- Over 10 years of professional experience in Project Management and Consulting leading Full Life Cycle Financial Planning and Consolidation Implementations in SAP BPC, BW & S/4HANA (FI - CO).
- In-depth knowledge of Financial Planning and Consolidation processes.
- Extensive experience in programs and projects management and thorough understanding of the quality assurance, configuration management, and change control processes in accordance with SAP ASAP methodology
- Experience in SAP HANA data modeling (Attribute View, Analytic view and Calculationview), Data Provisioning using SLT and BODS replication.
- Worked on SAP HANA Security including User mangement, Roles and Privileges
- Worked extensively on Migration Projects from SAP BPC 5.xM/ OLS4.2/Hyperion/ESSBASE to BPC HANA/SAP BPC 7.5 NetWeaver/ BPC 10 MS.
- Worked on Installation of SAP BPC 7.0,10 NM/M versions on a multiple application server environment intended for wide delivery to a number of different clients, worked through bugs and limitations inherent in the software.
- Extensively worked in SAP Reports, BDC, LSMW, Smart-forms, Interfaces, SAP Script, Conversions, Menu Painter, BADIs, User Exits, Dialog programming, Data Dictionary and ABAP query.
- Expertise in creating DTS/SSIS Packages for Data Migration from several sources like SQL Server 2000/2005, UDB DB2 and Flat file
SAP BPC Embedded Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0 EHP 7, SAP S/4HANA 1503,1605
- Solution Architect/Team Lead (managed 5 technical consultants) with SAP BW 7.4/BPC 10.1 Embedded Planning Experience and successfully completed one full implementation of BPC 10.1 Embedded on HANA.
- Leveraged the existing SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW) application’s integrated planning models and used optimized planning functions in SAP HANA.
- Worked on Designing Embedded Planning Objects (Info Providers,Aggregation Levels, Filter, Planning Function, Planning Sequence) for Revenue Planning, Plan cost for Profit Center/Cost Center to retract back to Simple Finance to be visible on Profit Center/Cost Center Reports, Sales & Product Lines Planning.
- Designed Embedded Input Queries and Reports
- Configured basic GL/AR/AP/CO & Asset Accounting Principle setting in SAP S/4HANA 1605
- Loaded Master Data GL, Customer and Vendor data through LSMW and GL/AR/AP/CO Transactional Data through BDC & BODS.
- FSV (Financial Statement Version) for five company code.
- Environment: SAP HANA 1.0 SP8/9
- Designed and created HANA Calculation views:
- Calculation View created for Reporting: CostCenterActivityTypePlanActualTotals, CustomerSalesAreaData & FinancialStatementVariant
SAP BPC Consultant
Environment: BPC 10.1 NW /BW 7.4/ECC 6.0 EP 7
- Ran through the FP&A BPC 10 Integration Testing in QA.
- Validated all the ECC Reports to that of BW/BPC 10, for Actual Reporting data and Forecasting data.
- Identified issues that came up with refrence to Master Data/ Transaction data Loads.
- Worked on InputForm with add new line with Dimnesion member selector, that could forecast data at Account GRP parent level.
- Worked on Financial Planning Reports that could be run as a Free Form for the entire organization using Axis overide technique.
- Created Block supression work around for the existing HR & Income Statement template.
- Created a VB script that could migrate all the EV old formulas to new EPM formulas.
SAP BPC Architect
Environment: BPC 10.1 NW/ HANA 1.0 SP7/BW 7.4
- Worked on Migrating the Historic Data from Hyperion to SAP BPC for year .
- Created a Map & Format Program that could do the mapping conversion of extract file from Hyperion to an import file into SAP BPC.
- Ran all the consolidation functions over the imported Data and validated the Reports.
- Created BADI for RMI BANK RECLASS and CALC ANNINT that could regenerate annulized interest calculation results and details.
- Completed the BPC Journal Upload through BADI BPC JRNL UPLOAD
- Created BADI TRADE BS RECLASS for Unsettled Trade Balance Sheet Reclassification
Confidential, Plano TX
SAP BPC Architect
Environment: Data Services (BODS) 4, SQL Server 2008, SAP ECC /BPC 10.1 NW/ HANA 1.0 SP7
- Configured the entire Consolidation System for Coparts Financial Statements.
- Configured BPC Master Data Update process that could be run through Package Link in BPC to update Dimensions Account, Cost Center, Cost center and Profit Center.
- Worked on fixing and creating many EPM reports that were needed by the business.
- Worked on 20-F form template in Disclosure Management.
- Import actual content of 20-F chapters into the structure.
- Worked as Solution Architect for SAP HANA Pilot project where HANA was used as Sidecar scenario for improving the performance of SAP ECC operations.Used new RDA(Redirected Database Access) approach for performance improvement.
- Created SAP HANA Information Models for Finance.
- Daily Currency Conversion was required as SAP BPC would get balance only on a monthly level, worked on setting up daily currency conversion on the HANA back end Calculated Measure to do the currency Translation, worked on getting all the Master Data, Transactional Data and Currency Tables from SAP using SLT, Non-SAP JDE system data was brought in using BODS Jobs, which is being executed by the Info Package in BW.
- Developed SAP HANA Calculation Views for components of Consolidation and assisted in the analysis of reporting requirements, conduct fit/gap and post-implementation support.
- Developed testing scripts and performed UAT on SAP net weaver portal using Test ID's for developers, super users, and end users.
- Helped in Migrating HANA content from development, testing environment to Production environment using delivery units.
- Created Universes on top of HANA calculation views and developed the Webi reports and dashboards using IDT (Information design tool).
SAP BPC Architect
Environment: SAP BPC 10 NW, SAP BI 7.3/7.4, SAP HANA 1.0 SP7
- Technically worked on Architecture of Applications of BPC and reports on EPM 10.
- Worked on getting GL Balances into BW Cube BOFC01 using standard Data Source FI GL 10.
- Used the BPC Packages that could do the automated Master Data/Hierarchy load and Transactional load from BW system.
- Worked on getting Balances into ECC using BAPI for the Entity that were not in the ECC System so that when a single package is run the entire data for all the entities flow instead of a manual process that was done by business users before.
- Configured the BPC Objects on the Currency Conversion, IC Eliminations, Business Process Flow, EMP Reports and other BPC Object
- Manually reconciled loaded balances to that of ECC and worked on getting the consolidation process run for the months of
- Worked with the Publication team on Disclosure Management.
- Annual Report generated from the IFRS KIT Disclosure Management .
- Created additional WorkFlows that were needed.
- Generated the Final Version of Annual Report including the statement of financial position in Disclosure Management.
Confidential, Universal City, CA
SAP BPC Consultant
Environment: SAP BPC 7.5 MS SP09
- Lead the Installation of SAP BPC 7.5 SP09 Upgrade.
- Lead team on and off shore in Migration SAP BPC 7.5 SP06 system to SAP BPC 7.5 09
- Worked on the 3 issues in Production
Confidential, Nashua, NH
SAP Functional BPC Architect
Environment: SAP BPC 7.0 MS, SAP BPC 10 MS
- Worked on the complete Installation of SAP BPC 10 SP4 Version on the Production Box.
- Worked with the Windows Team in getting the Windows Server 2008 R2 Server 64-bit OS installed.
- Captured the Installation Step by Step procedure on an Excel document which included the hardware requirement, Pre Installation Prerequisites and Post-Installation steps.
- Completed the parallel testing with the Dev. Box for a month end close for all the SAP BPC objects.
- Created LegalApp for the consolidated purpose to work the Financial Reports such as Balance Sheet and Income Statement in three months’ time.
- Developed Customer Currency Translation Stored Procedure on backend SQL Server for the Currency Translation from local currency CNY, TWD to reporting currency USD so that it could include all the business requirements.
- Developed IC Elimination Stored Procedure that would eliminate based on the Inter Company Accounts that resided in ELIM data source and was run on SQL Server, it included all the additional plugs that were required to show the right values on the Balance Sheet and Income statements.
- Created a Plug that would do the calculation on the fly to Balance the Asset/liabilities on the Balance Sheet.
- Completed the entire task of consolidation reporting alone which involved Requirement gathering, Development and Testing Parallel.
Confidential, Rutland, VT
SAP BPC/IP Architect
Environment: SAP BPC 7.5 NW, SAP BI/IP 7.0
- Created a Project Plan to Migrate all the IP/BEx to BPC application.
- Converted all the IP calculations that were in Planning function type FOX and Exit were converted to dimension formula and Script Logic, Dimension Logics and Excel report fomulas.
- All the tool functionalities setting on IP/BEx Query such as Analysis functions, Calculated key figures, Aggregation, drilldown and flexible query views were accomodated in BPC.
- Carrying out Budget Formulation and Layout: multiple layouts (excel-based & web-based) for Personnel budget, capital budget, and other budget, support top-down and bottom-up planning
- Carrying out Version Management: track budget versions (current, submitted, approved, and final), manage workflow process.
- Carrying out Summary: alternative hierarchies for budget summary
- Carrying out Reporting and Auditing
- Trained Business users on BPC Administration Overview, Business Process Flows, Business Rules, Security and BPC Reporting Framework
Confidential, Providence, RI
SAP BPC Functional Architect
Environment: SAP BPC 7.5 NW, SAP BI 7.0, SEM BPS
- Gathered the business requirements for the suitability implementation SAP BPC 7.5NW solution for a unified performance measurement solution.
- Created Input Schedules with VB functionalities.
- Worked on Currency Conversion Script Logic that could do the FX Translation for Entities doing transaction in more than 2 currencies.
- Participated in creating a Compressive Financial Planning for the entire organization which included Sales, Rates and Jackpots.
- Mapped key figures of SAP BW Cubes Sales/Finance into New Dimension based on the Account ranges to SAP BPC 7.0 NW, so that it could get all the key figure values in Finance/Sales BPC Cube.
Confidential, Mason, OH
SAP BPC Consultant
Environment: SAP BPC 7.5 MS SP3
- Worked for the Itelligence Implementation team for a 4 weeks assignment to finish up the new requirement that came in weeks before the Confidential date.
- Interacted with the Business user in getting the requirement narrowed down and wrote the Functional Specification for Confidential (Itelligence Team)
- Document the Present GSC Logic; highlight the sections in the Logic that needs to be updated in the GSC Logics as per the Elimination Excel Sheet.
- Wrote the Test Scenario to check the updates in the Logic
- Updated the Logic and documented it.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
SAP BPC Lead
Environment: OutlookSoft 4.2, SAP BPC 7.0 MS SP3
- Helped the client in Avoiding Hyperion Licensing and support costs by architecting the Retail Cube so that it could include all the functionalities that were possible in ESSBASE Hyperion Cubes
- Worked over a lot of pain point of reporting with Hyperion such as inconsistent currency rates used in Hyperion and no Master Data trace features available, data can be changed in Hyperion with no audit trail, this not only affects data integrity but is a compliance risk as well.
- Developed the Accounts, Entity dimension and Logics in SAP BPC with all the functionalities in ESSBASE/Hyperion such as Outline (Aggregation Type(+,-,~)/Line Types(Two pass/Dynamic Calc/TB Average)
- Installed SAP BPC 7.0 SP6 in a multi-application server environment.
- Worked on over 150 different Two pass formulas that were present in Hyperion/ESSBASE converted them in dimension logic, advance Logic and Stored procedures, these account formulas were of type Impact business formulas.
- Worked on stored procedures to run various allocation logic and calculations that were not possible using Advanced Logic
- Upgrade Project OutLookSoft 4.2 to SAP BPC 7.0 SP3
- Create Dimensions for FPA Cube
- Create Applications for FPA Cube
- Create Logic/ Calculations for FPA Cube
- Migrated DTS packages to SSIS packages
- Load and Validate Data for FPA Cube
- Test Reports and Input Schedules for FPA Cube
- Set up Security for FPA Cube
- Define Work Status for FPA Cube
- Develop Business Process Flows for FPA Cube
- Enable BPC Audit for FPA Cube
- Journals - Requirements and setup, Entering Journals and Journal Reporting
- Regression testing to make sure all the reports, scripts, business logic and also loads with the DM run perfectly for FPA CUBE
Confidential, St Louis, Mo
SAP BPC Lead
Environment: SAP BPC 5.x M /SAP BPC 7.0 Net Weaver, SAP BI
- Lead the team in conducting the very first Installation of SAP BPC 7.0MS version on a multiple application server environment intended for wide delivery to a number of different clients, worked through bugs and limitations inherent in the software.
- AppSets,Applications,Dimensions,Security,Web Admin parameters,Audit,Comments,Reports and Input Schedules (some manual work done)
- Created Dimensions for Finance/HCM Cubes
- Created Applications Finance/HCM Cubes with similar functionalities to that of SAP 7.0 M Cube
- Migrated HCM Logic/Finance Calculations from SAP BPC to BPC NetWeaver
- Created all Data Architect packages in BPC Netweaver for HCM/Finance Cubes
- Load and Validate Data into Finance/HCM Cube
- Set up Security on Finance/HCM Cube
- Develop Business Process Flows for Finance Cube
- Enable BPC Audit
- Worked on Architecting and Configuring effect multi-site, multi-period, multi-currency load for budgets that could not be done with the existing SAP/Peoplesoft system.
- Set up of two tier organizational hierarchy, consolidation of business rule, validation, inter-company elimination, and currency translation.
- Created Balance sheet, Cash flow Shedules and Reports for planning and forcasting
- Worked on Cash Flow Logic and Balance Sheet Logic using Advanced logic and executed them using data Architect Custom Packages.
- Normal Movement add Cashflow Caluclation Using Advanced LOGIC Reverse Movement add Cashflow Caluclation Using Advanced LOGIC Calculate the Retained Earnings Roll Forward Amount updated MDX dimension Logic