- 7+ years of IT experience on SAP R/3, ECC, SD, MM, FI, HR, FS - PM (Policy Management), ABAP, OOABAP, Design patterns, Workflows, Good knowledge on SAP UI5/FIORI, S/4 HANA, CDS Views, Net Waver Gateway and OData services building, SAP WEB IDE, Java Script, HTML5/CSS3, XML and REST Web services.
- Worked in Confidential for 1.5 year on SAP-UI5/ABAP/ODATA.
- Worked on SAP Leonardo development as well.
- Worked on Sales Order, Production Order, Purchase Orders, PP, MM, and QM module.
- Heavily worked on ABAP RICE-FW objects, Report Programming, Data Migration, Screen Programming, SmartForms, Adobe forms, Workflows, Customer & User exits, Database Updates, Enhancements Frameworks (implicit & explicit) BADI’s, BAPI’s.
- Experience working on both inbound, outbound interfaces and XML files.
- Strong experience in OO programming, Persistence class, Interface, Abstract Class, Design Patterns - Singleton Classes, Factory Class, Façade, Observer, Abstract Factory and singleton factory.
- Thorough knowledge of the software development life cycle SDLC.
- Consulting knowledge and experience in evaluating customer requirements, and SAP Solution and Architecture approaches.
- Good Technical and Analytical skills and experience in leading the TEAM.
- Proactive, flexible, result-driven, with a “can do” attitude
- Experienced in gathering user requirements, working with functional teams and developing technical specifications. Actively involved in two full life cycle SAP implementations.
- Curiosity and agile learning of new technical components and concepts.
- Expertise in code review and code inspector check and syntax check.
- Having good experience in analysis, design, and development, reviewing and testing of various business applications.
- Good documentation skills in developing Technical specifications and standards.
- Time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Good SAP production support skills, experienced in using Debugger, Runtime Analysis and issue resolution, Performance Tuning,
- Can work in a self-directed environment and be committed to results.
- Good communication & training skills, Excellent team player,
SAP ABAP consultant.
SAP Version: SAP FS-PM 5.3, HANA
- Experience on HANA in Memory Database development.
- Extensive experience on using HANA Developer Studio and Eclipse IDE for HANA.
- Experience with SAP HANA Data Provisioning using SAP LT Replication Server (SLT)
- Experience with SAP HANA data modeling using Attribute View, Analytic View, and Calculation View.
- Good exposure on AMDP (ABAP managed database procedures) in HANA Studio.
- Experience with SAP HANA programming including SQL, SQL Script, and CE Script.
- Experience with SAP HANA Administration including managing schemas, data model objects, import/export content, security including User Management, Roles, and Privileges.
- Implementation experience and knowledge of SAP reporting for different functional areas such as Finance, Supply Chain, and Sales
- Proven experience with reporting specially handling complex scenario’s using joins, ABAP and SQL
- Supporting Indonesia MSIG IDN FS-PM Project.
- Working on the defects, which raised by the clients.
- Working on SAP OOABAP
- Design Patterns - Singleton Classes, Factory Class, Façade, MVC, Observer, Proxy, Abstract Factory and singleton factory.
- Persistence class, Interface, Abstract Class.
- PBT, BTX and IFBC Configuration, RAM/ RI integration.
- Master policy and Slave policy.
- Creation of Policy using upload program.
- Creation of eCargo policies by using WEBUI.
- Creating coinsurance template and consuming while creation of policy.
- Creating sample application and using while creation of policy.
IT associate consultant.
SAP Version: S4HANA Cloud/SAP UI5/Fiori
- Developed the new UI5 app by using the OData services and cloud connector.
- Maintaining the UI5 app and adding the new feature to it based on the requirement.
- Debugging the issue in the frontend (UI5) and backend (ECC).
- Good exposure in using SAP Web IDE, SAP UI5 libraries and MVC Architecture.
- Scaffolding & namespace, Using SAP UI5 SDK documentation, API’s and controls.
- Worked on XML, HTML, JS and JSON views.
- Experience in property, aggregation and element binding.
- Worked on JSON, XML and resource model.
- Experience on formatter and expressions while displaying the data in views.
- Troubleshooting the cloud connector whenever the data is not accessible.
- Experience in adding OData service in SAP Web IDE and using in UI5 and FIORI.
- Good experience in consuming OData services from SAP Web IDE.
- Worked on NW Gateway Model design, OData services, CRUD operations and operational queries.
- Worked on Model provider classes, runtime Data provider classes.
- Worked on OData services and REST web services.
SAP ABAP Technical Consultant
SAP Version: SAP R/3 ECC 6.0
- Done Enhancement to pick the excise group and series group automatically based on sales area, shipping point, plant and customer in J1IIN (Program: SAPMJ1IIN include MJ1IINF01).
- Added extra Tab in T-Code CJ20N, added custom fields to select the Mail receipts, and triggered mail by using the OOPS ABAP coding.
- Developed a Barcode label for the invoice to paste on the product using the smart form.
- Developed a RFC to change the sales order by using the BAPI SALESORDER CHANGE.
- Material master creation by using the BAPI MATERIAL SAVEDATA.
- Done enhancement to send a mail to authorized person whenever the sales order created.
- Developed a RFC to create an inbound delivery by using the ASN number.
- Done enhancement to create a billing document while doing PGI.
- Developed a smart form at billing level for the output type YINV.
- Developed RFC to fetch the vendor master, this will be accessed by client from their portal.
- Developed RFC to fetch Goods Receipt details, this will be accessed by client from portal.
- RFC for PO confirmation tab by using the ‘BAPI PO CHANGE’ and BDC for ME22 to update the confirmation line items.
- RFC for Scheduling Agreement for confirmation tab by using the BDC for ME32 & ME38
- Developed RFC for GATE ENTRY to update the gate entry in the sap.
- Developed RFC to get the Invoice details as per the vendor and created date.
- Done enhancement for scheduling agreement to allow the user to post the goods before 10 days of scheduling date by using Enhancement MBCF0002 using User Exit EXIT SAPMM07M 001.
- Developed the smart forms as per requirements at PO level, invoice level and sales order.
- Developed BDC reports for transaction ME22 to update the changes of the PO.
- Developed a workflow whenever PO creates by using the initiator will send an information mail to the Approver to approve the PO. Whenever Approver approves PO, It will release the PO by using the BAPI.
- Developed workflow for a BOM material for T-codes CS01 and CS02. It purely based on BOM status. Whenever BOM creates the status of BOM is 02-inactive then by using workflow will send approval mail to approver & information mail to the co-team. Whenever Approver-1 will approve then BOM status will change to 04-Costing Approved, after costing approves then will send approval mail to 2nd / Quality approver, after Quality approver approves then BOM status will change to 01-Quality approve. Changing the status by using business object, in that business object, we have used custom FM to change the BOM status.
- Developed workflow for scheduling agreement based scheduling agreement status. Initiator will creates a scheduling agreement then work item will send approver sap inbox and will trigger information mails to email id’s maintained in the custom table with respective to the initiator.
- Developed workflow for sales order based sales order status. Initiator will creates a sales order then work item will sent approver sap inbox and will trigger a information mails maintained in the custom table with respective to the initiator.
SAP ABAP Technical consultant
SAP Version: SAP R/3 ECC 6.0
- Worked on developing ABAP objects in SD, MM, FI and PP.
- Done Enhancement at PO release (T-Code-ME29N). Whenever you release PO then automatically PO smartform PDF format will download into network drive (Function Group XM06, Include - ZXM06U44).
- Developed BDC report to create the asset master data in AS01 t-code, by taking data from excel sheet.
- Developed a report for downloading the internal table data into different sheets in one excel file.
- Worked on implicit enhancement in VA01 to restrict the user to combine sample kit with the other products.
- Worked on enhancements using user exit and customer exit and BADI’s.
- Developed classic and interactive reports for sales order, delivery and billing documents according to business requirements.
- Developed a report to create a bulk PO’s by using the BAPI PO CREATE by taking the data from the excel.
- PO condition values change for bulk PO’s by using the BAPI PO CHANGE.
- Developed a report to release Bulk PO’s by using BAPI PO RELEASE.
- Developed a report to release reset Bulk PO’s by using BAPI PO RESET RELEASE.
- Developed Purchase order smartform to display the details of the Purchase order according to purchasing document types.
- Developed the function module to generate the credit memo at order level itself by using the FM (SD SALESDOCUMENT CREATE).
- Created a Custom table to store the item wise payment history while creating the credit memo in custom developed screen.
- Developed and Worked on PO level smart form and achieved the configuration details for each line item by using the VC I GET CONFIGURATION function module.
- Created customized screen and button to navigate the custom screen to VA01.
- Modified the Data Dictionary objects as per client requirements.
- Developed BDC reports and LSMW to upload the data from the legacy system to SAP system.
- Developed the interactive report to get the items details of the sales.
- Developed the function module to create the Invoice by using BAPI.