- An IT professional seeking a position in Information Technology (Enterprise Systems), Accounting, Quality Assurance or Business in any reputable company.
- Have practical experience with various SAP modules through different SAP classes, work experience at Confidential and other reputable companies.
- Have excellent problem - solving skills and the ability to grasp new procedures quickly.
- Eager to learn and grow within the IT industry in QA / Business Analyst / Finance Analyst profession and is willing is relocate to anywhere in the US for the same.
- Strong verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and work under extreme pressure, heavy workload and meet deadlines.
- Establishes good working relationships with clients and team members
- Troubleshoots various hardware and software issues in a Windows based network.
- Expertise with big data and financial reporting with Confidential team in San Diego
- Worked with a wide range of mobile devices.
- Experience with implementation and support of LAN/WAN components from labs in college .
- Performed essential QA tasks to assure the integrity of applications for Confidential .
- Participated in the development, testing, and implementation for enterprise application.
- Developed flow diagrams via Visio.
- Experience with various financial reporting systems and agile systems.
- Created test scenarios for IT projects by utilizing Confidential
- Problem Solving
- Fast learner
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- Project Management
Technical Experience: Proficient with SQL, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, MS Project Peachtree, Windows XP, and MAC
SAP DATA ANALYST
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for updating raw material, finished goods and indirect prices and creating source list in SAP Systems.
- Demonstrate and, live the values of Confidential .
- Run Winshuttle scripts and creates purchase orders for capital orders.
- Troubleshoot pricing and quantity invoice blocks and the go to person for any price discrepancies.
- Provide 3rd level support to end users relating to Purchase Order and Supplier Invoices.
- Interact with Accounts Payable, Cost Accounting, Field Procurement, P2P Operations Personnel, Commodity teams, and Suppliers as necessary to ensure cost savings, accuracy and compliance of all material management and financial controls for multiple Business Units.
IT SUPPORT/ BSA FINANCE ANALYST
Confidential, San Diego
- Provided first-level technical support to end-users on proprietary software and applications including installation basic usage and appropriate service level to warranty.
- Performed troubleshooting techniques over the phone or via web messenger to identify and resolve issues.
- Analyzed information, profiled data for exceptions, outliers, anomalies using various applications and synthesized them.
- Reviewed transactions to identify suspicious patterns that advocate for further investigations.
- Investigated any suspicious transactions that lacked any verifiable sources of income which could be indicative of fraud or a security risk.
- Analyzed and managed identification and escalations of potential suspicious activities to the Confidential
- Established patterns to reoccurring issues and provides input to development teams.
- Maintained well organized records for complete enhanced due diligence and customer due diligence.
- Developed and presented high level financial reporting models to department VPs
- Reviewed for accuracy and files Currency Transaction Reports.
- Reviewed anti-money laundering alerts for suspicious activity.
- Performed additional research to determine if activity is suspicious.
- Knowledge of BSA/AML/CIP/OFAC. Thorough knowledge of bank operations and compliance policies.
- Produced standard monthly reports using Tableau
- Automated monthly excel reports into Tableau Workbooks and Dashboards.
- Worked on generating various dashboards in Tableau server using various data source.
Confidential, Dunwoody, GA
- Supported major airline company’s application.
- Performed QA tasks within an agile development process.
- Use of AWS to run test workloads and developments.
- Liaison to IT Department, assuring system uptime maintenance and consistent issue resolution.
- Implemented and maintained new application guides for clients.
- Assisted in the installation of OS updates, applications, and hardware within the enterprise.
- Involved in proactive technical administration, planning, coordination, and documentation.
- Maintained an orderly accounting filing system while overseeing an annual budget of $200,000.
- Managed the accounts payable process to ensure vendors and other outstanding liabilities are paid and calculate daily donation totals in Excel and prepare bank deposits.
- Implemented various projects and ensure no scheduling conflicts
Confidential, Lawrenceville, GAQA INTERN
- Developed Company’s list of accounts for the fiscal calendar year and established company’s organizational structure.
- Created business affinity between manufacturing plants and the warehouses for supply chain processes.
- Ability to perform tasks in a fast-paced working environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge in documenting Executed Test cases manually using Quality Center and generated
- Knowledge in creating test cases based on functional design documents and testing the application.
- Exposure to complete SDLC - System Requirements, Design, Architecture, implementation, testing.
- Experience with organizing and leading project initiatives using Microsoft Project tools
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planner (ERP) System Modules: - SAP Logon, SAP Business Warehouse (BW), Data Modeling and Business Objective Analysis, SAP Crystal Reports, SAP Lumira, SAP Predictive Analysis.
- Vendor Accounting Records and Material Master Data:
- SAP vendor management process to integrate with vendor systems to manage purchases and inventory. Established product codes and inventory categories for reporting and standardizing vendor master tables.