Microsoft Office (Word, Excel (with pivot tables), Access & PowerPoint) Microsoft Digital Image Pro 7.0 Silhouette Studio Graphtec Studio SAP QuickBooks
Confidential, Ontario, California
SAP Material Management (MM)
- Development of material master, vendor master, source list, info record, service master, maintain material master, maintain vendor master, maintain source list, maintain info record.
- Setting up the entire purchasing cycle with purchase requisition, purchase order with contracts and scheduling agreements for transactions processing as per business requirement.
- Setting up the pricing procedure by defining the condition type and access sequence.
- Set up the split the valuation based on various valuation categories such as country origin, grade, and source of materials like purchase and manufactured.
- Planning and procurements of components.
- Negotiating with vendors for obtaining the best quality at the best prices thus ensuring best buy.
- Vendor development for alternate source of supply raw materials.
- Inventory control.
- Preparation of RFQ, maintain and compare quotations.
Confidential, Fairfield, Iowa
- Make and processed payroll, federal, and state taxes and earnings summaries.
- Make quarterly payroll tax reports including federal form 941, state income tax withholding reporting and required SUTA reports.
SAP Business Processing
- Working in the sales and distribution (SD), the materials management (MM), and the financial accounting (FI).
- Start the sales order process by creating a new customer. Receive an inquiry which will process into a quotation. Create a sales order referencing the quotation.
- Get the stock, delivered the products sold to customer, create an invoice and receive the payment. Create a new master record for a trading good (Chain Lock) in the system.
- Checking the stock, starting the procurement process by creating a purchase requisition. Generate a request for quotations and enter the quotations from various vendors. Create a purchase order referencing the RFQ.
- Post the goods receipt and verify the physical receipt in stock. Post the payments to the vendor and review the G/L accounts. Acquire or purchase materials from a vendor. Receiving a customer’s inquiry and then creating an internal sales quotation. Use the production process to manufacture goods to place into inventory and to fill customer orders received form the fulfillment process through sales.
- Manage own workload, accurately estimate effort for tasks, and work with business users on priorities/goals, and work towards meeting those goals.
- May independently own a work stream, reviewing, and potentially directing the work of more junior staff.
- Managing both the revenue and cost elements of a company's income statement, known as profit & loss responsibility, negotiations with all vendors.
- Planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Approach to travel policy, the negotiations with all vendors, day - to-day operation of the corporate travel program, traveler safety and security, credit-card management and travel and expenses data management.