- Highly effective SAP Professional with over 10+ years of SAP experience of Order to Cash (OTC) and Business planning and consolidation (BPC) having worked on projects with Fortune 500 Companies covering Implementation, Upgrade, Roll - out and Production Support spanning across North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia in various industries such as Manufacturing, Media, Chemical and Oil & Gas.
- Expertise on Business requirements gathering/ Blueprinting and developing solution for Quote to cash (SD).
- Expert on pricing (pricing procedures, condition records, condition types, access sequence),
- Standard pricing to Rebate processing, Revenue account, Tax, and Freight determination processes
- Hands on experience in sales order processing, customer master, pricing, delivery processing, labeling, and partner functions, output processing, Shipping & Transportation, invoice verification, Foreign Trade, billing, credit management
- Expertise on Order to Cash.
- Good working knowledge of Various Inbound/Outbound processes
- Expertise on Foreign Trade and International, Tax. Billing and AR (Account receivables), Returns, Credit/Debit processing, contracts in SD/Customer Service Processing, Various Picking/Put away strategies in various distributive environments
- Expertise in Handling Unit management (HUM), Logistics Information System/Sales Information System (LIS/SIS)
- Expertise on EDI interfaces to SD/WM function modules, shipping and transportation activities of Logistics execution Component
- Expertise in IDoc Customizations (extensions and reductions), data load activities from Legacy to SAP
- Expertise on Global Engineering Change Management and handling Global Change Request Procedures.
- SAP Patch Job Hot packs impact analysis, System to System Integration testing; SAP CATT Procedures, OSS, SAP CTS process.
- Expertise on Global Post Implementation support for Quote to cash (SD).
- Customized client specific solutions using SAP provided standard user exits.
- Hand on Experience in Data Migration tools like LSMW and BDC.
- Development of business processes and Business Process Reengineering.
- Worked on large-scale highly integrated enterprise systems as an individual contributor as well as team player.
- Received numerous appreciations from the clients.
- Supporting Techno Skills: SAP Solution manager, MS Office, etc.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills. Good organizational abilities, leadership and team-playing qualities. Ability to anticipate potential problems and develop mitigation strategies.
- Worked extensively on SAP BI/BPC and Financial & Sales Planning & Legal and IFRS Consolidation with COI for more than three years leading many Projects using ASAP methodology and SAP Best Practices in BPC both NW and MS.
- SAP BI Solution Consultant with more than 4+ years in Business Intelligence solutions.
- Involved in one BI End to end Implementation & possess working knowledge of the various processes in the Procurement business cycle (Material Management, Sales & Distribution, and FI.
- A team player with excellent technical, communication and leadership skills.
- Extensively worked with the Business users in analyzing the requirements and developing End to End solution.
- Actively involved in EPM Practice and has proven ability to analyze and implement software-centric solutions in SAP BI and BPC that fully exploit current system capabilities to meet or exceed customer requirements, with a look forward to future, planned SAP software developments.
- Complete understanding of SAP HANA Appliance Architecture.
- Developed & designed Attribute views, Analytic views, and Calculation views.
- Export & Import of Packages
- Mass Validation, Activation, Mass copy, Migrate, Auto-documentation, Manage
- Ps & Generate Time data.
- Security & Authorization objects (Analytic privilege, System privilege, SQL privilege &Package privilege.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
SAP SD Consultant
Environment: SAP SD, ECC 6.0
- Managing the support activities (Incident Management and change management) for the logistics SD module.
- Preparation of Scope Document and effort Estimate for Change request Ensure implementation of CR within the agreed timelines.
- Post implementation support and troubleshooting, follow-up on initial user problems and resolving them by making required changes.
- Set up New pricing procedure for STO process, Modify the pricing procedure and process of the Export through Excisable plant.
- Issues with Account Determination and revenue recognition functionality of SAP.
- SD and FI integration setting up the Account Determination procedure to support in monitoring and handling payments in to various issues with the same.
- Sales & Distribution Organizational structure and various basic functions in S&D: Output determination, Partner Determination, Pricing, Master data, Rebate agreement, Quotation, Sales Order, Delivery, Billing Documents, and Invoice.
- Configured and created third party sales, consignments, credit management, deliveries, and invoicing, availability check, stock transfer order and inter-company sales.
- Configured different condition types and Pricing Procedures based on business requirements.
- Designed and configured order management process with order types, item categories, schedule lines, and copy control for sales and billing documents, specifying different copying requirements.
- Extensively exposed to integration issues of SD.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
SAP SD Consultant
Environment: SAP SD/LE, ECC 6.0 EHP5
- Involved in the Project’s Development, testing, and Go-live & support phases of OTC process Configured various sales document types including scheduling agreements, delivery documents, and Billing documents as per the business processes.
- Pricing determination procedure has been configured for various requirements from standard pricing, Rebate processing, EDI pricing discrepancies, Credit/Debit memos, Final settlements to shipment costs via various customer/material criteria.
- Involved in the EDI developmental activities (mapping fields/ system limitations to actual scenarios) for scheduling agreements (JIT/Forecast), Intercompany invoices, standard O/B invoice, and Advance Shipment Notice (ASN) for component suppliers’ requirements for application posting (I/B) and sending(O/B) user specific data
- Developed the handling unit management via Batch management for various products based on country of origin and packing proposal processes and provided design in specific areas for successful execution of HUM via Batches.
- Item category settings in Sales documents and delivery documents and their packing control for standard products and BOMs has been developed for distribution activities Designed the Product allocation using the info structure S640 and the scripts for executing the design have been developed
- Provided ATP knowledge to existing design issues for cut-over from legacy to SAP in conjunction to SAP R/3 and SAP APO. Carried out Unit testing, Integration testing, user acceptance testing of Order to Cash (OTC) for various business processes for this phase of implementation including shipping/transportation activities.
- User has been provided in Order creation, delivery processing, picking /packing activities, Confirming quantities by order of p, Back order rescheduling (ATP stock- cumulative ATP), Batch determination techniques for various classification data, inter- company processes, Billing, goods movements processing, etc.
- Pricing relevant issues with respect to legacy listing has been addressed and fixed for the Materials. knowledge on scheduling agreements around the area of Scheduling agreements has been provided to the EDI team in successfully implementing the features of JIT summarized/sequenced calls), Forecasting schedules and Delivery Order processing for them as well.
Confidential, PROVIDENCE, RI
SAP SD Consultant
Environment: SAP SD, ECC 6.0
- Direct interaction and meetings with the Business Process owners to understand the existing business processes and the customer specific requirements.
- Studied existing AS-IS business process in the context of material management and decided To-Be Process to suit client objectives and mapped to the system. Successfully carried out Gap Analysis and completed the study of system deficiencies with regards to SAP delivered functionality.
- Involved in Customizing of Documents Inquiries, Quotations, Sales Order.
- Fit Gap Workshop: Business Structure designing, Key data structure collection, localization Data Migration.
- Customization of pricing procedures based on the client requirements using the Condition Technique and creation of new condition tables, Access Sequence & Condition types assigning them to new Pricing procedure. Implementation of SD based revenue recognition functionality of SAP.
- Worked on Item category determination, Route determination and Shipping Point determination.
- Worked on availability check, transfer of requirements and Rebates.
- Configured the credit management for the automatic credit control according to the customers risk category.
Confidential, Palatine, IL
SAP BPC Consultant
Environment: SAP BPC 10.0/7.5 NW, SAP BI7.3, ECC 6.0
- Extensively worked BPC planning requirements to transform business requirements into functional specifications
- Worked on design review sessions, reviewed Functional and Technical specifications for Cost Center & Gross Margin planning areas and delivered functional specifications for enhancement projects.
- Designed solutions delivery capacity with SAP team to execute design review, project realization and go-live activities.
- Provided ongoing support, enhancements to BPC environment including Dimensions management, impact analysis, BW enhancements, Production support troubleshooting, DM packages scheduling.
- Worked on Unit, functional and Integration testing of SAP BW, BPC Forecast data, Templates development and testing for Rolling Estimates Calculations.
- Configured Data manager packages, data manager package links to automate BPC loads using Process Chains to load from ECC into BPC.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
SAP EPM/BPC Consultant
Environment: BI 7.0, SAP BPC 7.5
- Involved in the activities like root cause analysis for aborted process chains.
- Worked extensively on issues raised by the business users.
- Rectified the data in PSA level and processed manually up to the data target, whenever required.
- Managed the data loads using full update and Delta management.
- Creation of concept for BPS to enter Plan data with Web Interface Builder (variable selector, dynamic data columns in layout in the web, tabs and filter, defaults for drop down list boxes). Consideration of separated planning for quantity and price with a special characteristic to group key figures.
- Design data models, BPS multi-planning areas to facilitate complex management allocations and distributions using planning functions.
- Monitoring the process chains.
- Involved in understanding the business processes which is very important to work on a process.
- Involved in mapping of data source to info source with transformations and DTP.
- Involved in Performance tuning by creating Aggregates, compression, optimizing the code, etc.
- Developed new SD reports like billing detail by customer, Top 50 Customers based on billing and products.
- Extensively used Error DTP’s for the master data loads.
- Developed user interface (T-code) to upload the data from the file to direct update ODS.