- SAP Certified P2P Functional Lead Consultant with 15+ years of SAP experience in multiple Implementation projects: Business Requirements Analysis, Change and Organizational readiness management, Design and Solution maps, Configuration, Development, Testing,, Data migration & Deployment.
- Multiple lifecycle SAP implementations and support for industry leaders like High tech, Automotive, Electronics, Aerospace, Medical device and food industries. Hands - on experience with S/4 HANA- MM P2P procurement on premise Version-1511,1610,1709 and S4HANA Public Cloud ver.1805/1808
- Experienced S4 HANA Public Cloud project, SAP Activate Methodology in Road Map viewer, accessing specific Road maps, different Activate Phases, contents and navigation to Deliverables and Tasks using Accelerators
- Experienced Plan and Execution of Agile Sprints, Sprint Planning Meetings, Sprint Execution Activities, Daily Stand up meetings, Sprint Demos and Sprint Retrospective
- Record of from SAP on S/4 HANA, the next generation of SAP. Has worked specifically in supply chain space for 15+ years
- Expert in RICEFW elements, Integration and Data conversion from legacy systems
- Worked on several Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) projects
- Sound Knowledge in ASAP Methodology and SAP ACTIVATE Methodology
- Strong integration knowledge with other modules SD, PP, WM, PM, QM, FI/CO, GTS, Confidential, EWM, TM and GTS
- Strong Organizational skills, knowledge of Quality Controls, Project Plans and possesses a strong personal/professional ethics. Global P2P Supply Chain Consultant
- Involved in SAP P2P global template Design and implementation and Support Global roll outs to multiple countries
- Expertise in analyzing and debugging of the ABAP/4 code, SAP Scripts, Smart Forms, User-exits, BAPI's and BADI's
- Extensive experience in EDI related communication of SAP and IDoc customization.
- Extensive experience with ABAP/4 Reports, Interfaces, Customization, Forms, Workflow, EDI, ALE, IDocs, BRF+, OPD, Data Migration in 4.0, 4.6 B&C, 4.7, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0 and S/4HANA cloud public and private versions of SAP.
- Experience in Cross-Application components (ALE, EDI, and IDOCS), Batch Management, Classification and Variant Configuration.
- Proficient in adapting business requirements and mapping to SAP processes.
- Work closely with Business Partner teams, Business Development, Program Leadership, global Business services and IT SME’s across the business to understand and communicate the needs to the customer
- Analysis, Design, Configuration, Testing, Documentation, Implementation and User .
- Team player with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in and lead a team.
- Excellent communicator, ability to effectively communicate/co-ordinate to all levels in the organization
Programming Languages: SAP Fiori/UI5 | ABAP | ABAP/4 Queries and SQL Script | Web Services (REST & SOAP)
Software Solutions: SAP R/3 ECC | SAP S4HANA Public Cloud and On Premise | SAP Fiori | SAP Cloud Platform | SAP Landscape Design | Mobile Technologies | Database Technologies | Responsive UI | Android | iOS
Confidential, Renton, WA
SAP S4HANA-1709 MM/P2P Lead Consultant
- I am working as a MM Lead Consultant for the S4HANA-1709 Implementation for AP/MRO project and Roll outs to their US and Canada Divisions used Agile Sprints with Sprint Planning, Sprint Execution activities
- Responsible for Configuration of Business Partner, BRF+ and MRO/Indirect Purchasing process, PO Release Strategy
- Involved in Implementation and Roll out of AP/MRO Project to US and Canada Divisions
- Involved in 2 weeks Sprint Planning and User stories preparations
- Responsible to deliver assigned User Stories
- Worked on Vendor master Interface
- Configuration, identify development objects, work with off shore development team, create FSD documents
- Identify reports, provide mapping specifications and FSD
- Suggest and make sure to available FIORI Launchpad catalogs and required Tiles
- Unit Testing, HPQC Test Plans create update scripts and test Results, User Acceptancy Testing, Integration Testing and Super users
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale FL
SAP S4HANA Public Cloud MM/P2P Lead Consultant
- Involved in Implementation of the S4HANA 1805Public Cloud Implementation
- Worked as Lead SAP MM/P2P Consultant for Confidential, SAP Upgrade Project, upgrading from ECC 6.0 to S4HANA Public Cloud version 1805
- Familiarized and followed SAP Roadmap viewer, used the SAP Activate Methodology followed Agile process and Sprint Planning and Execution for implementation
- Conducted Workshop sessions, presented SAP Best Practices, reviewed Business Driven Questionnaire with Key Business Users, documented Gaps and prepared Expert Configuration document
- Identified SSCUIs, raised SAP Request Tickets for unavailable SSCUIs and worked with SAP Team to resolve the issues
- Used S4HANA Extensibility, In-App Extensibility and Side by Side Extensibility for Customizations and reports
- Worked on interfaces and identification of APIs
- Using S4HANA Public Cloud starter system, Fiori Launchpad, to configure/maintain Business Roles and assigned objects/Apps
- To prepare Best Practices, on hand workshop sessions, Used Starter system Manage your Solution/Configure your solution Cockpits
- Managed master data migration processes and helped users in mapping source system data to SAP S4HANA cloud master data objects like material master, Business Partners and Purchase info records filled up SAP provided MC templates using Data Migration Cockpit (MC) for Master Data conversions
- Used provided Test tools and processed testing phases
Confidential, Provo, UT
SAP S4HANA - MM/P2P Lead Consultant
- Worked as Lead SAP MM/PP consultant for Confidential Orion S/4HANA implementation project from Realization to Confidential .
- Responsible for new process mapping, design and development, Configuration, enhancements, Data conversion activities, testing and post Confidential support.
- Designed, Configured and documented P2P processes, Sub contracting, PR/PO Release Procedure set up, STO with Delivery (Intra and Intercompany), Pricing procedure, MM/FI integration, Account Determination, Vendor/shipment returns processes and Inventory Management inbound and outbound processes involved in WM.
- Worked on Business Partner configuration, Contracts, Info Records, Source Lists, MRP, Automatic PO, BRF+ Output Types, OPD condition records set up
- Responsible for design and set up of Confidential owned locations and 3 PL FSL Locations of 100 Plants
- Worked on EDI/IDoc, set up for FSL 3PL locations EDI 850 (Orders 05) and 997 (PO Acknowledgement), EDI 940/945, EDI 943/944 and EDI 846 inv recon process and set up
- Worked on SAP PP master data mapping and set up, MRP process, BOMs, Work Centers, Routings, Production versions for manufacturing process orders
- Involved in IM/WM, LE/WM and PP/WM put away and picking and packing processes and Handling Unit Management, IM and WM cycle count process testing and support
- Prepared Business process documents and Functional specifications, data mapping, for the development of MM/P2P/IM and PP master data and transactional, Inventory Management data conversion programs and enhancements using LSMW program.
- Responsible for Data Conversion activities P2P master data, Material master, Business Partners(Vendor and Customer master), WM Inventory, Field Inventory, BOMs, Work Centers, Routings, PIRs, and Contracts and legacy POs conversions at different stages of Mock loads and final cutover loads
- Involved in debugging the customized ABAP programs in case of errors while uploading data and testing enhancement objects and reports
- Prepared Test plans/Test cases in HPQC for unit testing and UAT.
- Involved in Business integration testing cycles and cut over activities
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
SAP MM/SD Lead Consultant
- Worked as SAP Deployment Consultant for CCR/CONA Deployments and implementations to Coke bottlers
- Worked on Rel4 CRs and enhancements
- Worked on Order Management processes and Shipments planning/Monitoring, Tours settlements.
- Worked on CONA Direct Store Delivery and Full Service Vending processes and responsible to address any related issues.
- Worked on preparations for Coke Bottler sites Confidential preparations (Smoke Testing, Functional Unit Testing, integration testing, Bottler Dry runs, update HP ALM Test scripts, Cut Over activities) for assigned Bottlers.
- SAP MM/SD Master data validations and batch jobs set up.
- Working on testing and supporting MEI Easitrax, Movilizer cloud applications and Driver Hand held devices to make sure proper functions from start of day (check out) to end of day (Check in) processes.
- Travel to Bottler sites for Confidential support and hyper care support
Confidential, Greensboro, NC
SAP MM Lead Consultant
- Responsible for requirements gathering, preparation of FSD documents.
- Set up new Configurations, Data conversion activities and testing.
- Prepared Business process documents, Functional specifications and data mapping specs for development of conversion programs.
- Helped BODS team in defining default values and defining logics to convert data
- Provided required functional specification documents for data conversions, Prepared LSMW programs for conversion of master data and used BDC programs for initial Inventory stock up loads.
- Prepared test plan/unit test and UAT.
- Post Confidential and Hyper care period support.
Confidential, Denver, CO
SAP MM/PP/WM Lead Consultant
- Worked as a lead for Integration Project from Realization to Confidential .
- Responsible for new process mapping, design and development, Configuration, enhancements, Data conversion activities, testing and post Confidential support.
- Designed, Configured and documented STO, Sub contracting, Third party (drop-ship), consignment, Kitting - Kit to stock and Kit to order process, shipment returns processes and Inventory Management inbound and outbound processes.
- Prepared Business process documents and Functional specifications, data mapping, for the development of MM and PP master data and transactional data conversion programs (LSMW and BDC), new process design and enhancements.
- Prepared Test plan/Test cases for unit testing and UAT.
- Involved in Business integration testing cycles.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
SAP MM/WM Lead Consultant
- SAP interface with WM6, ALE/Idoc setup for inbound and outbound processes.
- SAP Inventory Management integration with external WM system
- IDoc setup for goods receiving and shipping processes, WM interface with SAP for goods issue and goods receipt to process orders
- SAP Transportation Management 8.0 configuration, testing and users specific to the plant
- Set up organizational models, locations.
- Creation of freight unit types, freight order types, assignment of freight order types to ECC document types.
- Automatic Carrier Selection, automatic tendering, vendor planned transportation management
- Scheduling appointment for delivery
- Settlement of freight order types, automatic creation of Purchase Order, service master, servicee PO/ service entry sheet in ECC
- Physical Inventory process for SAP and WM6
- SPED message type setup in outbound delivery for automatic creation of inbound delivery in STO process
- Quality s printing for outbound deliveries
- SAP MM/SRM interface configuration, master data, self-service procurement (classic scenario) organizational structure, workflow, testing for Gainesville plant
- Setting up and testing interfaces with WM, MII and TM
- Setting up the ECC processes in procurement, production planning and QM modules
- Testing the SAP MM/SD processes interfacing with GTS, TM, MII and WM6.
- Confidential and Support Hyper care period
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
SAP MM/PP Lead Consultant
- Ensured all requirements are gathered and documented, organize requirement gathering meetings, monitor deliverables daily
- Attended weekly team meetings and status updated to Client Management
- Worked on following KPI reports Production KPI reports (Production Plan attainment, Production adherence, Production Plan alignment, Days inventory on hand), Sales Delivery Performance KPI report( On time shipment vs promise, on time shipment request, cost of past due shipment, Customer holds)
- Reviewed the functional specs and test scripts
- Prepared test plans (Unit test/UAT)
- Confidential and Post Confidential support
Confidential, Hershey, PA
Sr. SAP MM/SD Consultant
- Gathered requirement for which plants and business partners the set up needs to be made.
- Provided functional specs for enhancement of deliveries and shipments as per the set rules.
- Monitored and reviewed the deliverables of development team for enhancement
- STO process configured for new Plants
- Reviewed test scripts
- Prepare test plans/unit test and UAT
Confidential, Peoria, IL
Sr. SAP MM Consultant
- Responsible for gathering requirements, Prepare functional specifications for Conversion, Definition documents and Interface definition documents.
- Responsible to present global templates at Regional sites and gather requirements to address gaps, enhancements and prepare functional specification documents. Testing, Mock data loads.
- Worked on the processes of Scheduling Agreements, regular POs, Blanket POs and service POs
- Create functional specs for enhancements including creating test scripts unit test and UAT using HPQC
- Responsible for the update and preparation of Configuration documents, Conversion Definition documents and Interface definition documents make available in Solution Manager.
- Responsible for execution of Mock loads using LSMW and BDC programs and Working with the data teams on any changes for new facilities/Plants.
- Responsible to write test scripts and execute test scripts for test plans in HPQC.
- Used Solution Manager to upload and download all phases of project work documents.
- Validate Legacy Data and upload using LSMW/IDOC’s (Material Master, Vendor Master with classification, info records, output condition records, Indirect Material PO’s, Scheduling agreements)
- Involved in Unit testing, Integration testing and UAT.
- Involved and worked in Integration testing BIT1,BIT2 and modules MM, WM PP, SD, GTS, PM and FICO.
- Worked with setting up Batch jobs in SAP and client specific tool Tidal
Confidential, Long Beach, CA
SAP MM/LE/WM Lead Consultant
- Studied and gathered the existing Procure to Pay and IM Inventory Management requirements.
- Worked on preparation of Procurement and IM business process design documentation.
- Studied and configured Master data related settings.
- Worked on STO and subcontracting processes.
- Involved in verification of the design process for interface between inventory management and third party warehouse management inbound and outbound delivery processes.
- Studied AS-IS business process and designed TO-BE process for EDI/IDoc setup shipping communications between central SAP ECC system, manufacturing Plant and third party warehouse inbound, outbound order message advices for receipts, issues and automatic PGR and PGI advices.
- Configured and customized EDI / IDOC process for PO, SO and delivery shipping advices for Third party distribution warehouse.
- Gathered and designed requirements relevant for smart forms (Picking/Packing/PO)
- Created test scripts and done unit testing, and UAT.
Confidential, Monroe, LA
SAP MM Lead Consultant
- Understanding of CTL and Legacy Qwest business processes, mapping and preparation in Materials Management for the SAP implementation.
- Modules involved in implementation: MM Purchasing, IM, Supplier Self Service Procurement(SRM), Project Systems and Assets, HR and Finance
- Involved in Development and review of existing Business Blueprint, prepared TO-BE report and performed GAP analysis
- Worked on Various unique Legacy Qwest and Legacy CTL system interfaces (People soft, Nextance, Elance, Qprocure, OSP-FM, COE-FM, Fireworks, NIBS, AMMS, WMS and A1 Warehouse) with SAP.
- Configured and customized the system to meet the business requirements.
- Configured Batch management for Cable roles.
- Worked on Cart system/ portals customization interfaces with SAP for publishing data from SAP.
- Worked on conversion objects of master data creation.
- Experienced working with User-exits, BAPI's and BADI's.
- Involved and worked on Vendor Master, Material master mapping conversion specs for various Unique Legacy Qwest systems and SAP ECC with conversion team.
- Worked on testing of Material and Vendor feed Interfaces to send the master data to various legacy (AMMS, COE-FM, OSP-FM, Elance and Qprocure) systems.
- Worked on RICEF Objects, designed and prepared Functional specification documents, reviewed and modified existing Functional specification documents, created change requests for client approvals.
- Coordinated and worked with offshore and onsite developers to complete RICEF objects development work.
- Worked on system interfaces and Inventory Management.
- Business process flows covered: External purchase, Intra and Intercompany purchases, Sales, Project systems and Assets, consignment purchase and Inventory management.
- Set up organization structure related to MM & their respective assignments, Co. Code, Purchasing Org, Plant, and Storage Loc and shipping Point configurations.
- Configured Lean Warehouse management, shipping and delivery process.
- Defined number ranges for various documents like Purchase order, Purchase requisition etc. for PR and PO creation from different external systems.
- Configured Intra-company and Intercompany STO Business process.
- Performed functional Unit Testing, Integration Testing, system testing and UAT.
- Creating defect logs and resolving defects working with ABAP team.
- Involved and performed in conversion activities of Vendor master data, Customer master data, Purchasing Info records and open Purchase Orders.
- Demonstrated various MM transactions and business scenarios for the users as a part of end user & created detailed user documentation.
- Set up and configured RMA process.
- Worked on external PO interface with SAP, automatic Standard and Repair purchase orders creation in SAP from Legacy PO system and email notification set up upon PO failure to send error message to external system user group.
- Worked on new functionalities like complex sourcing program to find and assign the source for different purchasing processes, Inventory update interfaces and create expected goods receipts for LCAM/WMS and A1 Warehouse systems.
- Post Confidential support.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr. SAP MM/PP Analyst
- Part of HP/MADO merger acquisition project, worked on the acquired company’s migration projects to combine into HP to conduct Apps business in an integrated environment supported by worldwide standard processes & system capabilities on HPS SAP Compass Applications.
- Worked on interfaces, ALE/IDoc and data conversion rules and created LSMW programs for data conversion of PP and MM master data objects.
- Debug the conversion programs to identify the issues while loading master data into SAP system.
- Experienced in debugging the customized ABAP programs in case of errors while uploading data.
- Validate legacy data and map them into SAP.
SAP SCM/MM/PP/PM Lead Consultant
- Also handled production support activities for MM purchasing, Inventory Management and Warehouse management integration with SD, PP, PM and QM Logistics at HMMA SAP 4.6c and ECC 6.0 ( Confidential ) systems.
- Configured SAP MM Base line configurations and involved in SAP MM, PP, PM Master Data conversions and provided mappings specs and involved in integration testing with other modules.
- Worked on external system Interfaces with SAP and provided mapping specifications.
- Worked on inbound, outbound EDI/IDoc mapping functional specifications, EDI testing process, message types and configurations (830 (Delfor), 862 (Deljit, SeqJit), 850, (ORDERS), 855,856 and 861).
- Worked on KANBAN configuration and procurement through Schedule line external procurement replenishment strategy.
- Involved in Unit Testing, UAT and Integration Testing, Post Confidential support for KIA Motors ECC6.0 Implementation project.
- Worked on MM, PP and PM Master data Interface issues between SAP and legacy Systems as Master data registered/approval initially in legacy System and update through EAI middleware, the data is transferred to SAP.
- Worked on Vendor master Interface change with MDM system and provided mapping specs for EAI/Web Methods for HMMA and Confidential .
- Worked on MM and external system interface enhancements and Data mapping issues
- Experienced working with User-exits, BAPI's and BADI's.
- Worked on Direct and Indirect Materials, MRO materials, Production Materials, local and imported spare parts purchasing processes.
- Worked with Materials Handled in classification, Batches and configuration settings for Batch Determination process for Batch Management.
- Worked on Info record / scheduling agreements, Source lists, PO pricing issues as the pricing approvals can be done in legacy external system and through SAP interface, with daily batch jobs price and validity periods can be updated in purchasing info record and scheduling agreements.
- Worked on stock replenishment and MRP issues, Account assigned, Direct and Indirect material PO process, Scheduling agreements (JIT and JIS orders), standard PO, Emergency PO, Blanket Purchase orders, Service orders, PM, WBS Element and Asset PO.
- Worked on PM master data, Maintenance process execution, preventive maintenance master data, strategy plan, maintenance schedules, automatic preventive maintenance orders for periodic scheduling, Maintenance order list reports and equipment reports
- Designed, Configured and set up release procedure for PR/PO release strategies/release conditions for purchasing approval process
- Worked on procurement of External Service procurement issues. Master data, service specifications in requirements, long term documents, value limits for unplanned services, service entry and acceptance of performed services, Invoice verification.
- Worked on Automatic POs set up and subcontracting order process for steel materials procurement.
- Worked on Source List update and creation, MRP settings for creation of scheduled lines through daily job MRP Run.
- Worked on MRP Consumption based Planning and settings.
- Worked on JIT inbound and JIS scheduling agreements process and JIT-monitoring transactions.
- Worked on PR/PO Fund allocation and fund management transactions for Projects and Assets and release procedure and issues.
- Worked on Purchasing, Confirmation control keys, Inventory management interfaces, inbound delivery/ASN, GR/GI interface issues, stock transfers, STOs, Subcontracting, Consignment and Transfer orders, Service Entry sheets; COGI Transaction and JIS/GR issues.
- Provided support and worked on custom movement types, MM/FI-AP Account Determination settings, Invoice verification, credit memo and debit memo issues.
- Proposed and Developed BDC program for SD credit memo/Debit memo for customer returns.
- Provided production support on regular ERS and Invoice Verification (Invoices, Credit and Debit memo, Invoice block) issues.
- Proposed to introduce Contract Agreements and developed Amortization report to monitor and have control on Supplier parts supply by alerting the buyers with warning level of quantity received compared to Target quantity.
- Proposed, designed and developed existing Base Data Plan report project which developed in MS access to replicate into SAP.
- Research the root cause of related problems and provide solutions.
- Maintain and stabilize assigned modules in SAP system.
- Respond to SAP production issues and Research causes of problems for assigned modules and worked on interface performance issues and analyzed by debugging the ABAP programs.
- Proposes and test corrective action with Business team member
- Track progress and closure of issues.
- Provided end user .
- Created many reports using SAP Query tools for users with their requirements.
- Data upload using LSMW and CATT tools
- Helped Production Control Dept. to Perform physical inventory for every second quarter
- Worked with management and end users to resolve work related issues and provide solutions
- Act as a liaison between end users and ABAP developers for report spec design and program testing.
- Monitoring system transactions, and optimizing overall system performance.
- Coordinate, arrange and attending the project planning meetings.
- Provided end User hands on and prepared documentation with exercises.
Sr. SAP MM/PM Consultant
- Worked on their User Enablement Project on MM/Purchasing, Contracts, Services and Plant Maintenance modules
- Worked on PM Plant Maintenance Master Data, Equipment master, Preventive maintenance, Task lists and PM orders.
- Worked on Material BOM and equipment BOM
- Worked on PM Plant Maintenance order processing, Preventive maintenance order scheduling and MRP requirements, PM order release goods issues and confirmations, and Goods Receipts, Order TECO.
- Worked on maintenance of Purchase Requisitions created from MRP for preventive maintenance orders requirements and Services and analyzed the data by extracting Data from Purchasing, Service master and PM Plant Maintenance Tables and prepared the Reports using ABAP Query Report tools.
- Prepared functional specifications and worked with developers for minor enhancements.
- Worked on Data cleansing and Data analysis and Data upload with LSMW tool.
- Involved in User Acceptance Testing and End User .
- Provided solutions well within the specified Service Level Agreement (SLA) time limits.
- Customized many reports for Vendor analysis, Inventory Management and Purchasing.
- Using SAP Query designed many solutions within hours for client urgent requirements.
- Provided knowledge base of many solutions as a quick guide to users.