- Confidential has10 years of total experience, which includes 6 years of SAP consulting in the areas of implementation, Rollout, Production support, migration & testing projects, and 4 + years she worked in functional areas like Finance and controlling dept.
- Her expertise is in SAP financials areas, which include Finance (FI), Controlling (CO) and Financial Supply chain management.
- She has worked on various projects to provide all kind of various solutions and techniques to improve the process in finance and controlling module.
- She has worked in all phases of project life cycle like business & requirement gathering, business blue print, client communication, configuration, testing, go - live and on-going support.
- Confidential has a experience, includes Implementation and Migration of SAP S/4HANA Finance, New SAP Cash Management, S/4 HANA Central Finance
- Confidential has master’s in Business administration and certified in SAP Confidential Modules.
- Having around 6 years of experience in SAP - FI/CO.
- Handled one Impementation and 2 support projects and worked on multiple Enhancements.
- Excellent understanding of business processes.
- Good Knowledge in accounting,financial analysis, and general Accounting management.
SAP FI/CO SKILLS:
FI: New General ledger accounting, Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Asset accounting, Bank accounting.
CO: Cost element accounting, Internal orders, Cost center accounting, Have knowledge on COPA. Integration Part FI Integration with SD. FI Integration with MM.
S/4 HANA FICO Consultant
Environment: SAP S/4 - FI/CO.
- Desing and Development of Migration process documents for both Business Scenario
- Migration of Classic GL to S/4 HANA system
- Migration of New GL To S/4 HANA system
- Preparation of Pre cutover activiteis for system Migration and analysis for migration issues
- Preparion of Transformation approach for S/4 HANA client
- Intial of anlysis of system readines for migration and prepare readines check docuemtns
- Testing varioius reports before migration and after migration for anlasysis
- Development of Migration cookbook to for migration process
- Worked on Various customer for Confidential traning and process development documents for new fucntionality
- Good knowledge in New Asset Accounting functionality and Reporting.
Environment: SAP ECC - FI/CO.
- Configure the organizational structure for FI/CO
- Defined chart of accounts, account group & G/L accounts
- Created account assignment models for recurring entries.
- Configured automatic payment program for outgoing payments for company codes in Accounts Payable.
- Created bank master data, house banks and G/L accounts in for each bank account and reconciliation accounts for vendors and customers and assets.
- Defined and configured payment methods, payments terms, house bank, bank accounts for AP, AR.
- Configured in Asset Accounting: Asset classes, Asset master data, Acquisition and retirement of Assets and Depreciation Posting.
- Integration of FI with MM and SD.
- Create partial and residual payment and creating reason codes.
- Involved in transfer of data from Legacy system to SAP R/3 System.
- Controlling: maintain controlling area, Maintain no ranges for controlling documents, creation of cost centers, cost elements, Maintain operating concern, define profitability characteristics, Assign profitability characteristics to sd condition types, Activate profitability analysis, Making reports customer wise and product wise.
- Configuration of Field status groups, Fiscal year Variants, posting periods, document number ranges. Setting up document types and posting keys for business transactions.
- Understanding the business Process of the client within a given limited period of time.
- Studying the configuration set up for FI.
- LSMW for master data as well document posting using recording as well as batch input.
- General Ledger: Grouping G/L accounts into various account groups, Creation of reconciliation accounts for accounts receivables and accounts payable.
- Accounts Receivable and Payables: Configuration of customer master and vendor master data in FI.
- Automatic payment configuration and Integration with FI to MM and SD modules.
- Automated payment runs.
- Developed new file based interfaces.
Environment: SAP ECC - FI/CO.
- Recognize the escalated tickets through internal application/tool.
- Ticket resolution and answering how-to questions
- Responsible for detailed problem determination of issues escalated from Level-2.
- Problem determination includes re-creating the issues, determining the point of failure by stepping through the ABAP Code and identifying the problem resolution.
- Solving problems in the stream line process during day to day transactions.
- Ensuring smooth process and met SLA productivity targets of the Client.
- Worked on Problem tickets which have been created to get the permanent solution for the incidents which have the workaround available.
- If required enhancement changes.
- Business Signoff for the development changes
- End user for the new process, which we have developed.
- Handling change tickets to delivery in a time line process.
- Resolving Level 2 tickets of FICO Module in the area of General Ledger, Account Payable, Account Receivable, Bank Accounting, Assets Accounting, Project systems and CO.
- To resolving issue if any master data changes required raising request to master data team.
- Resolved issues relating to Payment program
- Customization and configuration of various IMG activities in FICO Module to resolve the day - to - day tickets raised in production.
- Support to end user for automatic payment, to close the projects and for changing the status of the projects.
- Worked on all project system reports issues.
- Interact with end users of the company to gather requirements and based on the requirements we customize the new reports and process.
- If there is any system inconsistency, raising incidents to SAP OSS.
- Maintaining Day to day accounting transactions.
- Maintaining daily petty cash book and sub ledgers.
- Maintaining Vouchers of transaction.
- Passing necessary Journal Entries.
- Processing Bills of Purchases and payments.
- Verification of GRN.
- Recording day to day business transactions and posting entries in ledger books.
- Preparation and Verification of Bank Reconciliation Statement (BRS).
- Monitored and recorded company expenses.
- Ensured compliance with accounting deadlines.
- Checked balances in ledgers and various transaction accounts