- Senior supply chain professional with diversified and progressive experience in ERP (SAP) development, implementation and supporting information systems.
- Earned Degree in Mechanical Engineering and having very strong experience in supply chain IT is including big 3 consulting expertise.
- More than 12 years of SAP Implementation and Support Projects with Solution Architect and Team Lead responsibilities.
- Strong functional experience over 15 years in multiple companies at various levels
- Good exposure to project scoping, design, hands on configuration, system integration testing, release coordination and full cycle implementations of supply chain projects and production support.
- Good knowledge, configuration and implementation expertise in SAP Materials Management MM and WM having good knowledge of SD.
- Has very good expertise in integration of cross functional design aspects and driving the project dependencies.
- Worked on five SAP full cycle implementations and Various Maintenance and Support Projects.
- Involved in deployments followed by post Implementation Support and facilitated knowledge transfer sessions to business leads and IT support teams.
- SAP project implementations and support include, Hi - tech, Consumer products, image and printing group in hp.
- Committed to run the extra mile and ensure high quality of deliverables and smooth roll out of ERP implementations and post go-live enhancements.
- Build excellent rapport with client managers, IT and business partners.
- I played multiple roles including SAP consulting, Solution Architecting, Project Management, Delivery and Support project.
- Worked in USA for various Implementation and Support Projects, also worked in other countries like, Sweden, Malaysia, Singapore, and in India.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Enterprise Application Manager
- Gathering new Business Requirements and documenting the Business Requirements.
- Coordinating with Business and all other stake holders to get the requirement documents get approval.
- Development of requirements in SAP and creation of Business documents.
- SIT, Regression Testing and assist in UAT.
- Application Production Support by resolving Incidents and end user training.
- Involved in Analyzing and recommended process improvements make changes in SAP in P2P and PD area for the next use and execution of business systems.
- Providing SME support for all the Hyper care after Various releases.
- Implemented continuous Improvement process, resulting client value creation.
- Identifying the areas of Improvement and fixing the root cause of the issue Via Problem Management approach.
- Coordinating with the super user.
- Involved in Unit testing, Integration testing, training, documentation and go-live process for P2P and PD module. Provided Super/End User Training and guided in building Training documents.
- Individual tagged for all Critical & High issues during Go-Live Production System.
- Resolving complex and enhancement issue for the client with in SLA.
- Working on various Change Request and Incidents belongs to P2P and PD area
Confidential, Rumford, RI
SAP MM Functional Consultant
- Being a part of team member I am responsible for carrying out Implementation activities for Confidential Business process in Materials Management
- Implemented the following process for Confidential right from beginning of requirement gathering, to UAT phase.
- Successfully completed the list of developments objects
- Auto PO creation to replace existing email process.
- Affiliate PO creation process.
- Modification of Sales Order Schedule lines
Confidential, Alpharetta GA
- Create KT Plan, Resource, Infrastructure, prepare knowledge capture, and create issue Logs.
- PJob shadowing observe and document day to day task observe high complex activities and start resolve low complexity incidents, identify knowledge gaps, primary support plan update issue and logs.
- Reverse Job shadowing, application supported by Confidential knowledge recipients start resolving issues independently
- Make available Confidential SMEs for escalation and backup. Update documentation,
- Worked independently without Confidential counterparts and resolve incidents.
- Drive the transition process, actively participated in KT sessions, interact with Confidential SMEs,
- Provide update progress and future to Confidential Project Manager
- Supported after HANA upgrade activities.
- Involved in BANN Go Live activities and travelled to Marion Warehouse Location.
- Implemented two migration and consolidation projects for PACE and two other company codes for Confidential like 5953 and 5580.
- Involved in Yearly Audit and Annual Physical Inventory process for Aug 2016 for different locations across USA.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
SAP MM Consultant
- Implementation of customized Confidential process for Confidential Business.
- Requirement gathering and execution of Reverse Logistics Scenarios.
- Configuring Third-Party Order with Subcontracting, Intercompany Confidential .
- Requirement gathering and transform into SAP, testing of the Confidential flow
- Involved in Confidential testing phase. Preparation for Confidential .
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Sr. SAP MM Consultant
- Data Migration activities from Legacy to ECC system.
- Touch base with data readiness leads to address open points / issues.
- Creation and maintain Readiness check point for Rollout 3.
- Review and update data readiness check list for Value mapping, Readiness reports, and Construction for overall readiness for different master data.
- Creation of Output messages during PO Creation.
- Created FD document for PO Output determination.
Confidential, Saginaw, MI
Sr. SAP MM Consultant
- Involved in Implementation for Cut over activities of MS4 and MS5 for Dow Chemicals
- Implementation of MS4 and MS5 Material Maser records in NEA team.
- Acquired Good knowledge on third party tool which is Cransoft which is widely used in Dow.
- Touch base with Stake holders, different field owners for material master records, helping them to complete the required configuration in place during cut over period.
- Create defects in HPQC tool for missing configuration and inform Stake holders, and resolve those defects well before the Load starts.
- Created many re-usable and important documents related to material master records.
- Various methods adopted to improve the Cut over activities for follow up action and report to command center during different type of Data Loads into Quality Systems and Production system.
- Involved implementation and post Implementation support worked on Material Master Data core team.