- Over fifteen years of experience across following SAP modules;
- SAP ABAP Core Data Services (CDS)
- SAP NetWeaver Business Intelligence - SAP BW, SAP Business Objects
- SAP ABAP
- SAP Basis & Security
- In depth business knowledge and experience in the Apparel and Footwear Industry (Both Retail & wholesale sectors)
- Certified SAP NetWeaver Consultant in Application development-ABAP
- SAP Net Weaver Business Warehouse Training (SAP Partner Academy)
- Business Objects Ver 4.0 Technical Training
- SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence Training
- Experienced in working with SAP Solution Manager,ASAP methodology, Sharepoint, HP Quality Center
- Skilled at working & leading multi-cultural & multi-disciplined teams
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Have an in-depth integration knowledge with other SAP functional modules such as Retail, SD, FI, MM & CRM
SAP FMS Reporting (BI\BW\CDS) Team Lead
- Define Reporting Strategy - Define approach, management structure and ongoing governance
- Capture high level business requirements (Key Requirements) from the identified GAPs and update into a reporting template with key details for each report
- Work with reporting stewards from each impacted business area to validate reporting use cases
- Procedures to review, validate and disposition new reporting requests and change requests on published reports to maintain a certified reporting catalog
- Update the business and project management on weekly progress on the project and answer any questions or concerns from other teams or business.
- Lead and manage the reporting team responsible for modelling, reporting BOBJ Developed a comprehensive multi-level user role model with a governance structure that enables simplified User Access Provisioning
- Complete technical design documents for all reports.
- Design and develop Virtual Data models using SAP ABAP Core Data services (DDL) on SAP HANA 1.0 for the following core functional modules SOM, POM, LES & RTR
- Data modeling in BW 7.5 (LSA ++) for POM & LES functional areas
- Develop reports using business object tools such as Web Intelligence; Analysis for Office to consume the data models designed using SAP ABAP CDS and SAP BW.
SAP BW Solution Architect
- Provide comprehensive data modeling solutions covering SAP BW, SAP Retail & SAP POSDM
- Implement virtual characteristics in all financial reporting
- Successfully modeled and implemented various internal projects, including interfaces from SAP BI to Maple Lake Merchandising Planning solution using SAP BW Open Hub
- Manage internal projects involving business & IT teams covering multiple areas of the business, such as finance, retail
- As part of leading internal projects, provide ongoing matrix to management on project status, guide and mentor other members of the BI team.
- Successfully implemented BOBJ for the Kenneth Cole Wholesale business division that optimized reporting for all the business channels by using one centralized reporting system
- W orked on implementing, BOBJ reporting solution for the Retail business division utilizing SAP BW