- Extensively worked and developed ‘Workbook’ for EC implementation.
- Proven ability to improve the effectiveness of User/Employee development through the implementation of SuccessFactors.
- Knowledge on SuccessFactors Launch methodology.
- Experience in all aspects of project work: Design, Configuration, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Documentation, End User Training, Implementation, support and Hyper care support,
- Experience in preparing Test Cases, Test Scripts, Test Conditions, Defect Tracking spreadsheets, UAT Testing, Integration Testing,
- Responsible for preparing the User Acceptance Testing document for the client to test in Quality and to get the approvals
- Experience with configuration of Foundation Objects, Portlets, MDF Objects, Employee Files, RBP (Role Based Permissions) and HRIS Sync.
- Conducted webinar for various business unit’s employees on Metadata framework (MDF) & its features, MDF’s role in EC extensibility & demo.
- Strong knowledge of SF Employee central and its data model.
- Created and maintained Company Process & Cycles such as Goal Management, Performance Management, 360 Reviews, Employee Files, Reporting, Company settings. Manage Employees, User Account, User welcome mail, Password Policy, User Permission Settings.
- Configured data models in EC, RCM - SDM, CDM, CSF CDM, HRIS Propagation, Workflow XML’s in EC and JDRM Requisition template, CDT Candidate Profile and Integration between RCM and EC
- Standard event transactions with workflow support - Hire, Rehire, Terminate, Absence, Terminate, Transfer, Promotion, Demotion, Probation, Job Change, Data Change, Job Reclassification, Pay Rate Change, Position Change, Return to Work.
- Experience working as part of the SuccessFactors CoE team.
- Created user manuals for most common issues and provided user support.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting abilities during implementation and support.
SAP Application Modules: SAP SuccessFactors (EC & PM/GM modules) SAP ECC 7.0/6.0 EHP 6
Tools: Microsoft Share Point Portal Server, MS projects, Rally, JIRA, Accept IT, Solution Manager, Clone & Test tool, HP ALM
Databases: Oracle 12c/11g, MongoDB, MySQL, Postgres
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux, MacOS, Android, iOS
Programming Languages: C, Java, C++, C#, SQL, PL/SQL
Monitoring Tools: Splunk SASHI P
EXPERIENCE PROFESSIONAL PROFILE:
SR. PROGRAMMER ANALYST
- Increased efficiency in the Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process by using Jenkins and scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Discovered necessary changes to existing processes, then developed and effectively implemented a solution to drastically increase efficiency.
- Managed and performed the environment related configuration changes as a part of deployment. Involved in deploying WARs/EARs (backend) through WebLogic Application Server console Installed and administered Artifactory repository to deploy the artifacts generated by Maven.
- Develop custom workflows in JIRA
- Installed and administrated source code repository from Accurev to GIT Repository.
SR. PROGRAMMER ANALYST
- Orchestrated load balancer design, testing, and implementation of multiple balancers on the production systems used by almost 1.5 million daily users
- Managed performance tuning of Web Server, Web/EJB container and database connection pool.
- Worked on Disaster Recovery drills.
- Create, configure guest virtual machines using VMWare
SR. AUTOMATION SPECIALIST
- Developed automation framework for testing APIs using Java Fixtures
- Collaborated with offshore teams to coordinate projects
- Acted as single point of contact for all vendor issues to the tool vendor, liaise with the vendor on a weekly basis to collaborate further