, Archive Logs, DB check, DB verify, monitoring performance, etc.
- Support for all AS- Java instances ( Process integration and HR system)
- Creation and maintenance of solution profiles in Solution manager, Syncing solutions from Solution manager to the SLD server.
- Periodic analysis of all early watch reports for all production servers. Triggering of EWA as per requirement.
- Monitoring of daily BI process chains and first level analysis on BI system performance.
- PI queues monitoring thorough RWB
- Administration of Live Cache using LC10 and Live cache admin.