- Over 15 years of IT industry experience out of which more than 11 years as a SAP SD/LE/Vistex/CRM/Data Conversion consultant. Completed and supported many SAP SD implementations, CRM sales implementation and CRM service upgrade to CRM 2007. Experience in Implementation, Quality Assurance, Project Management and Training.
- SAP SD certified and trained on CRM from SAP Academy, US
- Member of PMI (Project Management Institute)
- Mature professional having business knowledge and highly developed skills to map business process into SAP. Global rollout experience
- Experience configuring Order to Cash (OTC), Contract to Cash (CTC), Quote to cash (QTC), Pricing, billing, shipping, Outputs, shipment, Intercompany STOs, Credit Management, Confidential master, and worked on interfaces & data migration/conversion. Worked on batches and serial numbers. Experience in writing functional specifications for custom development, forms and reports. Worked on LSMW, user exits and OSS notes.
- Worked on Vistex PDM module. Configured Price Data Management PDM and used to load/extract pricing data.
- Experience with interfaces, integration with CO, FI, MM, PS, PM, APO, CRM, TM8 and eWM
- Good knowledge of Middleware, MM, and Variant configuration, ABAP, EDI and IDOCs
- Experienced data analysis and conversion professional. Experience in full conversion cycle.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills. Strong training experience. Developed training materials, setup training systems and conducted many training sessions. Conducted training within Accenture to train folks on SAP SD across North America. Conducted end user trainings.
SAP SD/Vistex Pricing Consultant
- Working as pricing consultant to cover all aspects of pricing. Conducted requirement gathering workshops, design, configuration, Data cleansing, loading, validation, Unit testing, Integration testing, UAT support, cutover activities and go live.
- Worked on pricing procedures, condition types, tables, custom fields and VOFM routines. Worked on custom built commodity pricing engine. Worked on catch weight material pricing by using VOFM routines
- Worked on price communication to customers via EDI. Especially to DOT Foods and Sysco.
- Worked with Vistex team for ECC integration.
- Configured Vistex (PDM) Pricing data maintenance tool, price sheets, price profiles, segments, catalogues, pricing procedures.
- Lead data cleansing team, worked with 35/40 business users to cleanse pricing data and loaded it to various systems for testing/validation and go live.
- Conducted business user trainings
- Participated in cutover activities, integration testing, business simulation/parallel run, UAT and go live. Managed all business to load data to production.
- Currently supporting go live
SAP SD/LE/Manufacturing Conversion Consultant (Lead)
- Converted a recently bought business onto Maple Leaf’s SAP system. This is an adopt project. Worked with business to collect and cleanse the data. Conducted workshops and data gathering/cleansing meetings.
- Responsible for Sales, Logistics, Outputs, Material Master and manufacturing data. SIT, UAT support. Object list preparation and defining load dependencies. LSMW, SQVI queries.
- Built LSMWs and used to load materials, customers and pricing.
Support Consultant SD/LE
Environment: ECC 6.00, CRM 7.0, Legacy systems
- Provided support after go live, Fixed many defects/tickets and did enhancements to meet user’s needs. Worked on OSS notes, fixed Pricing impacted by hierarchical access issue as a result of law suit against SAP.
- Worked on Forms, 3rd party logistics system Interface, Outputs and OTC processes.
SAP SD/Logistics/Data Analysis & Conversion, Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, eWM, CRM, APO
- Participated in full implementation cycles of Poultry, Pork, Fresh Bakery, Pasta Olivieri and Pickup service business.
- Participated in the global rollouts. Conducted workshops and focus group meetings to gather requirements, Participated in business analysis and helped the business to streamline and standardized the business processes. Participated in blueprinting, configuration, unit testing, SIT, supported UAT, Data loads, Cutover, Go live and after support.
- Configured Order to cash processes like Direct order, EDI order, Drop ship, Employee order, sample order and Intercompany STOs. Configured order types, item categories, schedule line categories, Pricing, Rebates, Rebate agreements, Confidential hierarchy and hierarchy pricing. Configured Shipping and Billing processes. Worked on Catch Weight functionality for meats.
- Configured Pricing, Rebates and Credit management.
- Implemented Material listing and exclusion functionality for Material authorization.
- Configured Output processes for orders, Deliveries, Billing and Shipments using condition technique. Wrote functional specs for forms.
- Worked on Invoice lists. Completed required configuration and wrote, functional specs to split and combine Invoice lists for various scenarios to comply with Confidential needs. Implemented broker commission.
- Implemented shipment processes including shipment cost. Designed complete transportation networks for various business units, Configured Transportation zones, Routes, Route stages and Route determination. Worked on Freight rates.
- Participated in writing test scripts for SIT and UAT, conducted SIT and supported users during UAT.
- Worked with EDI team to implement EDI messages, setup EDI outputs, setup partner profiles, monitored and reprocessed IDOCs.
- Worked on interface with legacy systems to pass data in both directions
- Prepared Business process maps (BPPs) using Visio, Training materials (SOPs), setup data in the training environment, conducted end user trainings for all business
Master Data/Conversion/Data Analysis (Lead)
- Lead SD/LE team for data migration. Helped Project manager to prepare load plans and load dependencies for mock, test and production loads.
- Managed all Pricing, Logistics and Output Master data objects. Developed master data collection templates (DCTs). Worked with the business to analyze the business processes and provide them training and coaching on data cleansing. Collected/cleansed/analyzed the data, Developed LSMWs, and loaded them to various environments.
- Helping MDSS (conversion, maintenance and governance) team for any technical issues or questions.
- Developed queries (SQVI) to extract data from the system for validation and sign off. Performed mass updates on pricing conditions, customers and materials.
- Participated in cutover planning, go live activities and hyper care during the warranty period.
- Worked with data governance team to define governance rules and strategies for all sales and logistics objects.
Consultant SAP SD/ Confidential (Team Lead)
Environment: ECC 6.0, 3rd party systems
- Implemented SAP SD and Confidential . Gathered requirements through workshops, completed blue printing and configured the processes. Lead project meetings and working committee meetings.
- Implemented Contract to Cash (CTC) process including Contracts, sales orders, Incompletion procedures, Pricing and billing. Implemented Billing plans to bill on monthly and quarterly cycles. Configured SD/FI Interface (Account determination), Outputs and Output procedures. Configured pricing procedures, tables, access sequences, condition types. Wrote specs for Pricing routines for alternate calculations and implemented them in pricing procedure. Configured taxes.
- Configured Confidential master, Account groups, partner functions, partner procedures and partner function determination. Configured Confidential Hierarchy.
- Configured Material Master, Material types, field controls in material master.
- Wrote functional and technical specs for forms and programs, test scenarios, data conversion strategy.
- Wrote business process procedures BPPs, conducted user training and supported UAT. Prepared cutover plans and go live strategy. Supported Go live and provided after go live support.
- Worked with BI team for data extraction from SD to BI. Configured LIS/LO Cockpit for data extraction. Activated Master data, SD, Purchasing and MM extractors. Activated and deactivated fields in the extract structures. Initialized tables and filled tables for data replication to BI.
- Prepared training material and provided end user training. Trained their SAP professionals to support the implementation.
Sr. Business Analyst (Lead) SD/CRM/MM
Environment: ECC 6.0, CRM 2007
- Supported SD and MM modules as a single resource.
- Worked on all Invoices and Invoice lists. Changed their designs using Smartforms, wrote functional and technical specs, created standard texts, completed required configuration and tested them to move through Production.
- Worked on Pricing. Implemented Minimum order value. Created new condition types, tables, access sequences, modified Pricing procedures and replicated the configuration to CRM. Set up disposal Fee as a surcharge. Worked on taxes. Fixed the tax related issues.
- Configured Incompleteness procedure.
- Worked on Month end closing process. Wrote functional and technical specs to develop a program to post revenues in the right month caused by long weekends and late data entry by users. Used user exits for this purpose. Tested the program and moved to Production.
- Setup P O Release strategy in order for multiple level approvals. Worked on Material master in order to introduce material grouping (Sales views) for reporting purposes. Worked on Inventory management and P.Os.
- Participated in CRM upgrade project and provided user support after go live.
- Worked on Installed Base, contracts, Service orders and service confirmations on CRM side while DMRs and Invoicing in ECC.
- Configured Transactions, item categories, item category groups, partner profiles, date profiles, actions and Organizational structure
- Set up business for a new branch in SAP. Completed all related configuration, moved data and set up actions and scheduled jobs to run.
- Set up Middleware filters, created new objects for replication to CRM and ran business objects to replicate configuration and data from ECC to CRM.
- Worked on Contracts. Converted all contracts to Evergreen contracts by modifying Date profiles.
- Set up Material master data and business partners
- Supported SD, MM and CRM after go live and resolved user issues. Monitored BDocs on daily basis and reprocessed the failed ones.
- Also participated in Hand Held (Mobile) project using Sky connect.
- Wrote specs for Web UI changes and tested them to move to Prod.
Lead SAP SD/CRM
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, CRM 2007
- Provided production support to SD module. Resoled day to day issues. Met with users to collect their requirements and wrote design documents.
- Configured Third party sales order process and worked on Future shipment report for 3rd party order process. Configured revenue postings to FI. Resolved issues related to ATP.
- Configured drop shipment process where Confidential owns the inventory at vendor’s location
- Modified Pricing procedure, created new tables, Condition types, new routines for condition types. Created new reason codes (Group 5 - item level), assigned them to pricing conditions through routines.
- Implemented Credit management process.
- Created Ad-hoc reports/queries by joining tables and sent them through emails.
- Worked on Contracts and return process.
- Worked on texts and forms. Wrote technical specifications for forms.
- Involved in Project Management. Managed implementation of Radio Frequency (RF) Project in the warehouse for picking process.
- Implemented CRM Mobile sales solution including Web UI and Handheld (HH) solution for Tablet PC. Implemented Sales orders and Activity management.
- Created Surveys and assigned them to Activities
- Configured Middleware filters to do initial loads from R/3 to CRM
- Replicated Organizational data from R/3 to CRM. Replicated Products and Customers, Pricing configuration and condition records to CRM
- Created new plants, sales offices, new positions, new users and assigned users to positions.
- Configured Partner Product Ranges (PPRs) for Products, Users and Accounts
- Completed configuration for Handheld device (Tablet PC) in CRM. Configured allowed transactions for HH like Sales orders and Activities and related features
- Setup Handheld devices for the Sales Reps, Installed Netweaver infrastructure, Database (BD2) and deployed the Applications. Used Java Application server for administration.
- Wrote and executed test scripts for Integration testing.
- Supported go live and hyper care.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Worked on two business processes: Aircraft sale and sale of maintenance services (MRO).
- Aircraft sale uses different billing plans based on price groups. Implemented the billing part of this sales process. Wrote specifications for the down payment invoices (Down payment requests) like Initial payment, miscellaneous payments, and final payment.
- Worked on Maintenance and repair order. It is built around custom developed program and tables. Tested the program which had been previously developed but not implemented. Wrote gap analysis document for Prepay and Pay as you fly programs.
- Wrote Business Process Procedure documents (BPPs) for maintenance program.
- Wrote Integration test scripts for Maintenance sales order process
- Resolved invoice related issues in production system.
Conversion Consultant (PM/FI)
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Wrote Functional specifications, mapping documents for data conversion for FI and PM objects like Work centers, Cost centers, profit centers and Maintenance plans.
- Created and used LSMWs to load the data onto SAP environments. Worked with the remote team for development
- Mock up the data to various environments, verified the data loads.
- Communicated with business and other teams to resolve issues
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Participated in the XNi SAP implementation project.
- Conducted workshops and documented business requirements for Sales and Distribution. Participated in discussions with SMEs and collected requirements on Organizational structure, sales process, contracts, delivery process, billing process, shipment and shipment cost process, credit management, Pricing, returns, intercompany process, reports, forms and interfaces.
- Wrote Business Process Documents (BPDs) and got sign off from the Confidential . Participated in Fit/Gap analysis.
- Participated in realization phase and configured the required processes. Worked on Order to cash, contracts, Formula & Average (F&A) Pricing for Mining industry, Customs invoices, Transportation and shipment cost processes. Set up pricing condition records and output condition records.
- Worked on Variant configuration and variant pricing. Created Classes, Characteristics, Configuration profile, Supper BOMs and setup variant pricing.
- Participated in unit testing, integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Supported Go live activities
Environment: SAP 4.6c, Lots of legacy systems
- Worked in a big team on a project to retire legacy system and to transfer the business on SAP.
- Gathered business requirement from the Confidential and compiled Business Requirement Document (BRD). Participated in the analysis phase to understand the requirements properly.
- Wrote Application Design Document (ADD/Blue prints) consisting of technical specifications and interface design. Conducted presentations on the design and attended project meetings.
- Configured Order to cash process, 3rd party order processes, Make to order, Outputs and Packing list. Created partner profiles, shipping points, Routes and their determinations. Setup jobs to run.
- Wrote test plans, Conducted unit testing and System Integration testing. Used Mercury for testing and issue tracking
- Provided go live and after go live support.
- Worked on a global project to implement customs and tax laws on exports from US. The project went live in March, 2007. Provided 24*7 support during the warranty period.
- Participated in the analysis phase based on the Business Requirement Document (BRD), added my input into Application Design Document (ADD). Wrote technical specifications.
- Configured the system to meet business requirements. Configured Output determination to pass information to other systems through IDOCs (Interfaces). Created new Output types, Access sequence and Output determination procedures. Setup partner profile. Created output condition records. Maintained tables for certain values.
- Completed the Unit testing, System Integration testing (SIT) and helped users to complete user Acceptance testing (UAT). Implement the project using Ramp Up functionality. Also supported and participated in the Ramp up functionality testing.
- Completed user manual for the user reference. Provided go live and after go live support.
- Configured a complete order to cash (OTC) process. The project was to implement the consolidation of deliveries into billing. Configured Order to Cash process, Sales order document types, Billing document types, Inter-company Billing types and completed their assignments.
- Configured Copy control by setting the new routines and requirements. Completed Unit testing, System Integration testing, helped the user to complete user acceptance testing. Created & moved SRs and Transport requests from one system to another.
- Supported Go-Live and provided after Go-live support
- Conducted in-house training for SAP SD and trained 16 folks from different countries.
SAP SD Consultant
Environment: ECC 5.0
- Collected business requirements, designed and documented a business process based on business requirements to map into SAP (Blue printing).
- Prototyped a Consignment process. Configured Organizational structure, document types, delivery, pricing and billing.
SAP SD Consultant
Environment: SAP 4.6C (MM, SD, BW, FI)
- Participated in the implementation of SAP SD module as part of project team
- Conducted business process workshops to gather information about AS-IS and TO-BE process.
- Participated in solution design (Blueprinting).
- Configured Order-to-cash process, pricing, delivery scheduling and route determination.
- Configured new Sales Document Types (Inquiry, Quotation, Standard Order and Cash Sales. Configured item categories and Schedule Line Categories and completed their assignments with Document Types.
- Configured Pricing Procedures, Defined new condition tables, configured condition types, access sequences. Also completed the Pricing Procedure Determination.
- Worked on Confidential Master. Configured new Account groups, partner functions and partner determination.
- Worked on Copy Control to set up right routines
- Prepared training materials to facilitate end user training and conducted training.
- Participated in unit testing and system integration testing.
- Worked with conversion team to migrate data to SAP
- Participated in Go live activities and provided support after Go live.
SAP SD Junior Consultant
Environment: 4.7 (SD, MM, FI, BW)
- Configured Organizational structure for the company: Sales Organization, distribution channels, divisions. Created Sales Areas by combining sales org. distribution channel and divisions.
- Defined Plants, Storage locations and Shipping Points. Assigned Shipping Points and Sales Org.-Distribution Channel to the Plants.
- Configured new Account Groups for Sold-to-Party, Ship-to-Party, Payer and Bill-to-Party and completed the Partner Determination.
- Worked on Confidential grouping for pricing and reporting purposes.
- Configured new sales document types and assigned them to sales areas. Worked on Item Categories and Schedule Line Categories and changed them according to the business requirements. Used Copy Control to transfer data from one document to another.
- Configured complete pricing procedures (Condition Tables, Access sequence, Condition Types) and completed the Pricing Procedure Determination. Also created the Condition Records for Prices and Discounts.
- Configured the processes for shipping (ODs, Picking, Packing, GI, Scheduling) and Billing.
- Completed Account Determination to post entries in Accounting ( SD/FI Interface)
- Managed the assigned territory to market ATMs and POS terminals. Excelled in Confidential presentations and prospecting: over 60 presentations a month.
- Surpassed my annual target. Successfully managed technical staff to install and support the equipment.
- Helped management in conducting market research and developed strategies to improve business in the territory.
- Achieved my targets100% by generating US$ 1.6 Million. Sold Tandem system and related trainings to a leading bank, a SAN solution to a ministry and an Internet Security Project.