- Total 10+ years of experience and SAP Functional Consultant with 8+years ofexperience in SAP FI/CO/MM in - depth knowledge and skills in Full Life Cycle Implementations (2), Rollouts (3), Upgrade (1) and Production Support (3) on SAP projects for Technology companies, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Agriculture, Retail, Automobile, Media Services and Advertising companies and 2 years worked as an Accounts Executive in a Construction company.
- Hands on experience in handling Offshore Team and helping the team in resolving production support issues within MM/SD/FI AP module across all DT companies.
- Experience in business case preparation, planning and scope assessment, various phases of implementation projects including business requirement gathering (BBP - Workshops), requests for proposal, business process analysis, gap analysis, blueprinting, configuration, interface designs and providing direction to the development/ and other project team members, unit and integration testing and end-user training, go-live and AMS production support.
- Hands on experience with testing & ticketing tools like Solution Manager, Remedyand HPQuality Center.
- Hands on experience in Production Support project, writing Functional Specs &Test specs for the business processes execute test plans and validate the test results and prepare user training manuals and training documents.
- Expert in develop and execute test plans, validate the test results, and manage UAT for the successful implementation of projects, major and minor enhancements
- Expert knowledge in Customizing and defining the master objects such as Materials, Vendors, customers and Bills of Materials.
- Excellent Technical exposure on BADI, BAPI, and LSMW data uploads, ABAP queries, EDI/ IDOC’s. ABAP dictionaries, user exits and enhancement, functional modules, debugging, batch jobs, report program and SAP Scripts & Smart Forms.
- Well versed with transfer of legacy systems data, set up test data for End user training and testing,User training and user training manual and training documentation, hyper care & post implementation support.
- Worked in Cross-functional Integration of FI & MM, FI & SD, LSMW and Query generations based on user community needs and job scheduling.
- Extensive hands-on experience & in-depth knowledge of configuration skills in implementation of FI sub modules like General Ledger (FI-GL), Foreign Currency Revaluation, Accounts Payable (FI-AP), House Banks, APP, ACH, Payment Medium Workbench (PMW), Electronic Bank Statement (EBS), Accounts Receivable (FI-AR), Dunning, Asset Accounting (FI-AA), AUC Down Payment, AUC Settlement, Integration with Vertex, Withholding Taxes and Cash Journals
- Extensive hands-on experience & in-depth knowledge of configuration skills in implementation of CO sub module processes like Cost Center Accounting (CCA), Profit Center Accounting (PCA), Internal Orders (IO), Profitability Analysis (COPA) and Product Cost Controlling (PCA).
- Well versed with setting up Enterprise Structure, Material Master data set up, Purchasing to Pay (P2P), Sub-Contracting, Release Procedure, Inter and Intra Company Stock Transport Orders (STO), MM/FI Integration, Logistic Invoice Verification (LIV), 2 way and 3 way Matching, Special Procurement & Vendor Evaluation Receipt Settlement (ERS).
- Hand on experience in OCM (Organizational Change Management) activities and assisted users on various business scenarios like Intercompany workflow with a RFP, Viewing the Vendor Invoices in the Readsoft Cockpit, Asset Management (CAPEX Budget & Budget and Forecast on Cost Centers), Master Data Management, Estimate with PO Pricing, Parked document Work Flow, Customer & Vendor Open Line Items, Period End Closing Activities& CO business process (CCA & PCA),
- In depth knowledge on Readsoft& Optical Character Recognition (OCR) invoice scanningtools.
Tools: SAP ECC 5.0 & 6.0, Solution Manager, Share Point, OCR, Readsoft, COR 360,Markview 170, HP Quality Center, ERP, Taxmann, Pw.SATI, Quick Books &MS tools such as Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio, Share Point and Access etc...
Confidential - Northbrook - IL
Lead SAP FI/CO Consultant
- Conducted workshops with stakeholders and technical team to gather requirements.
- Prepared Functional, Test Specification and monitored technical spec preparation.
- Coordinating with Offshore development team on conducting meetings, preparation of tech spec and preparing test data for the developer.
- Mapping the business requirements and helping the developer in field mappings for the Interface development and upgrades as per the business requirement.
Confidential , North Carolina
SAP FI/CO Consultant Rollout & Hypercare Support
Platform: ECC 6.0, COR 360, HP Service Desk& MS Share Point
- Involved in analyzing and gathering business process requirements and preparing business process procedures (BPP’s).
- Developed business process flows, closing schedule and desktop procedures for all the activities in FI/CO.
- Worked with the Accounts Payable (AP) team to set up Vendor Groups, Invoice Parking, Vendor Credit Memo, Manual Check Payments, Automatic Payment Program, Check lots, Check Register and 2 way match and 3 way match.
- Configured G/L Master records, document number ranges, posting period variants and tolerance groups
- Set up Reversal of documents, Reset cleared items, Parked documents, Recurring documents posting,opening and closing of posting periods, field status groups, document types, posting keys &Period andclosing activities etc.
- Involved in set up Logistics Invoice Verification Process with Parking and block reasons & tolerances.
- In Cost Element Accounting, Created primary, secondary cost elements and their respective groups
- Fixing the go-live critical issues in Procure to Pay area.
- Documented critical changes performed during UAT and trained user community.
- Development of test plans, test cases and training manuals.
- Helping the team in preparing & executing cut over tasks.
Confidential, NYC, NY
SAP FI/CO Consultant &Trainer Global Rollout &End User Training
Platform: ECC 6.0, OCR, MS Share Point and Project System interfaced with Portal (UI)
- Closely working with Implementation & IT Deployment team and the respective SMEs at the PublicisGroup to analyze and understand the unique business processes and specific training needs of a site prior to the SAP deployment for that site and adapt training materials, lesson plans and delivery methods as needed by the business community.
- Set up test data for user training and testing for Phase I for Agency & SSC.
- Develop and execute pre-deployment training schedules in cooperation with the client site to cover all affected roles in FI/CO area.
- Delivered the training content for the Confidential business team for 6 weeks on some key areas in FI/CO such as General Ledger,Accounts Payable (APP), Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting, Budget and Forecast and Period End Closing activities.
- Assisted business users on Project System Interfaced (UI) with Portal.
- Set up test data for user training and testing for Phase I & Phase II for Agency Finance & SSC
- Participated inOCM (Organizational Change Management) activities and assisted users on various business scenarios like Intercompany workflow with a RFP, Viewing the Vendor Invoices in the Readsoft Cockpit, Asset Management (CAPEX Budget & Budget and Forecast on Cost Centers), Master Data Management, CO Postings (CCA & PCA), Estimate with PO Pricing, Parked document Work Flow, Customer & Vendor Open Line Items & Period End Closing Activities
- Responsible for effectively delivering the onsite pre-deployment SAP training to end users to ensure successful SAP implementations within North America.
- Ongoing post-deployment training and end user support initiatives (onsite and remote) to maintain and further enhance the SAP skills/proficiency within the end user community.
- Collect and evaluate training feedback and develop recommendations to continuously improve training content and delivery
SAP FI/COConsultantImplementation& Production Support
Platform: ECC 6.0,Vertex Interface and Solution Manager
- Involved in analyzing and gathering business process requirements and preparing business process procedures (BPP’s) for CANADIAN Rollout
- As part of DT Canadian Rollout, I have set up a new Co code and configured all the relevant setting for this company code as per the business requirements. The following objectsconfigured such as Company code and its relevant settings, Chart of Accounts, Variant Principle (Posting Period, Fiscal Year& Field Status), Posting Keys, Document Types for G/L, Vendors, Customers, Number ranges, Tolerance Limits for Vendors & Customers, Automatic Payment Program (APP) & Dunning processes.
- Involved in set up Asset Accounting configuration such as Asset Masters, Depreciation, Asset retirement, Asset scrapping and month ending Depreciation reports.
- Set up Tax codes and calculations in third party tax tool Vertex interface with SAP system
- Implemented Stock transport order and Drop-ship order functionality across DT companies and worked on MM/SD/FI integration.
- Developing various Z reports related to FI module as per client’s requirement by providing functional specifications to ABAP team.
- Worked with the Development team on the custom reports, Forms for customer statements (aging reports) and enhancements required to fill the gaps.
- Timely resolution of Post Go live issues
- Set up all SAP Master and Transactional Data to support the testing of all interfaces & test variations to include negative & positive testing.
- Writing Functional Specs &Test specs. Doing configurations and coordinating with Development team on my tickets and conducting Unit Testing etc.
- Participated in Integration Testing, training to the Canadian End Users and user manual and training documents.
- Maintaining translations in French language for Forms and printer settings as per the local requirements.
- Participated in the Go-live/ cutover activities - loading Master data such as (FI) General Ledger, Banks, Vendor, Customer, Assets, (CO) Cost Centers, Profit Centers, and Transactional Data such as Vendor, Customer Open Item balances& General Ledger Account Balances etc... using LSMW program
- Supported DT Production system by resolvingnumber of Production Support tickets in the area of FI-GL, FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-AA, CCA, PCA and Material Management (MM) also
- Supported the business team in Period End Closing activities - Foreign Currency Open Item Revaluation in AP & AR, managing the GR/IR account and run the GR/IRAutomatic Clearing, Posting Accruals or Provisions &Maintain Exchange Rates.
SAP FI/CO/MM Consultant Implementation & Production Support
Platform: ECC 6.0, Solution Manager, HP Quality Center and Pw.SATI
- Requirements gathering and analyzing business requirements and doing GAP analysis, understanding business and existing IT applications and designing a roadmap for further application enhancement.
- Mapping business requirements for process enhancement and translating them into Functional Specifications.
- Formulation of business/software requirement documents and specifications including business use cases.
- Created UAT test scripts and assisted the QA & business teams in conducting QA and UAT successfully with 98% success.
- Knowledge Transfer (KT) to the development, QA teams, training for key users (Super & Power Users) and preparation of training manuals.
- Preparing list of task for cut over activities and coordinating with basis on authorization roles for production system.
- Worked as a member of SAP team and participated in the implementation and post production support team supporting MM functionality.
- Responsible to drive and lead resources, manage SAP FI and CO solutions, creation and review of Blue Prints/ functional/ technical and test specifications while driving Global Standardization initiatives.
- Addressing Communication, Issue resolution & Testing Plans to support Project and Real Time Support Activities.
- Helping the team in resolving Production Support issues within FI (GL, AP, AR, and AA) & MM (Procure to Pay & Logistics Invoice Verification) modules.
- Responsible for reviewing all FI/CO/MM documentation for enhancements & bug fixes.
- Worked as a partner with business leaders and users to constantly evaluate & improve business processes.
- Knowledge Transfer to the global teams on need basis once the enhancement/ Project go live.
- Implemented Stock Transport Order (STO) process across various plants in Latin America.
- Responsible for preparing ticket tracker, Issues Logs and ticket status reports for status call meetings on weekly basis and adhering to agreed SLA’s
- Involved in requirement gathering and Set up the processes for Vendor/ Customer Master, Vendor Invoicing, Invoice block reasons, releasing blocked invoices, GR/IR account maintenance, Automatic Payment Program (APP), EBS & Dunningfunctionalities etc. With the respective business leads.
- Assisted to other project team members on Brazil Indirect Taxation (ICMS, PIS & COFFINS) &Nota Fiscal (NF’s) Invoice Processing.
SAP FI/CO Consultant
Platform: ECC 5.0, 6.0, HP Quality Center and Remedy
- Defining & Documenting the high-level business and IT requirements
- Documented all changes, revised the Business Process Procedures to facilitate the changes during the upgrade.
- Describing business processes to be upgraded
- Validate coding and adjustments and custom development impacted by the upgrade
- Testing of core business functionality after the upgrade.
- Upgrade of the quality assurance system in the production landscape.
- All test results documented and all issues either resolved or at least addressed.
- The test results have been used to create a draft cutover plan for the production system upgrade.
Platform: ERP, Quick Books & Taxmann
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements
- Maintain Fixed Assets register, Asset classes and depreciation calculation as per the Companies Act and Income Tax Act
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs. Payment processing for Vendors on weekly basis
- Preparation and verification of books of account such as Cash & Bank book, Sales Register, Check Register & Invoice Preparation etc…
- Conducted monthly Tax audits and Treasury activities& Planned and conducted quarterly audits
- Monthly Reconciliation of Inter Company Transactions & generating MIS reports on weekly basis.